Page 85 of 376 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect. I have about 350 hours into Persona 5 and another 300 in Persona 4 Golden tbh. Still haven't gotten the damn platinum in P4G.
    that's incredibly inefficient when you have the backlog you're describing

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's incredibly inefficient when you have the backlog you're describing
    The most inefficient thing was buying RDR2 at full price and then playing it for two days before deciding I wanted a Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most inefficient thing was buying RDR2 at full price and then playing it for two days before deciding I wanted a Switch.
    that's pretty bad tbh

i cant blame you for dumping absurd hours into games... i'd say from 2008-2013 i spent at least 3/4 of my gaming hours on call of duty les. but i'd still find time for the major AAA les.

i just dont get how you can be playin somethin besides such acclaimed games like rdr2 or god of war. its not like ur in my position getting caught up on the 4-5 years of gaming that i missed out on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's pretty bad tbh

i cant blame you for dumping absurd hours into games... i'd say from 2008-2013 i spent at least 3/4 of my gaming hours on call of duty les. but i'd still find time for the major AAA les.

i just dont get how you can be playin somethin besides such acclaimed games like rdr2 or god of war. its not like ur in my position getting caught up on the 4-5 years of gaming that i missed out on.
    I just did another playthrough of Persona 5 and am not in the mood for something as long as RDR2 yet. As for God of War, I still want to play GOW2 and GOW 3 first. The new GOW looks so good I think I might have trouble going back to the older ones. LOL I actually have every God of War game ever made but no way I can put GOW PS4 on hold until playing Ascension on PS3 or the two PSP games in addition to the two mainline games I haven't played.

I'll probably play God of War 2 next on my PS3. Currently playing Bayonetta on the Switch, which has great action but some of the most cringe-worthy cutscenes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's pretty bad tbh
    Funny thing is I really ing liked RDR2 also. But I had been badly wanting to play Super Mario Odyssey since I first saw it announced in early 2017 and decided I had to jump on a Switch once I saw they were hackable but that the patched Switches (so you couldn't run CFW) were starting to dominate store shelves. Like they said on South Park, gonna be a pain in the ass to go back to the snow on a new playthrough but I can never put a game down and pick up where I left off again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just did another playthrough of Persona 5 and am not in the mood for something as long as RDR2 yet. As for God of War, I still want to play GOW2 and GOW 3 first. The new GOW looks so good I think I might have trouble going back to the older ones. LOL I actually have every God of War game ever made but no way I can put GOW PS4 on hold until playing Ascension on PS3 or the two PSP games in addition to the two mainline games I haven't played.

I'll probably play God of War 2 next on my PS3. Currently playing Bayonetta on the Switch, which has great action but some of the most cringe-worthy cutscenes.
    god of war 2 and 3 are both very fun, so i cant blame you for going through those. i remember back during my ps3 days, i needed a new controller cause my joysticks were starting to get ed up (thanks COD!), and i found this nice deal on amazon (thanks bezos!) where i got a new dualshock 3, god of war themed... aka red, and came with GoW 1, and 2 for the ps3. all for $60. i had already played 1 and 2 on the ps2, but i ended up replaying those before i ever got and played 3

i never played ascension and didnt own a psp.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-09-2019 at 08:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny thing is I really ing liked RDR2 also. But I had been badly wanting to play Super Mario Odyssey since I first saw it announced in early 2017 and decided I had to jump on a Switch once I saw they were hackable but that the patched Switches (so you couldn't run CFW) were starting to dominate store shelves. Like they said on South Park, gonna be a pain in the ass to go back to the snow on a new playthrough but I can never put a game down and pick up where I left off again.
    agreed. usually once i begin i game, i dont play anything else till i'm done.

when im done with my ps4 binge, i'll eventually hook my ps3 back up and finish new vegas. i only got through about 20% of the game to my estimation. hadn't even reached vegas yet... but the beginning stages of fallout games tend to be a drag. so i'll probably violate det principle and just pick up where i left off on that one. i wasn't that invested in the story yet, so i dont think its gonna mean a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god of war 2 and 3 are both very fun, so i cant blame you for going through those. i remember back during my ps3 days, i needed a new controller cause my joysticks were starting to get ed up (thanks COD!), and i found this nice deal on amazon (thanks bezos!) where i got a new dualshock 3, god of war themed... aka red, and came with GoW 1, 2, and 3 for the ps3. all for $60. i had already played 1 and 2 on the ps2, but i ended up replaying those and then playing 3.

