Page 452 of 491 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares. Terminator has been trash franchise for years at this point.
    Trrue but I feel like the new one will be good tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trrue but I feel like the new one will be good tbh
    Probably be at least decent, I was ting on the new Halloween movie because they were talking it up due to the original guy returning, but it turned out pretty good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'll break his hip this season... kawhi!
    What predictions did you make last season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sperms authoritarian culture is outdated, old man
    Yes, Pop is such a dictator. All the praise, love & admiration he receives throughout the NBA is further "brainwashing" by Pop the "cult leader."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, had to jump on as one of your alt accounts to attack me?

Yeah, realizing you crybaby, wishy washy ass, fair weather "fans" needed to get over Kawhi and move on make me the " ."

Finding another team to "root" for or jump off a bridge, you'd be doing ST a favor.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Clippers played like ass tonight. Wow. That was ugly.

Leonard with another 9 assists. His passing has been unreal early this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aron Baynes doing us a solid, tbh.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Another career high. 10 assists for Leonard.

Clippers will kick themselves for losing this one.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    DP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, had to jump on as one of your alt accounts to attack me?

Yeah, realizing you crybaby, wishy washy ass, fair weather "fans" needed to get over Kawhi and move on make me the " ."

Finding another team to "root" for or jump off a bridge, you'd be doing ST a favor.
    He will never leave ST. In case you havent noticed timvp is blind to this idiot's behavior as well as other trolls on this site. Im pretty sure apa is one of the mods on this site as well, which is why he treats it as his little playground for ing with people since he cant do it in real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray on his trust in the organization in looking out for his health while limiting his minutes:

"No, no, no, no, no, I trust them," Murray said when asked if he would request more time. "They've been doing this a long time. So, I trust them and they know what they're doing."

So refreshing, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What predictions did you make last season?
    i didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares. Terminator has been trash franchise for years at this point.
    i think last one i saw was salvation? barely remember names anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well what more were the spurs exactly supposed to do with him? They had handed him the keys to the franchise. He was the number one guy. He was going to get a massive Supermax contract. The team was being built around him. His last full season with the team we went to the conference finals. What else is there? I’m not about kissing every little inch of somebody’s ass just hang onto them. Not when Tim Duncan was our superstar for 20 years. And then David Robinson before that. This dude made up his mind about going to LA years before it happened. If winning a championship in Toronto was not enough to get him to stay put. Nothing was going to get him to stay put.
    U guys love spin... He would have stayed a spur if he wasn't done wrong... Once that happened, he was set on going home... It's not about going to any team that treats him right... NBA stars don't wanna play for any team... They have preferences... For Kawhi it was either spurs or LA... spurs did him wrong, so LA it was

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys love spin... He would have stayed a spur if he wasn't done wrong... Once that happened, he was set on going home... It's not about going to any team that treats him right... NBA stars don't wanna play for any team... They have preferences... For Kawhi it was either spurs or LA... spurs did him wrong, so LA it was
    You wanna believe that so bad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want you to explain what exactly the Spurs did wrong to Kawhi? Every other player speaks glowingly of the Spurs but they would decide to treat role players and average players better than their franchise player? I'm not buying dude wanted LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors did everything for him, outside of wiping his ass, and undoing his zipper to take a piss.. They also completely kissed the Uncle's Ass.. Raptors won a le, and had a great core of players.. He still left.. You are ing Delusional Buddy..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want you to explain what exactly the Spurs did wrong to Kawhi? Every other player speaks glowingly of the Spurs but they would decide to treat role players and average players better than their franchise player? I'm not buying dude wanted LA
    They had the nerve to ask him to play basketball when making 18 million dollars. We should have been cool with him blowing off an entire season. That's basically it..

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors did everything for him, outside of wiping his ass, and undoing his zipper to take a piss.. They also completely kissed the Uncle's Ass.. Raptors won a le, and had a great core of players.. He still left.. You are ing Delusional Buddy..
    Did u not see what I said? Kawhi didn't want to play for ANY team... It's not like he wanted to be anywhere except SA... he wanted to go home... BUT the only other place he would have stayed is SA if they didn't cross him... Like me for example... I love where I live... If I had to live in the US mainland, I would live in California because that's the weather I'm used to, and the diversity... If I was sent to Alaska, I don't care how good I'm treated at that job, if I could get the same job in Cali, I would leave

