View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump that our deceased servinmen/women are losers?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree with my president

2 12.50%
  • Hell no I don't agree with that bullshit

14 87.50%
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s past keeps on giving.

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/draft-...rsonal-vietnam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s past keeps on giving.

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/draft-...rsonal-vietnam
    Such a great christian man sent by God.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s going to be a non-stop trickling of stories like this between now and Election Day, with the strategy of creating Trump Fatigue. Imo anyone who doesn’t already have Trump Fatigue isn’t going to have it by Election Day, so unless they have something dispositive (ie tape recordings) that isn’t relying on heresay none of these stories will matter much.
    Pretty much, yes. Fully expect it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, he just worded it poorly... should just have said joining the military was a "poor career choice", and he would've been mostly right.

Though those people in Normandy didn't get to pick, to be fair..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh, he just worded it poorly... should just have said joining the military was a "poor career choice", and he would've been mostly right.

Though those people in Normandy didn't get to pick, to be fair..
    For years I have been telling anyone who will listen the guy is not racist - so many have him pegged all wrong. He sees things in a spectrum of winning or losing. If you are poor he probably sees you as a loser since he has never been poor. That's just who he is.

In regards to the military, he always seems to speak highly of them. (Less certain individuals like McCain). Now if some of the unnamed folks had their electronic devices recording him that day, I would love to hear what was actually said in it's context.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dirks_Finale get on while there's still time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He sees things in a spectrum of winning or losing. If you are poor he probably sees you as a loser since he has never been poor. That's just who he is.
    Do you not see how horrible of a fit someone who sees things in that spectrum is as president?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For years I have been telling anyone who will listen the guy is not racist - so many have him pegged all wrong. He sees things in a spectrum of winning or losing. If you are poor he probably sees you as a loser since he has never been poor. That's just who he is.

In regards to the military, he always seems to speak highly of them. (Less certain individuals like McCain). Now if some of the unnamed folks had their electronic devices recording him that day, I would love to hear what was actually said in it's context.
    you’re really stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not see how horrible of a fit someone sees things in that spectrum is as president?
    He was elected to do some things, not to be a role model.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you’re really stupid

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not talking about being a role model. I don't give a about whether the president is a role model.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Dirks_Finale get on while there's still time.
    this response

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What "some things?"

Can you even name one positive thing?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what was he elected to do, besides make liars like you feel better about being so weak and worthless?

imagine how intellectually worthless you have to be to have own the libs and hurt non white males as your core philosophy. So were you always a coward, just born that way? Or did some scary brown man or strong women make you have to acknowledge what a coward you are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What "some things?"

Can you even name one positive thing?
    what was he elected to do, besides make liars like you feel better about being so weak and worthless?

imagine how intellectually worthless you have to be to have own the libs and hurt non white males as your core philosophy. So were you always a coward, just born that way? Or did some scary brown man or strong women make you have to acknowledge what a coward you are
    He was elected to make rich people richer and poor people poorer, and there's no question he's been very successful in that department.

I guess if you want a president to balloon wealth inequality to destroy lower middle class jobs, finding one who thinks poor people are losers is a good start.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember once my father and I were walking down Fifth Avenue and there was a homeless person sitting right outside of Trump Tower and I remember my father pointing to him and saying, ‘You know, that guy has $8 billion more than me,’ because he was in such extreme debt at that point, you know? -- Ivanka Trump

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    only Trump supporters could use the fact Trump is an over-privileged sociopath as a defense for what he does/says.

Smh you liberals just have Trump all wrong! He's not racist, it's just his personality. He only thinks poor people are losers since he's never been poor and he's incapable of feeling empathy for anything he's never personally experienced. Any other sociopathic trust fund baby would be the same way morons, you can't hold that against Trump.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Central Park Five were just poor? That's why he still wants them dead?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So the Central Park Five were just poor? That's why he still wants them dead?
    There's no question Trump has contempt for poor people of all races in addition to any contempt he has for specific races.

His supporters think that's OK though since he's never personally experienced poverty. Even the poor ones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a pig.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There are many of us who are not exactly wearing MAGA hats. We tolerate him because he's a better option than what the other side has to offer.

In regards to conservatism, he's done what he said he would do.

Do you not see how horrible of a fit someone who sees things in that spectrum is as president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are many of us who are not exactly wearing MAGA hats. We tolerate him because he's a better option than what the other side has to offer.

In regards to conservatism, he's done what he said he would do.
    Yes, Mexico has paid for the wall and we are tired of winning, oh, the winning.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you’re really stupid
    Whats stupid is your response.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This.

He's been more tolerable to me than GWB - -who has since been canonized by the left.

Thread Information