My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also priority to safeguard children, historical monuments and integrity of russia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should’ve just listened to Patton all them years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also priority to safeguard children, historical monuments and integrity of russia

Damn, I bet orangina is jealous as

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they allow Americans to immigrate there for free or cheap?

merica doesn't have the balls to do this, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should definitely go there, Andy... if it's before November, all the better, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I bet orangina is jealous as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes. You can buy super cheap land or even get it free in siberia. I woukd go there but im no fan of the extreme cold tbqh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should definitely go there, Andrew... if it's before November, all the better, tbh
    1. My name is Andrew, not Andy
    2. I probably won't vote. I had a voter's registration card when I was 18 and voted for "Mitt The Twit"... the losing vote. I didn't vote in 2016 (my voter's registration expired and I was too lazy and overworked to apply for a new one), and was pleasantly surprised by the election result. So I'm supers ious about that.

Yes. You can buy super cheap land or even get it free in siberia. I woukd go there but im no fan of the extreme cold tbqh
    The main question is, is there wifi and good / reasonably cheap healthcare? I love the cold, hate the heat, etc. but would hate to move to a place where healthcare is expensive (like the US) and internet/communications are shoddy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad.

All pretenses dropped and being honest for once. I can respect that instead of running sham elections every few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad.

All pretenses dropped and being honest for once. I can respect that instead of running sham elections every few years.
    Doubt Putin will rule anywhere close to 2036

He has said many times he will retire soon. Russia has a few good options for successor. Obviously not anyone close to MVPutin but if Russia stays in order and no major drama happens, i can see a guy like Shoygu (defense minister) take over. Shoygu takes even less bull than Putin

I see Putin retiring a la Tim Duncan somewhere in 5 to 10 years. Meaning Vlad will still give us 20 and 10 till the wheels fall off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "some say" Pootin, along with other oligarchs, viciously looted post-USSR Russia, and is worth $200B

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Slavics will be the last Whites remaining on Planet Earth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slavics will be the last Whites remaining on Planet Earth
    And to think Hitler didnt consider them white tbqh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The viral video, produced by the Russian online tabloid RIA FAN, depicts a young boy being greeted at an orphanage by his new adoptive father.

"And where's my mother?" the boy asks.
    "There's your mother," the father says, nodding to another actor -- a caricature of a flamboyantly gay man -- waiting in a car outside.

The video then ends with a voiceover. "Is this the Russia you want?" it says. "Decide the future of the country. Vote for the amendments to the cons ution."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And to think Hitler didnt consider them white tbqh
    He believed we were really mixed with Jewish blood. When considering the IQ level of jews, it was probably rooted in fear not disgust (considering what's happened in USA since, can you blame him?). Anglos have always seeked to keep the larger Slavic population down. But Hitler did consider Bolsheviks god-less and overall barbaric. That barbarism probably helped to overcome the war conditions.

Crazy to think how in 70 years the white race has deteriorated in the West to now you have "white hispanics". I joked to my half Filipino buddy that he will be officially white in 20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He believed we were really mixed with Jewish blood. When considering the IQ level of jews, it was probably rooted in fear not disgust (considering what's happened in USA since, can you blame him?). Anglos have always seeked to keep the larger Slavic population down. But Hitler did consider Bolsheviks god-less and overall barbaric. That barbarism probably helped to overcome the war conditions.

Crazy to think how in 70 years the white race has deteriorated in the West to now you have "white hispanics". I joked to my half Filipino buddy that he will be officially white in 20 years.
    Get over yourself you stupid pink ape. People of different shades don't aspire to be "white"--they just want equality for all.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Get over yourself you stupid pink ape. People of different shades don't aspire to be "white"--they just want equality for all.
    Is there a nation today or in history that you feel is/was more equal than 2020 USA?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please go.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is going to have to do some hard work to keep people from absolutely overloading Russia.
    What a deal! But once you get in, good luck getting out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a nation today or in history that you feel is/was more equal than 2020 USA?
    Ancient egypt tbqh

Multiracial, multicultural and the center of the civilized world it got oversized, overextended, overspended, overconfident and it died a horrible death

Thats what happens to empires. They all die eventually. Usa is not the first nor the last of the great empires

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If and when that happens, he'll be the enemy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All this circus was only for Putin to stay at power right through 2036.

Thread Information