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs did anything wrong it's maybe that they took his willingness to take a step back for the Big 3 for granted. As long as any of the Big 3 were on the team it would never fully become his team. As much as Pop/Parker etc. would say it was his team, in reality he was just the best player. Just like it was always Tim's team even though they pretended it was Parker's. You add in that the Spurs were reluctant to pay him the supermax (after delaying to pay him early the first time to have cap for LMA) and other stuff like being called a system player or not getting special treatment like other stars and it just reinforces it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did u not see what I said? Kawhi didn't want to play for ANY team... It's not like he wanted to be anywhere except SA... he wanted to go home... BUT the only other place he would have stayed is SA if they didn't cross him... Like me for example... I love where I live... If I had to live in the US mainland, I would live in California because that's the weather I'm used to, and the diversity... If I was sent to Alaska, I don't care how good I'm treated at that job, if I could get the same job in Cali, I would leave
    Why do you have this constant pro Leonard narrative and Anti Spurs? The dude is gone, and he acted like a total ing ass. All the Spurs did was ask him to play ball after he was cleared to play by doctors, help us win games, and earn his 18 mil salary. That is all. There is nothing else. And there is no blame on the Spurs part. He never had a serious injury. He never had surgery. He was looking for doctors to agree with him. Get over this already. Leonard is an asshole that pulled a new Gen power move. That is what happened..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you have this constant pro Leonard narrative and Anti Spurs? The dude is gone, and he acted like a total ing ass. All the Spurs did was ask him to play ball after he was cleared to play by doctors, help us win games, and earn his 18 mil salary. That is all. There is nothing else. And there is no blame on the Spurs part. He never had a serious injury. He never had surgery. He was looking for doctors to agree with him. Get over this already. Leonard is an asshole that pulled a new Gen power move. That is what happened..
    He was my favorite player, combined with the recent moves the FO has been doing... Of COURSE I'm pissed... And they didn't "just ask him to play"... They publicly threw him under the bus because they didn't believe him... All because they were so desperate to give Manu and Parker one last deep championship run... They chose the legacy of their old guys over the health of their new star... And didn't back him up when he felt like his body wasn't right

Why do u think so many former stars took Kawhi's side? They ALL had horror stories of doctors clearing players when they weren't healthy... That same year they cleared green to play when he still had issues, and they had Gasol playing with a broken foot...

U have to give ur star the benefit of the doubt if they say they don't feel right... And it's not like he went to Toronto the following year and showed anything different... He was CLEARLY hurt... In a contract year... No player would want the perception to be that he has a serious injury in a contract year... That's indication that he actually was feeling too much pain to play comfortably on a consistent basis... During his 9 games there were ppl on here saying he may have been brought back too soon...

So naturally if u throw ur star under the bus publicly, then refuse to give him the supermax after throwing money at patty, Gasol and LMA (remember all was good until reports came that then refusing to give supermax was the last straw... During that off season, the media were all reporting that Kawhi would sign back to the Spurs before the supermax debacle) he is gonna say " it then... I wanna go home"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This subject is a hill duncan2k5 will die on. I would just forget about it and move on. This dude has no joy with the Spurs and someday maybe he will realize that hes wasted his energy defending that bag on this forum. It will probably take years though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was my favorite player, combined with the recent moves the FO has been doing... Of COURSE I'm pissed... And they didn't "just ask him to play"... They publicly threw him under the bus because they didn't believe him... All because they were so desperate to give Manu and Parker one last deep championship run... They chose the legacy of their old guys over the health of their new star... And didn't back him up when he felt like his body wasn't right

Why do u think so many former stars took Kawhi's side? They ALL had horror stories of doctors clearing players when they weren't healthy... That same year they cleared green to play when he still had issues, and they had Gasol playing with a broken foot...

U have to give ur star the benefit of the doubt if they say they don't feel right... And it's not like he went to Toronto the following year and showed anything different... He was CLEARLY hurt... In a contract year... No player would want the perception to be that he has a serious injury in a contract year... That's indication that he actually was feeling too much pain to play comfortably on a consistent basis... During his 9 games there were ppl on here saying he may have been brought back too soon...

So naturally if u throw ur star under the bus publicly, then refuse to give him the supermax after throwing money at patty, Gasol and LMA (remember all was good until reports came that then refusing to give supermax was the last straw... During that off season, the media were all reporting that Kawhi would sign back to the Spurs before the supermax debacle) he is gonna say " it then... I wanna go home"
    You're filling in too many holes. It was common knowledge that the Spurs wanted to rule Leonard out for the season but Leonard's camp refused. That's why game by game he was DNP Injury Management.

Thread Information