Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I still remember how defensive he got when he inadvertently revealed he still lives at home.

I get so mad when my dad is watching Rachel Maddow
    Lives at home with mommy and daddy, lol Christina

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably wasting my keystrokes, since you won't respond, but let's digress.

I already don't like the policies of the GOP. Every thing from the farce that is trickle down economics to the "Greatest Country in the World" blind patriotism to indulgent military spending they're always in favor of to their reluctance to fund social programs because poor people just need to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" to their phony Christianity to their punishment model for ""rehabilitating" criminals to their gun fetishism. Modern American conservatism is a in' blight and I want nothing more than to see its extinction. So already, I dislike Trump just for being a modern day Republican.

Now why do I dislike Trump the man? Like you, I'm also a patron of the hole known as 4chan. In Trump's run up to becoming the Republican nominees, I saw what kind of flies his was attracting. I'm obviously talking about alt-right white nationalists. And Trump was fully aware of this white grievance tactic since Bannon, Stephen Miller, and Gorka were advisors. MAGA is a total dog-whistle, and to say otherwise is to be an denial. It was crafted to incense voters who despised Obama for simply being black and for voters who believe brown people are gaining too much cultural and political power in mainstream America.

: B-B-But Murica wasn't great under Obama! :

After the storm that was the Bush administration, which was responsible for the financial crisis, Obama got unemployment back down to pre-recession levels, the DOW was setting records, he crafted the ACA, which ironically is used by many of Trump's rural base (call it the ACA, and they love it. Call it Obamacare and they "Trump out") that got millions more on insurance, violent crime was at all time lows, and Obama effectively protected our borders without having to advertise it with divisive dog-whistle rhetoric.

Now I have no love for Obama due to his love for drone strikes, but under Obama, the country was on a healthy trajectory, which is why MAGA was a bull slogan, proving it is indeed a dog-whistle.

I can't stand egocentric braggarts. Humility goes a long with me, and Trump is one of the most arrogant politicians the world has ever known, and his arrogance is unjustified because Daddy basically handed him everything. In addition to this, I can't stand nepotism, and Trump has taken that to new level by installing Jared and Ivanka, who are complete morons, as advisors.

"Tough on China." One thing I hope Trump would follow through on. Nope. First meeting over there, his dip daughter was cutting million dollar trademark deals (which to me, is basically a bribe), and Trump's "toughness on China" came in the form of toothless tariffs that only hurt farmers and small businesses relying on steel. No tariffs at all on big tech corporations. He didn't revive manufacturing at all in the US.

He never released his tax returns as all presidents have before him. Since the president works for us, I demand the utmost transparency to see if there's any potential conflicts of interest.

Lastly, the lies. Holy in' the lies. Sure, all politicians lie, but Trump has taking straight out lying to an absurd level. No google allowed, but he's fact checked all the time and his tally is much higher than any other president. You'll dismiss this as fake news, of course. And just the today, the er was telling us that the US has the lowest Covid mortality in the world, which is so blatantly false, I'm sure how anyone could believe it, but I'm sure his idiot MAGAT base did.

So there you go. Now I ask why do you like Trump? I expect the answer to be:

"He's owns the Libs."
    First paragraph doesn't really have anything to do with Trump until the last sentence. Trump is a businessman using the Republican Party as a platform, but he's a far cry from establishment Repugs and RINOs.

Second paragraph: I've never been to 4chan, but if that's what tickles you then go for it. Seems like a bunch of trolling going on there imo. Trump has denounced white nationalism on more than one occasion, so that's easily debunked. MAGA means MAGA, but I can see why you are looking to play the racist card. This is typical Liberal iden y politics (ad hominem)

(a bunch of blather about Bush and Obama) moving on...

You don't like Trump's bravado. Fair enough and typical of a beta male.

Trump has been incredibly tough on China...so much so that they commited unprecedented biological warfare.

