Rockets
    Fraud team
    team
    y whiny fans

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why are you gloating. This game just proved why Harden is MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you gloating. This game just proved why Harden is MVP.
    Was this the goal for the Rockets this year, btw? Serious question, seems like all Houston fans are only concerned with Harden winning MVP..

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Was this the goal for the Rockets this year, btw? Serious question, seems like all Houston fans are only concerned with Harden winning MVP..
    Well, they aren't winning a championship with Mcfail as coach so it'd be something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loser mentality since Hakeem left

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    I said it last week. Teams will be lining up to play them in the first round

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...they got ing murked in the fourth quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, in my day you couldn't do a lol or lmao type thread without going nine deep. Your telling me all you got is:
    Rockets
     Fraud team
     team
     y whiny fans

Add...lol mcfail, lol morey asset all star team...lol losing to racist team, lol antiquated offense, lol fake mvp, lol nut puncher, lol first round exit....lol Dwight tosb. lol best player Josh "team cancer" Smith. Man, troll like you give a

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden is the MVP so far but how does this help that case? ATL played like crap until the 4th ... Rox were playing well before that. Unless the argument is simply they cant close without Harden which is true. Even if dwight were playing. I will be real interested to see if Rox can hold on to #3 spot because I dont know if he will stay the favorite with James coming on strong and Curry leading the team with the best record. Either way great season Beard. He has been even better than I thought he was and I wasnt sure he could ring as a #1 but now I think if he had a better #2 and a real coach he could ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st round fodder forever tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is the MVP so far but how does this help that case? ATL played like crap until the 4th ... Rox were playing well before that. Unless the argument is simply they cant close without Harden which is true. Even if dwight were playing. I will be real interested to see if Rox can hold on to #3 spot because I dont know if he will stay the favorite with James coming on strong and Curry leading the team with the best record. Either way great season Beard. He has been even better than I thought he was and I wasnt sure he could ring as a #1 but now I think if he had a better #2 and a real coach he could ...
    Woah woah woah let's not get ahead of ourselves there. He had a real number #2 last year in Dwight, although still having mcfail as the coach, any championship caliber player should at least get his team past the 1st round first

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Woah woah woah let's not get ahead of ourselves there. He had a real number #2 last year in Dwight, although still having mcfail as the coach, any championship caliber player should at least get his team past the 1st round first
    Meant to say "starting" to think he could ...And Dwight wasnt a legit #2 ... Sure he was great in the playoffs he was more a #1 than Harden tbh ... but Harden has been better this year than he was last year on BOTH ends.. Needs to prove that in May and his defensive improvement is way overblown by media/analysts...but at least now he tries and plays solid to good defense, more often than not. Last year he was trash. those youtube vids shamed him and coach K got him to work on it ...McHale gets NO credit ... LOL

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They're already pre-ordering the T-shirts in Houston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I'm glad to see Terrence Jones coming back strong. I was a fan of his at Kentucky and was blown away when he fell so low in the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston is a loser town. That's the mentality. They're easily appeased just being part of the conversation or having one of their players win a meaningless award. They're sports team are the ultimate "wait until next year" teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I see CN is warming up for the post Kobe era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the Hawks beat the Warriors this season as well?

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st round exit

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Loser mentality since Hakeem left
    Loser owner who lucked into two rings. More concerned with the Asia revenue.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not until Dwights knees exploded. Him being out exposes a lot of flaws. Severely outrebounded, team defense dropping off, Motiejunas getting abused on defense yet McHale trotting him out there instead of Jones, Morey not acquiring a real PG. There's too many dumbass players on this team who don't know when not to foul. Etc. The second best play maker on the team is Josh Smith . So no, expectations are not high, not until they win a round which they have done once in how many years?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Houston is a loser town. That's the mentality. They're easily appeased just being part of the conversation or having one of their players win a meaningless award. They're sports team are the ultimate "wait until next year" teams.
    That's true with the Rockets, not with the Texans. You don't remember people driving around with a plastic dead body of Schaub in their trunks?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Gotta say I'm glad to see Terrence Jones coming back strong. I was a fan of his at Kentucky and was blown away when he fell so low in the draft.
    I was praying the Pelicans would have drafted him with the 10th pick. Instead Austin Rivers

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

Thread Information