i never played ascension and didnt own a psp.
    , I meant the PS3 remasters of the PSP God of War games. I actually did buy a PSP back in 2006 but I found it so underwhelming (GTA sucks on a small screen) I just gave it away to my brother about two months after buying it. I was so bored with the thing I jailbroke it and put an NES emulator on it and just played that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I meant the PS3 remasters of the PSP God of War games. I actually did buy a PSP back in 2006 but I found it so underwhelming (GTA sucks on a small screen) I just gave it away to my brother about two months after buying it. I was so bored with the thing I jailbroke it and put an NES emulator on it and just played that .
    the psp always just looked like a gimmick to me, and that was retailing for $250 when it came out. that's an absurd price for a handheld like that. the nintendo ds was $100 cheaper at launch. if i was ever gonna buy either, it would have been the DS

thinkin about it more, i dont see the need to play the older god of war entries first, as this new one is not really a sequel per se, its more of a reboot by abandoning the greek storyline, plus the combat design looks to have been completely overhauled... but god of war 2/3 are very fun in their own right. taking down boss after boss in god of war 3 was incredibly satisfying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking about it, i really miss COD world at war...

i think that was my favorite COD experience even though it was before i got that good at those games. bolt action rifles without a scope were so ing fun to use. and it was fun to have a COD game where guns actually had recoil and they all felt completely different.

i felt like i was the only person who would use the type 99... that gun had a re ed look but it was usually one of my better weapons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the psp always just looked like a gimmick to me, and that was retailing for $250 when it came out. that's an absurd price for a handheld like that. the nintendo ds was $100 cheaper at launch.
    Switch at $300 is pretty absurd for what hardware is in it IMO. Though really it's more like $405 when you factor in $70 for a Pro Controller, $25 for a 128GB microSD card ( only comes with 25 GB of free storage), and $10 for a screen protector since the dock will put scuff marks on an unprotected screen. So I don't feel bad about jailbreaking it like I would a PS4 where Sony takes a hit on every console sold.

if i was ever gonna buy either, it would have been the DS
    Yeah I figured that out only after blowing $250 on the PSP.

The DS is an amazing handheld. Though the GOAT handheld is the New 3DS XL since the 3D effect works really well on the New version, since it's easy to jailbreak, and since a modded New 3DS is great to play NES, SNES, GBA, and Genesis games. Plus all 3DS support DS games out the box too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet & Clank is great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ces2019 ... lol amd video cards hasnt done to improve it besides increase to 16gb hbm2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the rumor wasn't bull . Catherine just came out on Steam this morning. Damn that would be incredible if Atlus starts releasing their games on PC from now on.

Also no Denuvo

A good review of it:

Last edited by baseline bum; 01-10-2019 at 11:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last chapter 3 mission in rdr2 was HYPE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to start yakuza later. Should be fun. It better be fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to start yakuza later. Should be fun. It better be fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last chapter 3 mission in rdr2 was HYPE
    One of my favorites. You know is about to go down when the entire gang rides out of camp. The entire setup, to the music, etc is just awesome. And Dutch is never as likeable as he is during this mission. He's a badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its been good so far. Just reached Goros part. Hopefully his character is jusy as good.

There some limitation in gameplay and i dont like how some stores are inaccisble. But so far so good.

Accidently read spoilers trying to google what yakuza to play after 0. Smdh. Your bro being a an antagonist in future games. Smdh. Wish I didnt have to read that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its been good so far. Just reached Goros part. Hopefully his character is jusy as good.

There some limitation in gameplay and i dont like how some stores are inaccisble. But so far so good.

Accidently read spoilers trying to google what yakuza to play after 0. Smdh. Your bro being a an antagonist in future games. Smdh. Wish I didnt have to read that.
    Holy man the story in this game is AAA+. Better than Uncharted, spiderman. It starts slow but after each chapter for each character it starts to show.

I havent even done any fooling around. The story is just too good. Hoping all the yakuza games are these good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forgot to log into his alt ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont get it. why would that be something an alt says? the lack of broken english?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy man the story in this game is AAA+. Better than Uncharted, spiderman. It starts slow but after each chapter for each character it starts to show.

I havent even done any fooling around. The story is just too good. Hoping all the yakuza games are these good.
    Of the three I have played I'd rank them

Yakuza 0 > Yakuza Kiwami 2 > Yakuza Kiwami 1,

though they're all awesome and if you like 0 you should like the other two also.

Note Kiwami 1 is a remake of Yakuza and Kiwami 2 a remake of Kiwami 2. I'd expect a remaster of Yakuza 3 on PS4 some time this year since it got released in Japan last year. The Yakuza 4 PS4 remaster launches Saturday in Japan, so I'd expect late this year or early next year for it on PS4 in the west. Then a Yakuza 5 PS4 remaster has also been announced so I bet we see it late this year for Japan and late next year for the West. Finally Yakuza 6 is out on PS4.

Thread Information