Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1425
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Choke Paul with yet ANOTHER playoff disappearing act, and this time, his choking infected Blake too

I doubt we win game 7, this is a regular-season team only and will ALWAYS shrivel up in mentally-weak fashion in the playoffs....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Clippers lose to a team with Draymond Green as their best big....
    if the Clippers lose in the 1st round again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choke Paul with yet ANOTHER playoff disappearing act, and this time, his choking infected Blake too

I doubt we win game 7, this is a regular-season team only and will ALWAYS shrivel up in mentally-weak fashion in the playoffs....
    least you guys stamped out racism. that's all that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but what about Doc, mayne?

I still think you'll win game 7...

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    clippers
    clipper nation

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I agree with DMC/ Expert..the NBA and Adam Silver is looking to $$$$$ in, tbh..that ing Jew..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det Sterling lawsuit that's looming... better cash in now and save up...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

It can't happen, tbh..it's "God's" plan to have the Clippers and Thunder to battle it out for a trip to the WCF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least DelNiqqer made it out of the first round...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det Sterling lawsuit that's looming... better cash in now and save up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The Clippers will advance to play the long awaited Clippers-Thunder series, tbh..

Golden State..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with DMC/ Expert..the NBA and Adam Silver is looking to $$$$$ in, tbh..that ing Jew..
    Where did you see DMC tbh? Haven't seen that dude for nearly two months now...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    He wanted some lamb and tuna fish..I supplied some homecooking for the ..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    At least DelNiqqer made it out of the first round...
    Let's be real, VDN didn't "win" that series, Memphis gave it away....

As I said earlier this series, I'll gladly trade Choke Paul in an instant when we lose Game 7, this guy is a playoff choker who is ALWAYS "hurt" and ALWAYS overdribbling and chucking up horrible shots, he's even started dragging down his teammates too.... we would be far better off with a real starting SF, some actual frontcourt depth, and a role player PG who knows his place instead of the $105 million overdribbler....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Or that Rogue tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be real, VDN didn't "win" that series, Memphis gave it away....

As I said earlier this series, I'll gladly trade Choke Paul in an instant when we lose Game 7, this guy is a playoff choker who is ALWAYS "hurt" and ALWAYS overdribbling and chucking up horrible shots, he's even started dragging down his teammates too.... we would be far better off with a real starting SF, some actual frontcourt depth, and a role player PG who knows his place instead of the $105 million overdribbler....
    But you got Granger... and Big Baby!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whether or not Silver plans to cash in on the postseason like Judas when he snitched on Jesus, don't you think these exciting playoff series are good for everyone? We're all glued to it so I don't think we should complain a lot.

Even two of the the East playoff series are exciting and it's hard to get excited at how ty the East is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm fine with New Jew's money grab in the first round. But if the Spurs go to game 7, I won't be so jolly tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not Silver plans to cash in on the postseason like Judas when he snitched on Jesus, don't you think these exciting playoff series are good for everyone? We're all glued to it so I don't think we should complain a lot.

Even two of the the East playoff series are exciting and it's hard to get excited at how ty the East is.
    I think this first round has been the best I've seen, possibly ever. But if it's all a cash grab to end up with the Magic/Bird 2.0 rivalry with Lebron and Durant, that. If it happens naturally then that's one thing, but when things feel too scripted, that's when I check out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, parity in the NBA is fun and all but it still doesn't mean much when the Heat steamroll to a 3peat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Normally I'd agree, but for teams like the Spurs (and their fans) with le aspirations its a big set back; their best players are old as it is and having an extended series in the first round takes a lot out of them. Overall its great (for lower seeds and non-playoff teams' fans) but for Spurs/Meth/Clipper/Indy () its rough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, parity in the NBA is fun and all but it still doesn't mean much when the Heat steamroll to a 3peat
    This

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think this first round has been the best I've seen, possibly ever. But if it's all a cash grab to end up with the Magic/Bird 2.0 rivalry with Lebron and Durant, that. If it happens naturally then that's one thing, but when things feel too scripted, that's when I check out.
    If it ends up like LeBron vs Durant in June, there might be a hint of "omg what a scripted" but let's be real... it's not like they're not capable of doing this

But the Heat will still Three-Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it ends up like LeBron vs Durant in June, there might be a hint of "omg what a scripted" but let's be real... it's not like they're not capable of doing this

But the Heat will still Three-Heat.
    Just gonna have to see how the officiating shakes out. If Durbeta man's up and plays like the MVP to carry them, ok, but if if they ride the grace of the whistles that.

Thread Information