Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja is a balla, but ummmmmm.............not a chance in he is beating MJ period.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/g...d-against-him/

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Of course Ja would win, Jordan is like 60 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Ja would win, Jordan is like 60 years old.
    Yeah maybe now, but it would be a damn close game.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    cooked, sure. mike frequently got cooked by guards and wings with actual scoring ability. there just werent that many during his prime years

beaten? doubtful.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I guess that is what he is supposed to say. But we all know it's not true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cooked, sure. mike frequently got cooked by guards and wings with actual scoring ability. there just werent that many during his prime years

beaten? doubtful.
    Fair post all around …
    Ja wouldnt beat MJ 1 on 1
    But those acting like he couldn’t even get a bucket are wild too
    Don’t mind irrational confidence in a young lion, your Tony Parker had it even took Brent Barry manhood with it
    Kobe and MJ had it too
    Unfortunately fir ja as much as I like him he will be lucky to have the full resume Tony had especially since he already has balky knees early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks anyone today could beat Michael never watched Michael play. Just go watch his highlights, then understand he played like that every game. When Mike would come to your city to play your team, you almost accepted defeat and could only hope your team stopped the other players, but Mike was going to go off. No one in the league at that time came close, not a single player. Only Lebron has come close to the effectiveness Mike had, but Lebron never had that brutality and cold blooded drive to destroy your team. He was just incredibly gifted athletically, genetically and with lack of health concerns. If Lebron had Mike's desire to destroy the opponent night and and night out, you wouldn't see Lebron dancing like an idiot on the sidelines while losing, and he would never have left Cleveland. Cleveland would have multiple rings.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks anyone today could beat Michael never watched Michael play. Just go watch his highlights, then understand he played like that every game. When Mike would come to your city to play your team, you almost accepted defeat and could only hope your team stopped the other players, but Mike was going to go off. No one in the league at that time came close, not a single player. Only Lebron has come close to the effectiveness Mike had, but Lebron never had that brutality and cold blooded drive to destroy your team. He was just incredibly gifted athletically, genetically and with lack of health concerns. If Lebron had Mike's desire to destroy the opponent night and and night out, you wouldn't see Lebron dancing like an idiot on the sidelines while losing, and he would never have left Cleveland. Cleveland would have multiple rings.
    so full of re ed it's not even funny

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s funny how a few dumb tweets and letting your dad sit courtside every game will turn you from one of the most likable players in the league to one of the most hated

I love that the Grizz are trying so hard to be villains but I don’t see enough juice there tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Did Morant even cook Curry this past postseason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so full of re ed it's not even funny
    ^Wasn't even alive when Jordan was in his prime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some random middle aged CEO beat jordan one on one so it could happen.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    All true.

Nobody demoralized their opponents like MJ did. Even the refs asked him for autographs like some giddy little school girls.

I doubt we ever witness that sort of dominance in our lifetime's again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did Morant even cook Curry this past postseason?
    Game 2 he destroyed Curry, and if he doesn’t get hurt that series goes to Game 7 with the Grizz at home.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh i head Michael Jordan did perform Christlike miracles, he turned millions of poker chips into a dead father.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ^Wasn't even alive when Jordan was in his prime
    except I was. saw his prime. goat. but not the fabrications you just described.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    All true.

Nobody demoralized their opponents like MJ did. Even the refs asked him for autographs like some giddy little school girls.

I doubt we ever witness that sort of dominance in our lifetime's again.
    already seen dominance that completely dwarfs mike

russell and wilt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morant could not take Jordan but maybe with his length on both sides of ball Durant maybe on a hot shooting day could? (Not saying Durant as great as Jordan just in one on one)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Morant allowed to carry the ball against Jordan? If so, he might have a slight chance of winning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ja is a balla, but ummmmmm.............not a chance in he is beating MJ period.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/g...d-against-him/
    Pip guarded the best perimeter players while clowned and dominated plumbers and fishermen.

Ja would cook MJ Ole sweet and sour chicken ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except I was. saw his prime. goat. but not the fabrications you just described.
    What were you, 5?

Mike won 6 rings and 10 scoring les, his accolades are ridiculous. You can try to revise history and say he had no comp, but the original Dream Team was his comp and he beat the others on the regular.

Couldn't play a lick of baseball though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pip guarded the best perimeter players while clowned and dominated plumbers and fishermen.

Ja would cook MJ Ole sweet and sour chicken ass
    On cue

What were you, 5?

Mike won 6 rings and 10 scoring les, his accolades are ridiculous. You can try to revise history and say he had no comp, but the original Dream Team was his comp and he beat the others on the regular.

Couldn't play a lick of baseball though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's make it simple: Ja's mother named him god. Larry Bird named Jordan god. Ja is a great player, but stop being stupid by comparing him to Mike.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan is/was the greatest basketball ever when you look at combination of talent and skill, physical and athletic abilities, and translating those things into winning. But also, when you look at it from a propaganda point of view. The league made him a poster boy early on, and then his shoes and TV commercials and then the exposure of the Dream Team in the Olympics all helped make him a global superstar the likes of the Beatles and Michael Jackson, and has only since been challenged by superstars like Tiger Woods and Beyoncé. That said, his legend on the court often gets egregiously exaggerated thru the lens of nostalgia.

Michael may have demoralized “some” opponents. Some lesser opponents. Bird wasn’t scared of Jordan. Isiah wasn’t scared of Jordan. Now, Jordan may have still punked those guys, their teams some of the time. But they weren’t demoralized by him. You want to say he demoralized Craig Ehlo and John Starks and Byron Russell, ok, sure. But not every player, certainly not star players, not every team bowed down and cowered to Michael in reverence. And everyone knows Michael couldn’t get over on the likes of Bird and Magic and even Isiah until they got old. That’s just historic fact.

As far as one-on-one, I think a lot of the all time great players could “hang” with Michael and would have a 50/50 shot or close to it to beating him in any given game. LeBron, Kobe, McGrady, Durant, Bird, Vince, Dirk. Guys with size and skill to match up and at least make it difficult for Michael to also stop them. Not saying any of them beat Michael for sure, certainly not convincingly. Only, I’d give those caliber of players a 50/50 shot, any given game. , I think Joker and Dream would give Michael in a game of one-on-one. And how in the is Michael stopping Wilt one-on-one?

As for Ja, I think for him to have any shot, similar to like an Iverson, it matters who gets the ball first and if they game is make it, take it. Because maybe guys like Iverson and Morant can’t stop Michael, but I don’t think Michael stops either one of those guys either. So it’s a matter of getting the ball first. Do I think Ja beats Michael? No. But if he got the ball first and it’s make it, take it, he improves his chances significantly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jordan would be an all star in today's NBA, but not other worldly like back in the day. Ja is better than 95% of the compe ion Jordan faced in his hey day. I watched Zeke send him home and cooked him.

Ja is as explosive and jumps higher than Zeke did. He would cook Jordan. You farmers act like dude was some invincible urban legend. SMH

Thread Information