Trump released his tax returns and Rachel Maddow had a big nothingburger about it. Easily researchable...(ez debunk)

You call Trump a liar even though he's delivered on pretty much every campaign policy. "Promises made, promises kept"

Why do I like Trump?

He's not an establishment piece of . A billionaire who gave up his lavish lifestyle to serve his country.

A patriot.

God bless.
    Last edited by Chris; 07-20-2020 at 08:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably wasting my keystrokes, since you won't respond, but let's digress.

I already don't like the policies of the GOP. Every thing from the farce that is trickle down economics to the "Greatest Country in the World" blind patriotism to indulgent military spending they're always in favor of to their reluctance to fund social programs because poor people just need to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" to their phony Christianity to their punishment model for ""rehabilitating" criminals to their gun fetishism. Modern American conservatism is a in' blight and I want nothing more than to see its extinction. So already, I dislike Trump just for being a modern day Republican.

Now why do I dislike Trump the man? Like you, I'm also a patron of the hole known as 4chan. In Trump's run up to becoming the Republican nominees, I saw what kind of flies his was attracting. I'm obviously talking about alt-right white nationalists. And Trump was fully aware of this white grievance tactic since Bannon, Stephen Miller, and Gorka were advisors. MAGA is a total dog-whistle, and to say otherwise is to be an denial. It was crafted to incense voters who despised Obama for simply being black and for voters who believe brown people are gaining too much cultural and political power in mainstream America.

: B-B-But Murica wasn't great under Obama! :

After the storm that was the Bush administration, which was responsible for the financial crisis, Obama got unemployment back down to pre-recession levels, the DOW was setting records, he crafted the ACA, which ironically is used by many of Trump's rural base (call it the ACA, and they love it. Call it Obamacare and they "Trump out") that got millions more on insurance, violent crime was at all time lows, and Obama effectively protected our borders without having to advertise it with divisive dog-whistle rhetoric.

Now I have no love for Obama due to his love for drone strikes, but under Obama, the country was on a healthy trajectory, which is why MAGA was a bull slogan, proving it is indeed a dog-whistle.

I can't stand egocentric braggarts. Humility goes a long with me, and Trump is one of the most arrogant politicians the world has ever known, and his arrogance is unjustified because Daddy basically handed him everything. In addition to this, I can't stand nepotism, and Trump has taken that to new level by installing Jared and Ivanka, who are complete morons, as advisors.

"Tough on China." One thing I hope Trump would follow through on. Nope. First meeting over there, his dip daughter was cutting million dollar trademark deals (which to me, is basically a bribe), and Trump's "toughness on China" came in the form of toothless tariffs that only hurt farmers and small businesses relying on steel. No tariffs at all on big tech corporations. He didn't revive manufacturing at all in the US.

He never released his tax returns as all presidents have before him. Since the president works for us, I demand the utmost transparency to see if there's any potential conflicts of interest.

Lastly, the lies. Holy in' the lies. Sure, all politicians lie, but Trump has taking straight out lying to an absurd level. No google allowed, but he's fact checked all the time and his tally is much higher than any other president. You'll dismiss this as fake news, of course. And just the today, the er was telling us that the US has the lowest Covid mortality in the world, which is so blatantly false, I'm sure how anyone could believe it, but I'm sure his idiot MAGAT base did.

So there you go. Now I ask why do you like Trump? I expect the answer to be:

"He's owns the Libs."
    cant think of any other president who employs remotely the same amount of fascistic rhetoric.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Christina lives with mommy and daddy lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine how thrilled mommy and daddy are, lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has been incredibly tough on China...so much so that they commited unprecedented biological warfare.

Trump released his tax returns
    so much fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First paragraph doesn't really have anything to do with Trump until the last sentence. Trump is a businessman using the Republican Party as a platform, but he's a far cry from establishment Repugs and RINOs.
    He's a total establishment repug. Muh tax cuts, muh deregulation, muh global warming is a hoax, muh military, muh Murrica is the greatest ry in the world.

