Page 95 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3111
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    lunch pail kinda guy. scrappy, high basketball iq. more quick than fast. gritty. he's like another coach on the floor. does all the things that dont show up on the box score. first one in the gym, last one out. pesky defense, high motor guy. knows how to play the game the right way. good locker room presence. and a consummate professional who knows how to handle himself.
    Jeez, is he aware of your feelings? Has he swiped right yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez, is he aware of your feelings? Has he swiped right yet?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    lunch pail kinda guy. scrappy, high basketball iq. more quick than fast. gritty. he's like another coach on the floor. does all the things that dont show up on the box score. first one in the gym, last one out. pesky defense, high motor guy. knows how to play the game the right way. good locker room presence. and a consummate professional who knows how to handle himself.
    sneaky athletic and a real gamer tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Lebron havent played defense in years.
    Kawhi on the NBA All Defense 2nd team. Simmons is on the 1st team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His enters the room 10 minutes before he does.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi on the NBA All Defense 2nd team. Simmons is on the 1st team.
    giannis was also on all defense team, but didnt have the balls guarding Durant for a second in the series. Kawhi also wasnt on Doncic that much and even when he was, he didnt do .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The jig is up on Nephew

Ballmer's media has turned on him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN was desperate to get Kawhi to LA, now theyre not sure what to do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game over! Onto game 6. This Clipper team is truly special. Kawhi has really lit a fire under this team. They are winning for their leader and he is pushing everyone.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    ESPN was desperate to get Kawhi to LA, now theyre not sure what to do.
    Yeah that ing pissed me off too. What a waste of a team. They should be in San Diego, Seattle or Pittsburgh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giannis was also on all defense team, but didnt have the balls guarding Durant for a second in the series. Kawhi also wasnt on Doncic that much and even when he was, he didnt do .
    Pointing out a defensive lapse doesn't equate to not playing defense all season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Croewder obvious tech.

This one is over. Clippers should just tank the final 4 minutes and get ready for Game 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just two games Thread and this nightmare is over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The LA Clippers are trailing the Phoenix Suns 3-2 in the series, but are beating them 519-502 in overall points. A bizarre series.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just two games Thread and this nightmare is over
    I'm a more than a bit conflicted, Mitch. The older I get the softer I seem to be getting. When you want something as bad as these Suns fans want this it's difficult to not be affected. (We've) been there. I wanted that one in '10 so damn badly. I thought I'd die if we didn't get it. It's still like a dream sometimes. Thne afterward with Artest holding that emotional news conference; his entire family was there, his mom and dad, his wife and children and he came clean if front of the entire company, no advance warning to Media, no set up, just rang and took to that microphone. He recovered himself that night on that podium for all his transgressions. He was contrite and compact. I never saw it comin'. I'll never forget it.

I suppose I want the Suns fans to experience that feeling. The hate is draining from me. Win or lose I'll never do the O & __ again as long as I live.

In times of real life when it kicks you down and leaves you helpless I always think of the championships: the look on Kobe's face as the end came into view in '10. He was so frightened and desperate to have it just be over. No game face then as it came down to it. And Daddy there vs. Indiana, in the immediate aftermath coming to the restraining ropes and looking for his father with that terrified look on his face. If he hadn't rung there Media woulda went after him with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. The Media was merciless then. Took all the joy out of it for me. I just settled back into the Lazy Boy and rested. It was too much. And Kupchak in the Boston Garden after it was finally all over. He's in tears, his knee is shackled and Bertka is by his side. "Tell 'em what I told you."

"I'm still 6'10, 240."

