Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would the pavement then be harmed?

Surely you are okay with shooting these bags too?:
    Fat ass in Baltimore wasn't shot.
    Diseased and putrid Floyd in MN., wasn't shot. Both resisted arrest. You can't do that and expect a great solution & outcome.
    GG wasn't shot till he attacked the cop and tried to take his gun. And your people compounded the problem by lying out their asses. "Hands up, don't shoot." Just a bald-faced lie because the Giant wouldn't get out of the in' middle of the damn street.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden threatened to use fighter jets and nukes against American citizens, the in' screwball.
    Confederate soldiers were American citizens too. Can’t use that as an excuse.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He didn't make any threats of attacking citizens. He simply said if those citizens want to overthrow the government they're going to need a lot more heavy artillery. It's not that difficult to understand the difference, but that's why Trump s are the dumbest people in America.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Confederate soldiers were American citizens too. Can’t use that as an excuse.
    And yet President Davis was convicted of nary crime.

At least those American patriots are safe though under the D.C. jailhouse instead of getting bombed by fighter jets dispatched by lunatic bobble head Joe/the crazy bas . Threatening "chumps," I mean American citizens with nuclear bombs. He's insane, rabid like a sick dog.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He didn't make any threats of attacking citizens. He simply said if those citizens want to overthrow the government they're going to need a lot more heavy artillery. It's not that difficult to understand the difference, but that's why Trump s are the dumbest people in America.
    Sure, Adam, like Madonna didn't make any threats to the blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into. Makes sense as we never heard a discouraging words out of race hustlers twins Hussein & Biden. Nary a word of condemnation.

"I didn't discourage her in the circa, so, nothing to stop me from threatening these "sick" "chumps" with fighter jets and nukes. If I can't get 'em to unite with me, or, get vacinnated I'll bomb 'em to kingdom come."

He's lost his mind, Adam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet President Davis was convicted of nary crime.

At least those American patriots are safe though under the D.C. jailhouse instead of getting bombed by fighter jets dispatched by lunatic bobble head Joe/the crazy bas . Threatening "chumps," I mean American citizens with nuclear bombs. He's insane, rabid like a sick dog.
    I don't think Dennison is facing charges over the insurrection, so your point is moot. Confederate soldiers did indeed die at the hand of Union soldiers, so you really can't use the muh american citizen card.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why the need for heavy artillery when we’ve been told the government was almost overthrown by overwhelmingly peaceful unarmed protestors on January 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the need for heavy artillery when we’ve been told the government was almost overthrown by overwhelmingly peaceful unarmed protestors on January 6th.
    peaceful?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Overwhelmingly peaceful. My data suggests that 96.3% of the event involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of the event, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overwhelmingly peaceful. My data suggests that 96.3% of the event involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of the event, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.
    4% ty destructors is good now.
    3% injured / killed is good now.

The new Trump standards.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I'm sorry your coup failed. Maybe if you'd spammed conspiracy theories during even more of your spare time, it would have made a difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can agree with this. Same for the protests after police shootings. Majority of the protestors are peaceful outside of a few bad actors.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "my data"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can agree with this. Same for the protests after police shootings. Majority of the protestors are peaceful outside of a few bad actors.
    Horse . They spent last summer burning the country down, looting it six ways to Sunday every time they didn't get their way and so they could help steal the election for mother er Biden. Christ, now if we try that tact the aforementioned mother er Biden has threatened us with F-14 bombing runs & nukes!..."Please get vaccinated, you 'deplorable/chumps' in the meantime as you wait to get nuked and strafed."

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    help steal the election for mother er Biden.
    “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” - remember that quote?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go on. What about trespassing? unlawful entry to the Capitol is a crime, according to DC law.

Also, you said unarmed, but more than 50 protesters have been charged with gun-related offenses. They don't have to fire a weapon, carrying is enough in DC.

see: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29E0ND

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all would shoot 'em down one and all if you had it to do over again, and you will shoot them down if they ever try it again. You missed your chance you blood thirsty bas s, you...save that one unarmed woman who that cop shot to death, then they hustled his bustle to an award ceremony for shooting this unarmed woman to death. Ya greasy bas s. in' animals.
    police brutality bad now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    police brutality bad now
    Though mother er Biden gets an exception because he wants to F-14 & nuke us.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though mother er Biden gets an exception because he wants to F-14 & nuke us.
    source?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's all over the news, Issy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all over the news, Issy.
    "'You need F-15s and nukes' to fight government"

This is the statement you're misunderstanding?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "'You need F-15s and nukes' to fight government"

This is the statement you're misunderstanding?
    You wish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so desperate to be an outraged victim

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so desperate to be an outraged victim
    You guys made fool's of yourselves doing precisely the same damn thing the past 4 years, Issy.

Damn ya's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat ass in Baltimore wasn't shot.
    Diseased and putrid Floyd in MN., wasn't shot. Both resisted arrest. You can't do that and expect a great solution & outcome.
    GG wasn't shot till he attacked the cop and tried to take his gun. And your people compounded the problem by lying out their asses. "Hands up, don't shoot." Just a bald-faced lie because the Giant wouldn't get out of the in' middle of the damn street.
    And the insurrection numb nutts were resisting arrest?

Go on. What about trespassing? unlawful entry to the Capitol is a crime, according to DC law.

Also, you said unarmed, but more than 50 protesters have been charged with gun-related offenses. They don't have to fire a weapon, carrying is enough in DC.

see: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29E0ND
    El is dealing with reality.

Thread Information