Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, we all know a letdown game is coming up next. Hopefully that doesn't give Pop the excuse to take him out of the rotation once again.
    He already has plays for Marco drawn up for this exact time.

Enemy of the FCC and AMA Dr. John R. Brinkley's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he needs to play alongside Demar. It makes Demar play at a higher pace. I thought they had good synergy last night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This just makes gregg poopab*tch look bad again. Calling this kid noncompe ive and he single handily saved the Spurs this game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is his performance somewhat skewed by the fact that he was guarded by James Harden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Dumbmar for a big and then trade LMA for a SF.
    My dream trades are Demar for Randle and LMA for Hayward. Keeps us young and solves a lot of issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dream trades are Demar for Randle and LMA for Hayward. Keeps us young and solves a lot of issues
    I was thinking a bit larger than Randle, although I like him and wouldn't mind having him. But he that would leave us with only Poodle as only player with the size of a 5. LMA for Hayward would be terrific IF Hayward would re-sign with us. If not, I would rather go for somebody else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking a bit larger than Randle, although I like him and wouldn't mind having him. But he that would leave us with only Poodle as only player with the size of a 5. LMA for Hayward would be terrific IF Hayward would re-sign with us. If not, I would rather go for somebody else.
    I want a big who is athletic and can run and finish to be paired with Murray and Walker. Randle fits that build perfectly. Our fast breaks would be nasty. Demar and LMA play too slow.
    Is Haywards contract up? I thought he had one more year after this one. But the dude is just so smart and talented that I would love to have him for our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don' t know, in today's NBA that's probably isn't such a big deal in the grand scheme of things. I rather be smaller at the 5 than having the glaring hole at 3 like we do right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda surprised that people aren't talking about Walker icing down his knee during his short rest in the second half. Obviously, he played the rest of the game after that. And it's to be expected from a guy who was just coming back from surgery on that knee this time last year. But given the nature of meniscus injuries, it concerned me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great point. My counterpoint is that you're a ing moron tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this but this reminded me a lot of the Kawhi "breakout" game against the Rockets in 2017. I say breakout because it was one of the first times we saw Kawhi as a true monster after Timmy Retiring and made him a legit MVP candidate when he nails a 3 on one end and blocks Harden on the other.

19 pts in the 4th quarter lol, amazing.
    most people in the NBA are probably thinking who is this guy? But we know who he is and what he can become. Hopefully he continues to get minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never post here, just read. Didn’t want to start a thread for this question but does anyone know why the Spurs have 6 days off after the next game?? And we don’t even have a back to back for a looong time.. does anyone know why? Is the nba stretching out the season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was eating at snooze earlier today and watching spurs highlights on the tv there when lonnie himself walked by the restaurant. went outside, said hi to him, shook his hand, and told him to keep on doing great things because we all want to see him blossom in that spurs uniform. nice dude with a nice car.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don' t know, in today's NBA that's probably isn't such a big deal in the grand scheme of things. I rather be smaller at the 5 than having the glaring hole at 3 like we do right now.
    If that's the choice, then yes, I certainly agree. But we still need to protect ourselves from teams that can throw legitimate "bigs" at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want a big who is athletic and can run and finish to be paired with Murray and Walker. Randle fits that build perfectly. Our fast breaks would be nasty. Demar and LMA play too slow.
    Is Haywards contract up? I thought he had one more year after this one. But the dude is just so smart and talented that I would love to have him for our team.
    I agree about LMA and Dumbmar. But you still need to protect yourself against the teams who can throw legitimate "bigs" at you. I am not sure Poodle is enough.

Hayward's contract expires after NEXT season, so you would have him for a year and a half. As well as I like Hayward, I would like to have a guy on a longer contract. I don't have any feel for what the guy would likely do after 2020. The Spurs may well be in a state of flux if not downright chaos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I know why LWIV had a breakout game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start Lonnie, trade DeMar for a 2nd rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie's breakout game may become the breakout that wasn't. How much of Lonnie's damage was done after Harden's non-dunk?

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh, I like the kid, but he's officially already overrated over one game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie's breakout game may become the breakout that wasn't. How much of Lonnie's damage was done after Harden's non-dunk?
    TBH, even though a replay would be complete bull , it would kind of be a win/win for the Spurs; Lonnie already has the experience and confidence gained during the game, and we get to add another L to the tanking train, bringing us closer to the promised lowland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh, I like the kid, but he's officially alreiady overrated over one game...
    I'm afraid I have to agree. Although I would argue that it's two games (Minnesota).
    I'm trying to be cautious. Given the drab season so far, it's easy to to start over reacting to a young charismatic player with promise.
    Yes it was against a defensively challenged team that had taken their foot off the gas, but 19 in a quarter is impressive. Also the athleticism combined with solid shooting form. I'm excited. But have seen plenty of one game wonders to be cay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After re-watching his 4th qtr highlights I noticed most of his points came off of fast breaks and turnovers. I'd like to see what he can do in isolation when he's the focus of the opposing defense. Too early to call him a future all star but he's definitely going to be at least a very solid role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After re-watching his 4th qtr highlights I noticed most of his points came off of fast breaks and turnovers. I'd like to see what he can do in isolation when he's the focus of the opposing defense. Too early to call him a future all star but he's definitely going to be at least a very solid role player.
    lol. What a trash-ass take.

Thread Information