Page 517 of 745 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,925 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone want to translate this into English?
    Their is know reason trump Walmart usa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the in' asswipers? ^^

Listen to it all..It's pretty damning stuff..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow... Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the in' asswipers? ^^

Listen to it all..It's pretty damning stuff..
    Side note Michael Wright seems to be both very objective and knowledgeable on the Spurs. More than any other local media figure from what I've read online.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop is making a baa-aaa-aad decision by alienating his franchise player. How's that?

Ok let’s say he did...why would you think he’d do such a thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's insane.

Wright also said that Kawhi is about "to get out of there, at least I think."

Please get this off the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Side note Michael Wright seems to be both very objective and knowledgeable on the Spurs. More than any other local media figure from what I've read online.
    Agree 100%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And when you thought that what Clippers did to Mavs to keep DeAndre Jordan last 2015 was the worst.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I probably shouldn’t say this....”

Hmmm I wonder why?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL.

That's insane. This why they strongly considered trading him at the deadline. I really wish I knew what the offer was from Boston. They got the okay from ownership, but for some reason didn't pull the trigger. My guess is they probably felt they could repair the relationship.

This is why I think he might remain when it's all said and done. His group seems very immature and inexperienced that they might be scared into an agreement at the last minute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If any of this is true, ing WOW--he was cashing checks and they were pulling this kind of ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL.

That's insane. This why they strongly considered trading him at the deadline. I really wish I knew what the offer was from Boston. They got the okay from ownership, but for some reason didn't pull the trigger. My guess is they probably felt they could repair the relationship.

This is why I think he might remain when it's all said and done. His group seems very immature and inexperienced that they might be scared into an agreement at the last minute.
    Personally I like to think Spurs held off on trading Leonard so Pop and company could talk some sense into Leonard before he let's his uncle and agent ruin his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I'm willing to trade him to the purgatory of the NBA (Sacramento?) while receiving a crap package back. More than likely he won't re-sign with Sac so he'll lose $80 mil in the process.

I'm petty as and I don't care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because things are bigger then basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, this has to be one of the craziest stories in NBA history right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's insane. What a bunch of gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, this has to be one of the craziest stories in NBA history right?
    And of course, it's with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this happened during the season right? But RC was interviewed at the draft months after this happened. He said they still want to keep him long term. So either this dude is just throwing darts at the wall or they don't give af and want to keep him at all costs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if kawhi is like a fukin human experiment or something?? Resident conspiracy theorists feel free to chime in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the 76ers. Spurs would obviously prefer to not trade with the Lakers, so if these idiots replaced Fultz with Saric, in their supposed offer that also includes Covington and the Heat 1st, they'd probably have a deal or at least more than likely have the best standing offer.

Embiid is unlikely to have longevity, so they probably don't have as long of a window as they'd hope. Unless they're confident in Fultz becoming a star, they need another one to become contenders.

Worst case scenario, Leonard leaves in a year, but they've cleared Fultz and Covington's salaries and have a ton of cap space to pursue Irving, Walker, Harris, Bledsoe, Butler. Even if they had to settle for 1 of the 2 non stars in that group, add them to Embiid, Simmons, Saric, to a lesser extent Smith and they'd still be well set up going forward.

As Lowe has been alluding to, Spurs need another team in the mix to at least scare the 76ers and Lakers. The Heat have long been big game hunters and risk takers. Obviously don't know if they'd do it, but a Winslow, Richardson, Adebayo, package, even without a 1st, though underwhelming, is comparable to Saric, Covington, 1st and could be enough to get them to budge on Fultz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, I hope this idiot is ready for the most awkward year of his life. Because the Spurs aren't getting for him with all these stories and it makes more and more sense to just keep him (suspend him if he sits out) or ship him to some garbage team/city as a final you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the 76ers. Spurs would obviously prefer to not trade with the Lakers, so if these idiots replaced Fultz with Saric, in their supposed offer that also includes Covington and the Heat 1st, they'd probably have a deal or at least more than likely have the best standing offer.

Embiid is unlikely to have longevity, so they probably don't have as long of a window as they'd hope. Unless they're confident in Fultz becoming a star, they need another one to become contenders.

Worst case scenario, Leonard leaves in a year, but they've cleared Fultz and Covington's salaries and have a ton of cap space to pursue Irving, Walker, Harris, Bledsoe, Butler. Even if they had to settle for 1 of the 2 non stars in that group, add them to Embiid, Simmons, Saric, to a lesser extent Smith and they'd still be well set up going forward.

As Lowe has been alluding to, Spurs need another team in the mix to at least scare the 76ers and Lakers. The Heat have long been big game hunters and risk takers. Obviously don't know if they'd do it, but a Winslow, Richardson, Adebayo, package, even without a 1st, though underwhelming, is comparable to Saric, Covington, 1st and could be enough to get them to budge on Fultz.
    I don't think Kawhi is the problem, its his psycho group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should just switch to using Rich Paul as his agent. I'm honestly so tired of hearing about this stupid drama continue to drag out. Just trade him for Ingram/Hart and move on already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL.

Is Kawhi worth dealing with all that though? His group isn't going anywhere.

Thread Information