Second paragraph: I've never been to 4chan, but if that's what tickles you then go for it. Seems like a bunch of trolling going on there imo. Trump has denounced white nationalism on more than one occasion, so that's easily debunked. MAGA means MAGA, but I can see why you are looking to play the racist card. This is typical Liberal iden y politics (ad hominem)
    I love Nazis. You see how easy it is for people to say things they don't believe. Proof is in the actions, and Bannon, Miller, and Gorka being on his team illustrates his sympathy for white nationalism.

(a bunch of blather about Bush and Obama) moving on...
    Yeah, a "bunch of blather" because it shows all the Trump takes credit for was already on a steep downward trajectory anyway.

You don't like Trump's bravado. Fair enough and typical of a beta male.
    So arrogance and conceit good now? Here's a verse for you, buddy.

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
    And I find it funny you position me as a beta to Trump's "alpha" when the "alpha male" you revere claimed he had bone spurs to dodge the draft.

Yeah, a couple of toothless tariffs on non-tech companies is really getting tough on China. Show me the Made in Murrica 4K tvs and smartphones. I'll wait (forever).

Trump released his tax returns and Rachel Maddow had a big nothingburger about it. Easily researchable...(ez debunk)
    Oh, you mean the tax return from in' 2005.

You call Trump a liar even though he's delivered on pretty much every campaign policy. "Promises made, promises kept"
    Where's that second to none infrastructure he promised? Where's that "terrific healthcare plan" plan he promised? Why is the opioid crisis still killing more people than ever? Here's a quick scorecard.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...r/?ruling=true

^Fake news, right?

And don't give me about Dem obstruction. He had a super majority for 2 years. He just kept his promises on low hanging fruit conserva issues, like tax cuts, deregulation, Jebus judges, and waging a war on climate change solutions (pulling us out the Paris Accord).

He's not an establishment piece of . A billionaire who gave up his lavish lifestyle to serve his country.
    That's exactly what he is. Establishment. He's a bargain basement republican with a big mouth and dumbass base that views him as their king.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to midnightpulp in getting Chris to type more than five words of his own thoughts. It's clear now why he usually sticks to tweets. What an utterly sad and misguided little lamb this guy is. His limited self worth depends entirely on believing things that are objectively false about a career con who rode the votes of the country's stupidest people to win the Presidency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to midnightpulp in getting Chris to type more than five words of his own thoughts. It's clear now why he usually sticks to tweets. What an utterly sad and misguided little lamb this guy is. His limited self worth depends entirely on believing things that are objectively false about a career con who rode the votes of the country's stupidest people to win the Presidency.
    I like Chris, we have many interests in common (sports, music, games), but it's sad to see this dude join a literal cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp oh yeah let's ignore Dem obstruction from day ing one the spying (Obama), Mueller snd the Russia hoax.

Oh yeah Trump had the super majority with never Trumpers and RINOs like Paul Ryan and Songbird McCain. He had a healthcare plan but never had the votes to pass anything.

Do your research bruv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Chris, we have many interests in common (sports, music, games), but it's sad to see this dude join a literal cult.
    Yeah and I bet I share some musical tastes with some Klansmen and serial rapists.

I know too many people who are negatively impacted by the policies of this administration to like anyone who carries its water. I know and like many people who voted for Trump in 2016. Some of those people might vote for him in 2020. But anyone who professes admiration of Donald Trump and amplifies his poisonous narrative in 2020 is a piece of and is actively making the world a worse place for people who don't deserve it. Full stop. They can themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who go out of their way to lie for and about Trump are just weird.

Why not just be honest about supporting him and why you support him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp oh yeah let's ignore Dem obstruction from day ing one the spying (Obama), Mueller snd the Russia hoax.

Oh yeah Trump had the super majority with never Trumpers and RINOs like Paul Ryan and Songbird McCain. He had a healthcare plan but never had the votes to pass anything.

Do your research bruv
    https://www.businessinsider.com/just...p-2016-2019-11

Fake news, right?