These moments warm and help me get past another day, another crisis as the girl and I grow older. I cannot imagine going thru 52 years without having an NBA le in my possession. I know these guys, have fought with them since the Internet came on-line. I know just a fraction of what they're going thru and it haunts me and has changed me, Mitch. It's inexplicable, and I know how it must sound, but I can't help myself. They are so close to what (((they need))), and they need it so damn bad. I already have had that need sated. I'd like to see them win the last game they play.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm a more than a bit conflicted, Mitch. The older I get the softer I seem to be getting. When you want something as bad as these Suns fans want this it's difficult to not be affected. (We've) been there. I wanted that one in '10 so damn badly. I thought I'd die if we didn't get it. It's still like a dream sometimes. Thne afterward with Artest holding that emotional news conference; his entire family was there, his mom and dad, his wife and children and he came clean if front of the entire company, no advance warning to Media, no set up, just rang and took to that microphone. He recovered himself that night on that podium for all his transgressions. He was contrite and compact. I never saw it comin'. I'll never forget it.

I suppose I want the Suns fans to experience that feeling. The hate is draining from me. Win or lose I'll never do the O & __ again as long as I live.

In times of real life when it kicks you down and leaves you helpless I always think of the championships: the look on Kobe's face as the end came into view in '10. He was so frightened and desperate to have it just be over. No game face then as it came down to it. And Daddy there vs. Indiana, in the immediate aftermath coming to the restraining ropes and looking for his father with that terrified look on his face. If he hadn't rung there Media woulda went after him with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. The Media was merciless then. Took all the joy out of it for me. I just settled back into the Lazy Boy and rested. It was too much. And Kupchak in the Boston Garden after it was finally all over. He's in tears, his knee is shackled and Bertka is by his side. "Tell 'em what I told you."

"I'm still 6'10, 240."

These moments warm and help me get past another day, another crisis as the girl and I grow older. I cannot imagine going thru 52 years without having an NBA le in my possession. I know these guys, have fought with them since the Internet came on-line. I know just a fraction of what they're going thru and it haunts me and has changed me, Mitch. It's inexplicable, and I know how it must sound, but I can't help myself. They are so close to what (((they need))), and they need it so damn bad. I already have had that need sated. I'd like to see them win the last game they play.
    C'mon cub...

one more for the road...

O & forever

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    C'mon cub...

one more for the road...

O & forever
    No, I'm going to take it up to the Wells Fargo and put it in the safe deposit box. "Sir, you can't bring that in here."

"Let me speak to your manager. And where's the free water?"

Leave it in there then after I die the children can take it out and do with it what they want..."Where's the money?"

"Just this GD O & in' thing. What the , that old man didn't leave us anything but that?"

"And these keys to his '87 Cadillac."

"That in' thing hasn't passed emissions the last 5 years he drove it. Look again, turn it over. That Caddy is sinking in the back in' yard."

"I did, just the O &, the keys and a love letter to mother from when they was in the 9th grade.

"What's it say?"

[[["Dear Girl,

I love you. Do you love me? I love you."

Love always,

Dale

P.S., I love you."]]]

"Yep, that sounds like the old man."

"Wait, a in' second,,,oh, a Nemo Cake is stuck in the corner of this box and has turned to rock."
    Last edited by Thread; 06-28-2021 at 11:37 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some prime Cubby in this thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    its funny how so many of the same people who are upset by the game being "sissified" were appalled at how the league was full of "thugs" that just wanted to fight and ruin the game of basketball and needed to be cleaned up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its funny how so many of the same people who are upset by the game being "sissified" were appalled at how the league was full of "thugs" that just wanted to fight and ruin the game of basketball and needed to be cleaned up
    You can have both opinions and be consistent. There's a happy medium between the flagrant-happy whistles that we have now and the goon tactics of the late 80s/90s

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You can have both opinions and be consistent. There's a happy medium between the flagrant-happy whistles that we have now and the goon tactics of the late 80s/90s
    or maybe neither of them are/were as bad as people think

theres always been cheap/weak flagrants called, the biggest difference now is theres video review

and people didnt just fight and clothesline everyone endlessly in the 80s and 90s as some like to suggest

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    young out for game 4.

Thread Information