Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still hesitant to put Spurtacular on ignore tbh just because he brings the unintentional hilarity at times like the Joe Namath post, probably gonna wait a few weeks to see if he's just going to go the 100% spam route or try to actually bring sh!tty takes again so I can atleast get a good laugh here and there.....boutons is still the only one I actually have on ignore since he just spams talking points and is never funny at all imo
    Already been explained that I assumed DMC got the name wrong. It's funny how you hold onto your pretend w's so hard, Blue Santa gs.

Ya did the same thing with your mono slob alt when I was first posting in NFL. I don't even remember what it was now. Just that you tried to hold onto it so bad for a year or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already been explained that I assumed DMC got the name wrong. It's funny how you hold onto your pretend w's so hard, Blue Santa gs.

Ya did the same thing with your mono slob alt when I was first posting in NFL. I don't even remember what it was now. Just that you tried to hold onto it so bad for a year or two.
    now he thinks Bump is fabbs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now he thinks Bump is fabbs

Sad how paranoid delusional he has become.

What is derps relationship to Team Moderation?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sad how paranoid delusional he has become.

What is derps relationship to Team Moderation?
    He doesn't have one. He's gotten the ST slap on the hand but it really has to get extreme before they take punitive action. If you recall SBM and that other got he used to run around with shopped dozens of pics of some dude named David saying it was Chumpdumper...and were allowed to post them for months until someone messaged that guy with the website and he contacted Kori requesting they be taken down. It took it going that far before they were both finally permabanned.

So yeah, he's going to be allowed to keep spamming as long as he keeps it within his fantasy world he has created and it doesn't get on a real life level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rehab for what exactly?

I can't wait to see you on a forklift Mr. "My 600lb Life". We're going to need one to finally get your fat ing lard ass out of here once and for all!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He doesn't have one. He's gotten the ST slap on the hand but it really has to get extreme before they take punitive action. If you recall SBM and that other got he used to run around with shopped dozens of pics of some dude named David saying it was Chumpdumper...and were allowed to post them for months until someone messaged that guy with the website and he contacted Kori requesting they be taken down. It took it going that far before they were both finally permabanned.

So yeah, he's going to be allowed to keep spamming as long as he keeps it within his fantasy world he has created and it doesn't get on a real life level.
    I didn't realize that's why sbm was banned that's nuts

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize that's why sbm was banned that's nuts
    You don't remember all that ? One of them was using a Chewbacca troll. They posted them daily for weeks tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like Derp got doxxed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm certain the Derp accounts are ran by a team of Indian incels.
    Yeah no single person can embody so much absolute loserdom.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You don't remember all that ? One of them was using a Chewbacca troll. They posted them daily for weeks tbh
    no I was irregular here for about 5 years and missed all that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue Santa gs claiming he took time off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have one. He's gotten the ST slap on the hand but it really has to get extreme before they take punitive action.
    Right, someone came in about a month ago and cleansed a portion of his posting spam threads. Why not have another cleanse or better yet a lasting cleanse?
    I get it that ST Moderator(s) time is valuable and repeated monitoring of a juvenile narcist is too time consuming.

That having been said, if on an NBA site the members cannot discuss an NBA Finals game without the nuisance of a derps interruptions, who is wearing the pants? Trying to crowd out visions of derp providing rimming sessions in exchange for posting privilege's.

As such I am on board with the Block-a-derp provisions. Special thanks to ElNono for proving a one stop fix.

Here's hoping derp accepts some mental health assistance sooner rather then later.

We won't see it, but this will no doubt trigger derp to yet again go on a mini storm, posting to himself and proclaiming e gangsta status. Won't see it, but here is some more attention for you derpy. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Thank you benefactor and all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum looks so much more beautiful thanks to ElNono's most recent addition. now i dont even see the ignored posts on my page anymore, so i dont have to scroll past the little gray "you cannot see this post because..." boxes. its like derp, boutons, etc have been completely eliminated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum looks so much more beautiful thanks to ElNono's most recent addition. now i dont even see the ignored posts on my page anymore, so i dont have to scroll past the little gray "you cannot see this post because..." boxes. its like derp, boutons, etc have been completely eliminated
    I missed that, please to repost?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't help but laugh when most in here have literally spam posted in a mul ude of threads over and over again but they're all here crying now because they have their common "enemy" in Spurt. It's bittersweet because it's funny the hoops yall jump through so yall don't get called out for the same behavior here on ST but it's sad because yall are all such hypocrite crybabies.

I'm just here to be entertained so thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm certain the Derp accounts are ran by a team of Indian incels.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't help but laugh when most in here have literally spam posted in a mul ude of threads over and over again but they're all here crying now because they have their common "enemy" in Spurt. It's bittersweet because it's funny the hoops yall jump through so yall don't get called out for the same behavior here on ST but it's sad because yall are all such hypocrite crybabies.

Tell us how I don't bother you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was really bad.
    A innocent person outside of ST got pulled into this crap.
    This should never ever happen. Thats a gigantic wrong.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You think pulling in some innocent person who has never posted on this board and probably gets called at work or whatever is funny? I dont think it was a bit funny what Fuz pulled on you because the same thing "could" have happened. oops wrong guy, sorry... does not cut it.

And really, derp getting things so utterly wrong is pretty honest entertainment. I just dont meet people this wrong on a consistent basis; this into absolutely ridiculous "out to get us"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think pulling in some innocent person who has never posted on this board and probably gets called at work or whatever is funny? I dont think it was a bit funny what Fuz pulled on you because the same thing "could" have happened. oops wrong guy, sorry... does not cut it.

And really, derp getting things so utterly wrong is pretty honest entertainment. I just dont meet people this wrong on a consistent basis; this into absolutely ridiculous "out to get us"
    you bring up IDGAF about, wasn't apart of, etc... I literally don't care that idiots tr9lled some dude not on ST kind of like Benefactor stalking dudes on Facebook.

As well ypu think I'm a mod here bro? IDGAF what anyone does here so why cry to me about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30k post dedicated to not giving a about anyone or anything on this site.

You sure showed us Joey

Thread Information