Page 59 of 133 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3317
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf what nathan has said that i have literally not seen and still idgaf. what the are you even babbling on about, seriously?

you want me to condemn everyone in this world because you read something you didn't approve of that i haven't seen/read?

you're so pathetic you ing phobe!

btw, sucker isn't exclusive to the gay community you ing sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflake strategy

K
    lol no ing joke! the progressives are becoming progressively more pussified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    without qualifiers or "but the left is bad too!"
    DID YOU KNOW BIDEN WAS FRIENDS WITH A GUY WHO SAID JOINING THE KLAN WAS THE GREATEST MISTAKE HE EVER MADE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor Dumpster, i can only assume because i don't read his bull , is upset i keep referring to him as Dumpster and the fact that he s a whale of a wife. boohoo you ing loser!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor Dumpster, i can only assume because i don't read his bull , is upset i keep referring to him as Dumpster and the fact that he s a whale of a wife. boohoo you ing loser!
    Works every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add one for the schadenfreude files:

Seems like the bootlickers at Fox and Friends got a case of the sads watching the debate.

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-friends-t...114424371.html

After saying it was pretty rude of Biden to call Trump a “clown” and “the worst president ever,” Kilmeade went on to criticize Trump. “Donald Trump blew the biggest layup in the history of debates by saying, not condemning white supremacists,” he said. “I don’t know if he didn’t hear it, but he’s got to clarify that right away. That’s like ‘Are you against evil?’ Why the president didn’t knock that out of the park I’m not sure.”
    why won't he criticize violent white supremicists?"

Easy answer:

He is hoping to have a personal set of well armed brownshirts. Be interesting to see what the "stand down" orders get changed to when it becomes obvious he loses the vote.

edit:
    Kilmeade then remarked that “we were the big losers last night,” before quickly clarifying that he meant the American people in general, rather than himself and his two co-hosts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is hoping to have a personal set of well armed brownshirts.
    where have you been the past 4 yrs and many conflicts with antifa/blm later? lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My theory is that his true blindly loyal base is only 35-37% of the country (his approval rating has always bottomed out there before bouncing back), while the remaining 5-10% that voted for him 4 years ago can be peeled off in the right cir stances. If you peel even a little bit of that portion off, he loses. It's a game of inches when the race is decided by a few swing states.

Some of his most loyal supporters like Chris Beetus Christie said he went too far yesterday, so they do have their limits as crazy as they may be. If he goes nuts and does something unprecedented like argue with an innocent looking single mother who asked him about why he tried to repeal Obamacare and take away her pre-existing condition protections, that'll be a bridge too far for some people who were planning to vote for him.
    I don't disagree that there are Trump supporters that might be in the middle, but his antics yesterday wouldn't even rank in the top 50 Trump embarrassments.

If a Trump voter hasn't abandoned him after everything he has done so far, I don't see them leaving him for anything short of slapping a single mother(if she's white and conservative tho)during the next debate

I just don't buy that somebody can truly be undecided at this point. The people you're speaking of have probably already abandoned Trump after his Covid response IMO. Biden is conservative enough that they'll be able to stomach voting for him. The rest of the Trump voters are a bunch of Nathans who will never turn on him, but I don't see how that'll be sufficient for a victory.

His only path to victory is to turn young progressives off from voting IMO. It was evident that his people told him to play that card during the debate. It's a good tactic on paper, but Trump isn't eloquent or intelligent enough to emphasize it properly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf what nathan has said that i have literally not seen and still idgaf. what the are you even babbling on about, seriously?

you want me to condemn everyone in this world because you read something you didn't approve of that i haven't seen/read?

you're so pathetic you ing phobe!

btw, sucker isn't exclusive to the gay community you ing sucker.

so you don’t really care about racism and phobia. It’s shocking that you seem so upset about it when raging.

Tough to believe addicts lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you don’t really care about racism and phobia. It’s shocking that you seem so upset about it when raging.

Tough to believe addicts lie
    the funniest thing of all is the fact you're acting like i've seen what you're talking about when i haven't. you're coming up with an asinine conclusion but it's you and you're pathetic so it's expected.

as well, i'm no addict no matter how many times you want to claim otherwise. if i was an addict i wouldn't be able to run a business for 5 yrs, pay my bills, not be in and out of a rehab(never been in a rehab to begin with because i don't have to problems you want everyone to believe i do), i probably wouldn't care about multivitamins nor my health, i would probably not be living where i am, nor would i have a car i paid for with cash.

tell me again about the addicts you have experience with... let's hear your life experience with those people because you clearly have no idea what the you're speaking about you faux intellectual.

you're simply upset at a dude online because he's not a pussy like you are. get over it already! i could most def come across different here on ST but those like you drive me to post the way i do. yall aren't serious about have a serious conversation and this is what you get.

