Page 188 of 397 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    that's why, for me, high school football and the tradition of friday night lights, is my personal apogee for football today. i don't even watch the NFL but for the rare occasion.
    Perfectly understandable.
    I love college football.

So I just want to know if we must cheat to keep up, Im out.

All I watch for professional football really are the Cowboys. And its a destructive thing ever since I heard they were God's team at church as a kid. It was not a joke.
    So I need them to lose. Jerry Jones makes them easier to hate but its just not fun hoping a team will lose.
    I just like seeing UT win. And win by playing well. If certain Aggies claim they must cheat to keep up with LSU etc... then the feedback for our state is done and Im out.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Perfectly understandable.
    I love college football.

So I just want to know if we must cheat to keep up, Im out.

All I watch for professional football really are the Cowboys. And its a destructive thing ever since I heard they were God's team at church as a kid. It was not a joke.
    So I need them to lose. Jerry Jones makes them easier to hate but its just not fun hoping a team will lose.
    I just like seeing UT win. And win by playing well. If certain Aggies claim they must cheat to keep up with LSU etc... then the feedback for our state is done and Im out.
    i still love college football, but i'm right there with you in regards to how i would feel if it started to trend towards being compromised even more than it has been lately. agree on the cowboys; cheering for jones is like rooting for the devil.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Brennon-Scott-46042133/
    24/7 reporting Texas told Scott they don't have room, and he's likely headed to Kansas.

I remember the Campbell brothers driving around in an old beater. Total junk. Might not have even been street legal.
    knew a couple that were heavily involved in UT athletics (highly popular web site, pre-game booths, fund-raisers, etc) and were great friends with Cory Redding, the Gatorade High School National Player of the Year. Redding, for all those accolades, drove around in his years at UT in a horrible jalopy, something almost dangerous to drive.

I'm not saying all of our great players in the past were like that; just that it's a high contrast to a lot of schools' top players.

Thing is, I know that certain high schools hire a stud recruits dad to get him at the school. I know this happens. So even high schools not completely clean

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Thing is, I know that certain high schools hire a stud recruits dad to get him at the school. I know this happens. So even high schools not completely clean
    especially in texas. and these 'academies'.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, the first team CBs right now are D'shawn Jamison and Jalen Green.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from OrangeBloods, WR Devin Duvernay has been, at least temporarily, moved to the slot.

This allows the offense to have him and WR Brennan Eagles on the same side as two of the fastest guys on the team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, the first team CBs right now are D'shawn Jamison and Jalen Green.
    I think thats who Sterns mentioned as showing great promise for the coming season.
    After watching the defensive guys on video, Im kinda getting some confidence if we can stay free of injury.
    I hope the Overshown thing is false.

Now Im more cognizant of the LBs as a possible weakness.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from OrangeBloods, WR Devin Duvernay has been, at least temporarily, moved to the slot.

This allows the offense to have him and WR Brennan Eagles on the same side as two of the fastest guys on the team.
    Sam missed Duvernay a number of times early last year wide open.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, UT coaches are putting in a lot of work with S Xavion Alford of Pearland Shadow Creek.

They're hearing the Alabama buzz surrounding him at The Opening Finals at the beginning of July has faded, and Texas is hanging around.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

What did I miss on Overshown...?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Havent heard anything from Anthony Cook. I thought he would have grabbed one of those spots

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No new injuries have been reported.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I just realized I quoted a bad source that pops up on this thread occasionally and is then deleted .
    Sorry, sometimes I just read and don’t look who the poster is.

I just realized I quoted a bad source that pops up on this thread occasionally and is then deleted .
    Sorry, sometimes I just read and don’t look who the poster is.
    The ignore feature is one of the best parts of this forum. Those posts don’t appear if you choose to enable that function.

Inside Texas 4th and 5 Podcast notes:

Hosts: Will Baizer, Joe Cook

Link to podcast:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...0fc6a97eda40c7

Billy Bowman:
    Super athlete. Great speed. He ran a 10.8 100m last year as sop re. A bigger/thicker D’Shawn Jamison. Dad is a coach at Ryan (Billy Bowman Sr.) and he’s a great culture fit. (Former UT player Alex De La Torre is the OL coach at Ryan. Alex’s father is also a DE coach at Ryan and his younger brother, Kolt, is also a big OL player there.) Best fit for Billy is nickel back on defense. Teammates with top 100 prospect in the ‘21 class Ja’Tavion Sanders.

Links to Billy Bowman
    Recruiting profile: 247Sports › Billy-Bowman-46048695Web resultsBilly Bowman, Ryan, Wide Receiver - 247Sports.com
    Hudl: https://ww.hudl.com/profile/6566405/Billy-Bowman-Jr
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/billy2bowman?lang=en

This was the only recruiting portion they had. They mostly talked about the upcoming season and I didn’t include those notes because I think everyone has their own people they prefer to read and/or listen to.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The ignore feature is one of the best parts of this forum. Those posts don’t appear if you choose to enable that function.
    aha!

I’ve had him on ignore and then he was behaving and I took him off.
    Back on, thanks for the reminder.

Thread Information