Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2310
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cousins only hope at decent money is with the lakers so he’s waiting out kahwi’s decision as well...
    If the Lakers sign Kawhi, everyone else gets minimum. They just won't have any exceptions to pay anyone anything else.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how much can we offer Cousins? Carroll took up only like 6 millions right? So 3 million for Cousins??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't gsw hard capped after dlo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakers sign Kawhi, everyone else gets minimum. They just won't have any exceptions to pay anyone anything else.
    I think they'd still have the room MLE if I'm not mistaken tbh...

Clippers in theory could bring in Nephew plus somebody like Danny...and still be able to move Gallo if Nephew/Dennis wanted somebody else instead tbh...

KL with the Clipps would honestly be a Top 1-3 seed and a top 3 le favorite IMO provided they don't completely fall apart when Nephew does his load management....

Bev/Danny/Kawhi/Gallo/Trez
    SGA/Lou/Veteran Signing/Zubac

With some flexibility to bring in upgrades during the season....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but if they don't sign kawhi, they have $32M or so and a roster to fill out. No to mention if they do, the Clips are in the same boat...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know how much money we would have to get Cousins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do Rudy and Boogie have a good relationship?
    Besides from them playing in Sacto, I'm sure that RG22 reached out to Boogie & provided support to him when he tore his Achilles as well. That commonality could be a bond between the two. But this team needs someone like Boogie who can bring some NASTY to this team! Perhaps Rudy, DeMar & Pop can be a positive influence on him, provided that we can get him on the cheap, cheap. BUT would someone have to be the "sacrificial lamb?" Who would have to be the one to go? Eubanks, Metu or Bertans? One can only dream...

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Danny’s got to get a better hype man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides from them playing in Sacto, I'm sure that RG22 reached out to Boogie & provided support to him when he tore his Achilles as well. That commonality could be a bond between the two. But this team needs someone like Boogie who can bring some NASTY to this team! Perhaps Rudy, DeMar & Pop can be a positive influence on him, provided that we can get him on the cheap, cheap. BUT would someone have to be the "sacrificial lamb?" Who would have to be the one to go? Eubanks, Metu or Bertans? One can only dream...
    I’d give all 3 and more. Cousins with Aldridge, Murray, White, Demar/Carroll, Pop beats anybody. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew gone, bring in Cousins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was another tweet in which Sanford said that Danny is learning towards going with the Mavs.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    He told Mavs fans to tune in so that was my guess. Danny would be dumb to wai5 any longer on Leonard. Secure your bag while you still can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs need to replace Wes Matthews, DG could definitely do that. Good organization, good city, happy for Danny if that's where he ends up.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    cousins seems to have a short fuse and play angry a lot. you don’t play winning basketball by playing angrily, you have to enjoy the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d rather see DG in Mavs uniform than nephew’s in Lakers uniform. Have a pride Danny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think it was just postulation by Evan Cohen on NBA radio, but said he wondered if the Lakers lose out on Kwahi, that if they would like to look at a 2nd tier player like Derozan as a salary dump the spurs with the spurs sending a 1st round draft pick .... Can't for the life of me even conceive that ever happening, esp between those 2 teams.
    Evan Cohen is an anti SA guy. Obnoxious on top of everything else. Why would SA give them a pick anyway right now? What is the benefit of that right now? What players would you pick up? DeRozan might be useful at the trade deadline early next year for a team needing a scorer.

Some of these guys are just stupid. They never stop trying to improve the Lakers where LAL gives up nothing. LAL panicked and jettisoned most of their current and future assets because of the bad publicity and optics of their situation. They signed LeBron James with no plan of building the team and they panicked. Let the Lakers actually develop pieces around their potential Axis of Evil. Good luck on that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DG signs with the mavs it's basically a given kawhi signs with the lakers. Raptors have no way of signing anyone else bc they're capped out and so their le aspirations get weaker without another wing defender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d give all 3 and more. Cousins with Aldridge, Murray, White, Demar/Carroll, Pop beats anybody. Period.
    Bertans, Belinelli, Forbes and Mills, if possible.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was another tweet in which Sanford said that Danny is learning towards going with the Mavs.

Kawhi just being a good teammate. Keep defending him Danny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What good is it for a player to reach out to a free agent if the FO is not trying themselves? All joking aside, he'd easily be the best C on the team. An upgrade imho..

Or pick on timmy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cousins seems to have a short fuse and play angry a lot. you don’t play winning basketball by playing angrily, you have to enjoy the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody will bite on boggie once kawhi makes up his damn mind

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caulley Stein to Warriors. Where do they find all the money. Stupid soft cap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free agent center Willie Cauley-Stein has reached an agreement with the Golden State Warriors, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. ThompsonScribe first.

damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Boogie is going to whichever LA team doesn't land the Nephew

Thread Information