Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't stop it bro...white women jumping on that minority ...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every "taco" is pink kiddo....
    not all... from experience

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were here before you, skin immigrants.

Now go back & your gorilla mother some more.
    And "they" will be here after us; they is us. We're all Americans.

A pluralistic, multiracial society will bury you, MM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assimilate to the majoritarian culture, or leave if they don't like it, right?
    The country is just going to split. It's moronic to assimilate to inferior cultures.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country is just going to split. It's moronic to assimilate to inferior cultures.
    Then why do you keep assimilating into racist redneck white trash culture?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, the race science and ethnonationalism you expouse are crap and nobody should be forced to assimilate to them.

You should consider self-deporting from the US. There's a future for you in a multiracial, pluralistic society, but if you can't assimilate it may not be a very happy one

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, the race science and ethnonationalism you expouse are crap and nobody should be forced to assimilate to them.

You should consider self-deporting from the US. There's a future for you in a multiracial, pluralistic society, but if you can't assimilate it may not be a very happy one
    I've already seen the future. It's full of s getting upset because too many whites have jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already seen the future. It's full of s getting upset because too many whites have jobs.
    skin s resentful of the natural superiority of white people; of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And "they" will be here after us; they is us. We're all Americans.

A pluralistic, multiracial society will bury you, MM.
    Who founded this country, tbh? Not Native Americans. Not the Spanish or Latinos or Mestizos. Not the Dagowops. Not the Bohunks. Not the Jews. Not the s. And definitely not the Ragheads... let's get real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who founded this country, tbh? Not Native Americans. Not the Spanish or Latinos or Mestizos. Not the Dagowops. Not the Bohunks. Not the Jews. Not the s. And definitely not the Ragheads... let's get real.
    Let's get real, you need to remove the rose-colored white setttler specs, this country was populated before Europeans got here, and once they did, they exterminated the natives and built their own country -- ours -- on the backs of slaves.

Now we're a pluralistic, multiracial society; everyone here contributes and has contributed to what we are.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I will never figure out how any white could think we are superior to anyone. Where does that silliness come from?

We aren't as smart as Asians we aren't as physically gifted as blacks, hmmmm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get real, you need to remove the rose-colored white setttler specs, this country was populated before Europeans got here, and once they did, they exterminated the natives and built their own country -- ours -- on the backs of slaves.

Now we're a pluralistic, multiracial society; everyone here contributes and has contributed to what we are.
    ........ by nomads. There was no "country"; so you are wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will never figure out how any white could think we are superior to anyone. Where does that silliness come from?

You should grab a beer with Nathan and MM, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ........ by nomads. There was no "country"; so you are wrong.
    You're splitting hairs, the first one and a half entries in Merriam-Webster tally with my usage, yours is 2.b.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/country

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You should grab a beer with Nathan and MM, tbh.
    Just keeping it real.

Where does being white and superior come from? That is ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keeping it real.

Where does being white and superior come from? That is ridiculous.
    You should talk to our resident experts on race hierarchy, I'm not a subscriber.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

In America? Sure. That is not true globally. I.E significant parts of Asia still in a hole. In comparison White-Americans represent near the bottom of the global White ladder.

In America Whites are the most well rounded: Asians are socially awkward/physically small and Blacks socially ignorant/mentally weak
    Last edited by FrostKing; 08-13-2019 at 02:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who has taken over America? Who runs the music and entertainment industry? Who owns the banks? Which foreign en y controls both parties of Congress? Who's wars do we fight that? Which country is bankrupting our nation in foreign aid...let's get real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just what we need, a feeble-minded lefty antisemite radicalized by Youtube and THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION, berating a crass, unreconstructed racist for picking on the wrong minority.

SpursTalk 2019.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-13-2019 at 02:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just what we need, a feeble-minded lefty antisemite radicalized by Youtube and THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION, berating a crass, unreconstructed racist for picking on the wrong minority.

SpursTalk 2019.
    C'mon bro...I'm an anti-Zionist not anti-jew. The majority of sociopaths running our country are Christian Zionists and Zionist Jews. I love Richard Wolff, Noam Chomsky and Bernie Sanders. They're all Jews. I love Palestinians so that makes me a pro-semite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon bro...I'm an anti-Zionist not anti-jew. The majority of sociopaths running our country are Christian Zionists and Zionist Jews.
    Who are the "bad Jews?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other day, you "misspoke" about cleansing the USA of all Jews, please pardon me if I don't take your earnestness at face value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other day, you "misspoke" about cleansing the USA of all Jews, please pardon me if I don't take your earnestness at face value.
    This old man asking Trump a question is more woke than you are to the threat of Zionism. You should join me in the fight to expose Zionism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This old man asking Trump a question is more woke than you are to the threat of Zionism. You should join me in the fight to expose Zionism.
    I have plenty of things to say about the policies of the state of Israel, but I trust your antisemitic ass about as far as I can throw it.

Hard pass.

Thread Information