Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like recidivist George Floyd did all the escalating. All he had to do was comply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man i guess they had no choice but to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes when he posed no threat to the officers or anybody else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got to love the outcry over a felon who holds pregnant ladies up by gun point while his buds ransack the house. cry me a river...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got to love the outcry over a felon who holds pregnant ladies up by gun point while his buds ransack the house. cry me a river...
    Not only that, but to attribute racism as the motive, suppress the evidence, and have Media gaslight is incredibly insidious. Amazing how so many willingly play along like they are watching a movie. Scary.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man i guess they had no choice but to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes when he posed no threat to the officers or anybody else
    Already been debunked as fakery, tbh.

TheGreatYacht

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    White fear is thick in here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like recidivist George Floyd did all the escalating. All he had to do was comply.
    so we're cool with lethal version of simon says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so we're cool with lethal version of simon says
    I'm not cool with excessive force. I'm interested to see this go to trial.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White fear is thick in here
    White grievance and white hate are thicker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreatYacht
    which part of them kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes was fake? it's on video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not cool with excessive force. I'm interested to see this go to trial.
    is there any measure or lens through which the cops actions in floyd's case was anything but excessive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there any measure or lens through which the cops actions in floyd's case was anything but excessive?
    I'm not a lawyer tbh

off topic you need to watch this highly entertaining video. I guarantee you will like it I didn't feel like creating a thread for it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a lawyer tbh

off topic you need to watch this highly entertaining video. I guarantee you will like it I didn't feel like creating a thread for it..

that guy is a nutjob who did nothing but waste everybody's time. the DA asked for a continuance through Friday.

he then tried to execute a citizen's arrest.

he then whines about how being served papers in court is improper (it isn't. its only improper in the context of serving somebody in state in that person is only in that state for the specific purpose of being at a judicial proceeding... ie if i wanted to sue you in california state court, there would likely not be jurisdiction to do so. but if i knew that you were already going to be in CA for the specific purpose of attending some other legal matter, and i take THAT opportunity to serve you for the purpose of getting you in a CA lawsuit, that would be improper. it's a very narrow rule that doesnt apply here). judge later said there isn't any issue with the service but they are free to reserve objections

he then tried to pull a citizen's arrest (hot topic ever since Ahmaud Arbery was murdered in Georgia). doesn't actually do anything. he then asks for a continuance through friday (DA had already done so) so that he can file paperwork to have EVERY JUDGE in fresno disqualified from his case that he plans to bring ( good luck with that). after a lot of wasting people's times and NOT executing a citizen's arrest, the court granted the continuance through friday which is what the DA had asked for to begin with

literally nothing was accomplished. what a waste of my time, except for the entertainment .

so this was in 1996... what ever happened with his grand plan class action suit?

dismissed for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...cv-01050-2.pdf
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-04-2020 at 08:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that guy is a nutjob who did nothing but waste everybody's time. the DA asked for a continuance through Friday.

he then tried to execute a citizen's arrest.

he then whines about how being served papers in court is improper (it isn't. its only improper in the context of serving somebody in state in that person is only in that state for the specific purpose of being at a judicial proceeding... ie if i wanted to sue you in california state court, there would likely not be jurisdiction to do so. but if i knew that you were already going to be in CA for the specific purpose of attending some other legal matter, and i take THAT opportunity to serve you for the purpose of getting you in a CA lawsuit, that would be improper. it's a very narrow rule that doesnt apply here). judge later said there isn't any issue with the service but they are free to reserve objections

he then tried to pull a citizen's arrest (hot topic ever since Ahmaud Arbery was murdered in Georgia). doesn't actually do anything. he then asks for a continuance through friday (DA had already done so) so that he can file paperwork to have EVERY JUDGE in fresno disqualified from his case that he plans to bring ( good luck with that). after a lot of wasting people's times and NOT executing a citizen's arrest, the court granted the continuance through friday which is what the DA had asked for to begin with

literally nothing was accomplished. what a waste of my time, except for the entertainment .

so this was in 1996... what every happened with his grand plan class action suit?
    nah bruh you need to watch the whole thing and check the comments...

He got 49% of the 50-50 timeshare he was fighting for and the child support went away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read that attachment, he sued the whole county over parking tickets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah bruh you need to watch the whole thing and check the comments...

He got 49% of the 50-50 timeshare he was fighting for and the child support went away.
    his commentary 25 years later doesnt mean anything. nothing happened at the hearing. the DA asked for a continuance thru Friday. after a lot of blathering about criminal charges and a class action suit, he also asked the court to continue the hearing thru Friday. the court then granted the continuance thru Friday and didnt do about his supposed citizen's arrest. what may or may not have happened with his supposed child support case has nothing to do with the actual video of the court appearance where he allegedly dunked on the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mr potato alexander seems to get himself in a lot of legal trouble

thrown out of his own house and tried to appeal (spoiler alert, he lost) a domestic violence temporary restraining order granted against him https://www.leagle.com/decision/incaco20140422048
    Chris you were wrong, this guy def deserves his own thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mr potato alexander tried suing a medical center because after he was being uncooperative, called police, etc.... they had him wear a hospital gown which he claimed made him so cold that he suffered injury, which was contradicted with video evidence of him engaging in all kinds of physical behavior he claimed he could no longer engage in. obviously he lost the case and had to pay the other side's costs

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/u...d7b049349037d5

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreatYacht
    Even if we show him the Mag truth video, he will not watch. Typical Chumpette behaviour

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this one is actually related to his family/custody case.

family court ordered both parents to get psych evaluations. he refused to get evaluation done. sued the psych evaluator, case counselor, his wife, and her attorney. case was dismissed. he appealed. dismissal was affirmed

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...110/67/526866/

this guy is truly a legal rock star

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you are disparraging the man who represented himself against California's corrupt judicial system and won. I'm guessing you are jealous?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Floyd died from acute fentanyl intoxication if anyone wants to read the autipsy report FYI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you are disparraging the man who represented himself against California's corrupt judicial system and won. I'm guessing you are jealous?
    any proof of him winning anything?

video of the hearing doesnt show anything except what, a 2 day continuance which the DA himself requested?

all we have is this guy's word for it on his youtube video. every case this guy is involved with where i could find public record is him further embarrassing himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A modern day Michael Kohlhaas, no doubt.

In a way, it's part of the genius of our system that any jackass with a persuasive case can win.

What did this guy win again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Floyd died from acute fentanyl intoxication if anyone wants to read the autipsy report FYI
    "i'm not saying the cops acted appropriately but..."

Thread Information