now tell us more you bigot! let us know more about your phobia! and kindly off phobeBogie! off or come visit me face to face and end this already big boy... you want to act tough but when presented with the opportunity you tuck your tail between your legs like the that you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pennsylvania official says dumped military ballots not ‘intentional fraud’
    'This was not intentional fraud. So training, training, training,' the Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar said

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    no. antifa is a movement/ideology. people may or may not subscribe to that ideology. at no point does it become an organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. antifa is a movement/ideology. people may or may not subscribe to that ideology. at no point does it become an organization.
    you might want to check with your paralegal because you're obviously too dense. she/he probably has the facts which you clearly don't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

On November 4th, she getting halfPERID

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Half of what though

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you’re going to be really funny today.

trumper gon trump.
    Your obsession with me is weird.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Somehow Not Likable

Even After Being Coached by Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani

CLEVELAND, OHIO —Donald J. Trump somehow seemed unlikeable and obnoxious in his first 2020 debate performance, despite extensive pre-debate coaching from Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani, campaign staffers have confirmed.

After the debate, staffers were baffled that Trump could appear so off-putting and odious after being prepped by two of the nation’s most beloved and appealing public figures.

“Call it an aura, if you will, or a kind of magic, but Chris and Rudy have that special sauce that makes people want to hug them,” one aide said.

“We all thought that, by putting Trump in the same room with them, some of their fairy dust would rub off on him.”

“It didn’t happen,” the aide said. “Chalk it up to the mysteries of politics.”

In the wake of Trump’s abysmal performance, the campaign is replacing Christie and Giuliani as coaches for the second debate.

“It’s more important than ever to make Trump likable,

and that’s why we’re bringing in Mitch McConnell and Devin Nunes,”
    the aide said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-somehow-not-likable-even-after-being-coached-by-chris-christie-and-rudy-giuliani

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't disagree that there are Trump supporters that might be in the middle, but his antics yesterday wouldn't even rank in the top 50 Trump embarrassments.

If a Trump voter hasn't abandoned him after everything he has done so far, I don't see them leaving him for anything short of slapping a single mother(if she's white and conservative tho)during the next debate

I just don't buy that somebody can truly be undecided at this point. The people you're speaking of have probably already abandoned Trump after his Covid response IMO. Biden is conservative enough that they'll be able to stomach voting for him. The rest of the Trump voters are a bunch of Nathans who will never turn on him, but I don't see how that'll be sufficient for a victory.

His only path to victory is to turn young progressives off from voting IMO. It was evident that his people told him to play that card during the debate. It's a good tactic on paper, but Trump isn't eloquent or intelligent enough to emphasize it properly.
    Dude, picking a virulently conservative anti-abortion cultist nutjob to replace RBG that is about as energizing as it gets.

With you though.

Re being an unacceptable word these days, I have decided to replace it with "undecided voter"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Half of what?

"that face you make when you realize you spent years of your life gold-digging an empty mine"

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Trump Somehow Not Likable

Even After Being Coached by Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani

CLEVELAND, OHIO —Donald J. Trump somehow seemed unlikeable and obnoxious in his first 2020 debate performance, despite extensive pre-debate coaching from Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani, campaign staffers have confirmed.

After the debate, staffers were baffled that Trump could appear so off-putting and odious after being prepped by two of the nation’s most beloved and appealing public figures.

“Call it an aura, if you will, or a kind of magic, but Chris and Rudy have that special sauce that makes people want to hug them,” one aide said.

“We all thought that, by putting Trump in the same room with them, some of their fairy dust would rub off on him.”

“It didn’t happen,” the aide said. “Chalk it up to the mysteries of politics.”

In the wake of Trump’s abysmal performance, the campaign is replacing Christie and Giuliani as coaches for the second debate.

“It’s more important than ever to make Trump likable,

and that’s why we’re bringing in Mitch McConnell and Devin Nunes,”
    the aide said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-somehow-not-likable-even-after-being-coached-by-chris-christie-and-rudy-giuliani
    That’s pretty God Damn funny. I can’t think of many like able politicians but those two sure as don’t come to mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Dude, picking a virulently conservative anti-abortion cultist nutjob to replace RBG that is about as energizing as it gets.

With you though.

Re being an unacceptable word these days, I have decided to replace it with "undecided voter"
    What cult is she in?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I think there were Trump supporters who were ready to jump and needed a reason, this debate being the reason.

Trump is polling at roughly 42% right now, that's not all the Gaythan incel/evangelical type. Some of those voters are people who don't worship the ground Trump walks on.

His attempt to turn young progressives off was too obvious. He kept shouting "Biden just lost the left!" if anything that's going to make young progressives more inclined to vote for Biden just because it's the opposite of what Trump said.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mask hag

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boss move by Trump pointing out that Biden takes the left for granted.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Expected.

Thread Information