Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    This wasn't a contest since the third round. Wilder's corner was putting him in so much risk. The dude was gassed, on shaky legs and was barely even putting his hands up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This wasn't a contest since the third round. Wilder's corner was putting him in so much risk. The dude was gassed, on shaky legs and was barely even putting his hands up.
    I felt if they didn't end the fight Wilder was going to die like Apollo Creed did in Rocky 3. That's how brutal it looked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A busted eardrum?
    Who gonna survive that?
    Fury walked him down, bullied him by leaning his extra 44 lbs on him, outboxed him
    Then Shakira flicked his tongue in his ear
    An old fashioned ass whipping...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I felt if they didn't end the fight Wilder was going to die like Apollo Creed did in Rocky 3. That's how brutal it looked.
    Fury is like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fury is like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4
    The way he went at Wilder it felt like the real life version of Creed vs Drago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a beatdown.. Fury is the best in the world..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SporkTalk boxing watchers,
    Who really won Fury Wilder 1?
    Wilder just as the 1 point split decision ruled?

Or was it too close to call?
    Fury got burned?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great win for boxing, tbh. The pageantry, build-up, viewership, celebrities, brutality of the fight, and a likable undisputed champion with comedic showmanship. HW division and the sport itself are back, even if only just for a little while. It doesn’t matter that it was lopsided, people love multiple haymakers and knockdowns.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    lol using Juicy to represent black people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyson knows whats up, knows a beat down when he sees it. Delivered a few himself, got dealt a couple too

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great win for boxing, tbh. The pageantry, build-up, viewership, celebrities, brutality of the fight, and a likable undisputed champion with comedic showmanship. HW division and the sport itself are back, even if only just for a little while. It doesn’t matter that it was lopsided, people love multiple haymakers and knockdowns.
    anytime it's a tko it's good for the sport, decisions are crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what a ty tweet. gd she is so ing annoying

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Fury hadn't hit him in the ear, he still would have won. He looked like the better boxer from the opening bell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, this really used a pic with this jussie got.

anyhow, don't really care for the third fight, cause Fury won the first two. Time to defeat Joshua, just so everyone can see what a joke that guy is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in embarrassing for Wilder tbh. That's why you just stfu and only talk after you win. Now you just look like a clown smh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seeing the ear damage you know Wilder might have been done, one of the worst places to take a hard shot. I predicted wilder would lose via UD or a late tko before the fight , but this was a twist. Hoping wilder shows up in better form for the third fight, probably will be soon.

Great to see Tyson bounce back from his coke addiction finally, he was maybe just at 75% last fight so if he stays sober I expect him to win the third fight and put Joshua out before the 8th. Guy is one of the best technically skilled HWs to be in the spotlight for a while.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wilder's Trainer Jay Deas was talking all kinds of , sounds like a con man through and through. Never taught his man anything but minimum basic boxing skills and questioned Olympic Gold Medalist Multiple Time World Champions Mark Breland's choice to throw in the towel. He wanted to let and see if Tyson could do to Wilder what Andrew Golota did to Rid Bowe, make him a Re and let the Fight Go on. Wilder was so hurt he was still wobbley getting to to the stretcher to took him to the hospital after the fight. Clearly had a broken eardrum and was swallowing and spitting copious liter's of blood during the fight all indicative of major internal damage. Let me tell you a broken eardrum is no joke, s up you equilibrium for YEARS if not life. Not the type of thing a fighter needs. He came out of that fight a very much diminished lesser version of himself.

Ofcourse, ear injuries are the lesser known career destroyers. I think the fight was stopped before enough damage was done, at least I hope because then the hw division is back to being a joke. Wilder ain't technically sound of a boxer, but he's a good slugger and probably still is the next best boxer - I have no real faith in Joshua.

Tyson wants to honor the third fight clause, wilder probably will as well. Hoping it's a sooner fight, given wilder is healthy, so they can feed off the hype and give boxing another big match. I don't think Joshua vs fury will do nearly as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched, it was over in the 3rd. He whooped his ass, but that ear injury ed him for the rest of the fight.

AJ will probably have to wait, I can't imagine Wilder not exercising his rematch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ofcourse, ear injuries are the lesser known career destroyers. I think the fight was stopped before enough damage was done, at least I hope because then the hw division is back to being a joke. Wilder ain't technically sound of a boxer, but he's a good slugger and probably still is the next best boxer - I have no real faith in Joshua.

Tyson wants to honor the third fight clause, wilder probably will as well. Hoping it's a sooner fight, given wilder is healthy, so they can feed off the hype and give boxing another big match. I don't think Joshua vs fury will do nearly as well

AJ lost all what credibility he had after losing to Ruiz. He ducked Wilder, Fury will probably destroy him if they fight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [/B]

AJ lost all what credibility he had after losing to Ruiz. He ducked Wilder, Fury will probably destroy him if they fight.
    Fury wouldnt need to break a sweat, Wilder would have more trouble with ortiz than joshua tbh. HW division needs some more life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fight should have been stopped as soon as his ear drum was ruptured. I cant imagine the damage that was done after that. Shame on his team tbh.

Thread Information