My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot!

At a speech in New Orleans on Saturday night, Trump mused that we could simply apply Chinese flags to our F-22s and then “bomb the s--t out of Russia,” setting off a conflict between those two countries.

“And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said, according to a recording obtained by The Washington Post’s Josh Dawsey.

The audience laughed. A joke, perhaps! But also one about something that might well violate international law. And that’s if you can get past the idea that Russia would ever mistake F-22s — a highly recognizable airplane that the Chinese don’t use — for Chinese aircraft.

“Using the flag of a neutral state or any other state that is not a party to the conflict is prohibited,” said Laurie R. Blank, an expert on international law at Emory University’s law school. “This idea would bring the U.S. into the conflict (because it would be actually engaging in military operations against Russia) and be in violation of the rule prohibiting the use of the flags, emblems or insignia of neutral states or states not party to the conflict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot!

At a speech in New Orleans on Saturday night, Trump mused that we could simply apply Chinese flags to our F-22s and then “bomb the s--t out of Russia,” setting off a conflict between those two countries.

“And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said, according to a recording obtained by The Washington Post’s Josh Dawsey.

The audience laughed. A joke, perhaps! But also one about something that might well violate international law. And that’s if you can get past the idea that Russia would ever mistake F-22s — a highly recognizable airplane that the Chinese don’t use — for Chinese aircraft.

“Using the flag of a neutral state or any other state that is not a party to the conflict is prohibited,” said Laurie R. Blank, an expert on international law at Emory University’s law school. “This idea would bring the U.S. into the conflict (because it would be actually engaging in military operations against Russia) and be in violation of the rule prohibiting the use of the flags, emblems or insignia of neutral states or states not party to the conflict.
    Right up there with drinking bleach, and lightbulbs up the bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL You've got to be mentally ill to read rawstory.

Btw Vindman is a ing coward and a .
    Explain yourself.
    Tell the board why you think this is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prosecutors resigned after New York DA said he wasn't prepared to move forward with indictment of Trump

By Kara Scannell
    Updated 10:03 PM ET, Sun March 6, 2022

Former US President Donald Trump speaks during the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) at The Rosen Shingle Creek on February 26, 2022 in Orlando, Florida.

(CNN)Two top prosecutors leading the criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business resigned after the Manhattan district attorney said he was not prepared to authorize an indictment against the former President, a person familiar with the investigation said.

Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz, two senior prosecutors on the team, resigned last month -- one day after Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg informed them that he wasn't prepared to move forward with criminal charges. The resignations followed weeks of internal debate and discussion over the strength of the evidence against Trump and whether it could pass the hurdle of proving a crime.
    Prosecutors have been investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and whether they misled lenders, insurers, and others by providing them false or misleading financial statements about the value of properties.
    The abrupt resignations last month of the top prosecutors has cast the future of the investigation into doubt as a special grand jury convened last year is set to expire at the end of April.

Bragg's office has reiterated that the investigation, which was started by Bragg's predecessor, Cy Vance Jr., is ongoing. Susan Hoffinger, an experienced attorney, has been appointed to lead the investigative team.
    The New York Times first reported that the resignations followed a decision by Bragg to stop presenting evidence to the grand jury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain yourself.
    Tell the board why you think this is true.
    Because he's a lying sucker reject who's spineless and will bend to his pol ideology. It ing happened so wtf are you going on about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because he's a lying sucker reject who's spineless and will bend to his pol ideology. It ing happened so wtf are you going on about?
    kori, opening up both barrels---blasting hair all over walls.

kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash cannot quit pootin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trash cannot quit pootin.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori, opening up both barrels---blasting hair all over walls.

kori
    4 days later and still no rebuttal by PG... His silence says all tbh.

Maybe PG will finally jump off the Vindman wagon already and stop backing spineless losers like Vindman and his stupid ass brother too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Because he's a lying sucker reject who's spineless and will bend to his pol ideology
    the projection in that comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump got censored again. (youtube)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump got censored again. (youtube)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the projection in that comment
    Whats up Covaids! When's your fat ass finally leaving the forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala Harris says Dems’ task ahead of midterms is tell voters ‘they got what they ordered' on Biden promises
    Oh my

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grifter gonna grift.

Former President Donald Trump in recent weeks asked his supporters for money as part of a promotion to eat dinner with him in New Orleans last Saturday. The only problem was that no one actually got to eat dinner with Trump, The Washington Post reported Friday, citing four people familiar with the matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grifter gonna grift.

Former President Donald Trump in recent weeks asked his supporters for money as part of a promotion to eat dinner with him in New Orleans last Saturday. The only problem was that no one actually got to eat dinner with Trump, The Washington Post reported Friday, citing four people familiar with the matter.
    TDS LvL 10000000000000000000000000000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sanctions, which the government says were "on the basis of reciprocity," bar the individuals from entering Russia.

^for lazy posters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Top row center: That sucker threatened to shoot President Trump to death. That .

Top row, far right: That woman swore she'd get a chemical peel. I pray she lied.

Top row, far left: in' animal.

Top row, next to in' animal: He let President Putin get under his skin today.

Top row, third from the right. He takes it up the ass with a 12-incher, then splits Split's split with said 12-incher.

Bottom row...
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The sanctions, which the government says were "on the basis of reciprocity," bar the individuals from entering Russia.

^for lazy posters
    Last time that idiot Clinton was in Russia she brought that button from Staples and it didn't work. Lavster laughed in her face, bent her over and gave her some Russian dressing.

Blake and I watched; kori made fun of us both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even Shillary taking a wet on Putler ha ha ha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Even Shillary taking a wet on Putler ha ha ha
    Last time that idiot Clinton was in Russia she brought that button from Staples and it didn't work. Lavster laughed in her face, bent her over and gave her some Russian dressing.

Blake and I watched; kori made fun of us both.

Thread Information