He never had a healthcare plan. McCain blocked the repeal of the ACA. Trump had NOTHING ready to replace it.

https://apnews.com/968422ef1e16470c967bebc394fee331

It was all political theater and meat for the base because they "hate" Obamacare, but they love it when you call it the ACA.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/07/many...ame-thing.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying Trump didn't have super majority but he signed the tax cuts for the rich... yeah, that's not establishment at all! Talk about mental gymnastics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And China played him like a fiddle, lmao... not only they took a on his tariffs, they sent him packing a month or so ago when he wanted a second round.

And don't get me started on North Korea's Rocketman... another guy that took him for a ride...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying Trump didn't have super majority but he signed the tax cuts for the rich... yeah, that's not establishment at all! Talk about mental gymnastics.
    Yeah, he was sooooo obstructed he easily passed those tax cuts for the rich.

Why does Chris support giving big tech (who are the coastal elites he hates) more money and more power?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and I bet I share some musical tastes with some Klansmen and serial rapists.

I know too many people who are negatively impacted by the policies of this administration to like anyone who carries its water. I know and like many people who voted for Trump in 2016. Some of those people might vote for him in 2020. But anyone who professes admiration of Donald Trump and amplifies his poisonous narrative in 2020 is a piece of and is actively making the world a worse place for people who don't deserve it. Full stop. They can themselves.
    They are our fellow Americans and they sadly make up a worryingly large percentage of the population, some 30-35% who will never forsake Trump and Trumpism. I try to extend the olive branch and find common ground, but yeah, they're getting more and more irrational, especially with the rise of the QAnon . I don't know what the solution is? I think shaming them out of mainstream public discourse is a start. "Cancel culture" intelligently applied. Let them know the majority of Americans have no patience and respect for Trumpism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was sooooo obstructed he easily passed those tax cuts for the rich.

Why does Chris support giving big tech (who are the coastal elites he hates) more money and more power?
    Don't forget excepting Apple from the China tariffs

Real tough on China

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And China played him like a fiddle, lmao... not only they took a on his tariffs, they sent him packing a month or so ago when he wanted a second round.

And don't get me started on North Korea's Rocketman... another guy that took him for a ride...
    Trump ended the Korean War

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are our fellow Americans and they sadly make up a worryingly large percentage of the population, some 30-35% who will never forsake Trump and Trumpism. I try to extend the olive branch and find common ground, but yeah, they're getting more and more irrational, especially with the rise of the QAnon . I don't know what the solution is? I think shaming them out of mainstream public discourse is a start. "Cancel culture" intelligently applied. Let them know the majority of Americans have no patience and respect for Trumpism.
    The only paletable solution is ensuring their vote is more equally valued as compared to mainstream Americans, instead of having inflated value. Passing the Voting Rights Act, DC and Puerto Rico statehood, campaign finance reform, plus the overhaul or outright abolishment of the Electoral College should do it. They can continue to whine and lie on the interwebs all they want as far as I care. As long as they can never put someone this toxic in the White House again. Put them back in the fringe where they belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris' posts are fascinating. It's a first hand account from the mind of a cult member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Monday it was not interested in meaningless talks with the United States just so President Donald Trump had something to boast about and demanded an end to what it called a policy of hostility if the United States wanted dialogue.

Kim Kye Gwan, in a statement on North Korea’s official KCNA news agency, said he had seen Trump’s tweet but little had improved despite three meetings between the two leaders since June last year.

“We are no longer interested in such talks that bring nothing to us,” he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1XS0HN

Rocketman treating Dear Leader like a

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

No worries from them anymore.

Idiot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cult member" implies some kind of activity. It requires doing things. Engaging with people.

Chris is a fanboy. His membership in the MAGA cult is closer to being a teenage girl with a huge crush on a boy band than it is to actually being in a cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kim still has nukes.

What happened? Trump is in love with him.

Thread Information