Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj is a power broker and has been known to be cut throat. In this Kawhi scenario it’s not the Woj is lying. He’s using his power/sway, probably as favors to bigger franchises that work with him to create discord and interest in Kawhi leaving.

He’s trying to fracture Kawhi/Spurs since they shut him out like all the rest. Kawhi is the only player big enough for Woj to strike at.

The meeting happened; Woj was not lying. But HOW it happened is where he’s sowing his discord.
    Big Lebowski with the goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When a troll drops the truth nukes. Sad!
    P.S. Troy Aikman confirmed that Kawhi Leonard is also gay.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) March 22, 2018

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn. This is crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a pussy tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 players already confirmed the news as fake. Kawhi wants to be great. He knows what he needs to do, and if that's rehab, I'm fine with that. Every one else is just a pussy beta with motives.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely has to be Parker and Ginobili IMO..both sounded very annoyed in their recent comments about Kawhi(probably a combination of frustration about his absence + tired of reporters asking them)..they're also the only guys with enough clout to say something(Aldridge as well, but there's no way he would jeopardize his precious touches)..

Also, Manu has been injured his entire career and Parker is a 6-foot tall 170-pound PG who spent his entire career in the paint they also watched Tim Duncan spend his last years playing on 1 functional knee..I can fully understand if they're disgusted by K-Rose..

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Definitely has to be Parker and Ginobili IMO..both sounded very annoyed in their recent comments about Kawhi(probably a combination of frustration about his absence + tired of reporters asking them)..they're also the only guys with enough clout to say something(Aldridge as well, but there's no way he would jeopardize his precious touches)..

Also, Manu has been injured his entire career and Parker is a 6-foot tall 170-pound PG who spent his entire career in the paint they also watched Tim Duncan spend his last years playing on 1 functional knee..I can fully understand if they were disgusted..
    The San Antonio Spurs held a players-only meeting attempting to convince Kawhi Leonard to return to the lineup.
    Tony Parker led the meeting after Saturday's win over the Wolves.

The conversation was described as tense and emotional at times, league sources said.

Several teammates spoke up to express frustration and confusion over Leonard's status.

Leonard was resolute in response, insisting that he had good reason for sitting out all but nine games with a right quad injury this season.
    Leonard will become eligible for a $200 million contract extension this offseason.

HOTS telling Leonard to quit being such a got tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HOTS telling Leonard to quit being such a got tbh
    Didn't see that, makes sense..nobody else would have the credibility to say something..

It's very telling that his own teammates don't believe his injury

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's impossible for Kawhi to give a definitive answer tbh. Anything he said would just be to appease those asking but leave him open to going back on his word. It was smart of him to not say anything. It also took some courage to not fall into that trap. Props to Kawhi.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Kawhi needs to cut the bull . If he really still feels pain, he isn't going to magically wake up in a week and be good to go. If it's been the entire ing year and he still isnt ready, then just ing say it so we can cut this nonsense already. He's not coming back this year. We know, the team knows, coach knows it, HE knows it, he just won't ing admit it so we can move on. is ridiculous man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing this stuff.
    Tony and Manu don't know, then no one knows. Difficult situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading Twitter and non-Spurs fans discuss this is painful

The Spurs are one of the most conservative and cautious organizations in sports..Pop is even extreme with his resting, which is something we all complain about..they were the defending champions and arguably the favorites to win the le in 2000, yet they still chose to sit Duncan out in the playoffs to avoid risking any long-term damage to his career..

If Kawhi's injury could legitimately affect his future, they wouldn't be taking the risk..I'm on the player's side in 99% of these scenarios, but I don't see it in this case..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most ridiculous season in spurs memory

can you guys imagine the reaction on ST if it was LMA acting this way? he'd be eviscerated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree, but be warned that trying to be the voice of reason in ST is like trying to discuss science at a creatonists' convention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma, Ingrim +picks for him? Who says no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most ridiculous season in spurs memory

can you guys imagine the reaction on ST if it was LMA acting this way? he'd be eviscerated
    Let’s not forget that LMA has a diagnosed heart condition. He’s playing amazing through it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or trade him for Dame straight up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes sense tony and manu know with Kauai they have no chance in the playoffs and this might be their last year
    Also the spurs have never been under 50 wins or missed the playoffs since they have been on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s not forget that LMA has a diagnosed heart condition. He’s playing amazing through it.
    This..Aldridge is likely playing through something that could in drop him dead at any point right now..

I will reiterate what TimDunkem said yesterday, I have more respect for a certified diva like Aldridge than this p***y.

People think "soft" only equate with coming up short in the playoffs. They are deeply misguided..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm think of Chris Bosh still trying to play. This is weird.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems to me that now everybody in the organization including the coaches, staffs, and teammates do not believe his injury is real.

Thread Information