My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Can someone give me the backstory tbh?

Damn, this forum really is going to die now. His unintenional hilariousness goods/bads were carrying this place

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ghazi started spamming the forum with his islam stuff and got banned

then mono spammed even harder with like 50 threads asking to free ghazi and making fun of the spurs, but also called out the mods for banning ghazi and letting guys like derp, darrin and frostking slide with all the racist stuff they post. mono got kind of banned, his username doesnt say banned, but everything he has ever posted under that account suddenly disappeared lol

ghazi then got unbanned

then apparently derp got banned, but his alts are still active. not 100% sure why, but im guessing in response to monos allegations, plus the "white vs brown" thread he started

Last edited by Neo.; 05-22-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ghazi started spamming the forum with his islam stuff and got banned

then mono spammed even harder with like 50 threads asking to free ghazi and making fun of the spurs, but also called out the mods for banning ghazi and letting guys like derp, darrin and frostking slide with all the racist stuff they post. mono got kind of banned, his username doesnt say banned, but everything he has ever posted under that account suddenly disappeared lol

ghazi then got unbanned

then apparently derp got banned, but his alts are still active. not 100% sure why, but im guessing in response to monos allegations, plus the "white vs brown" thread he started

He got invisibanned. Typically, that's permanent... and I mean forever permanent. My original account gui ude27 was invisibanned in 2011 (also the mods shaved off about 10k posts) and to this day is still invisibanned, over ten years later. Fortunately for mono, that account is just one of his many alts. monosylab1k is of course his main.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He got invisibanned. Typically, that's permanent... and I mean forever permanent. My original account gui ude27 was invisibanned in 2011 (also the mods shaved off about 10k posts) and to this day is still invisibanned, over ten years later. Fortunately for mono, that account is just one of his many alts. monosylab1k is of course his main.
    neat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk's Most Dangerous Man? Spurtacular banned just 24 hours after reported sighting of Kori Ellis, timvp, and Soros family together at Bohemian Grove. Coincidence? What is the REAL reason for his banning? What does the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Agenda 21, Tim Tebow signing, MK Ultra, Repopulation Agenda, and the Mavs signing of Erick Dampier in 2004 all have in common? Find out that and much more of what (((they))) are trying to hide from you on my podcast this evening!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Spurstalk's Most Dangerous Man? Spurtacular banned just 24 hours after reported sighting of Kori Ellis, timvp, and Soros family together at Bohemian Grove. Coincidence? What is the REAL reason for his banning? What does the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Agenda 21, Tim Tebow signing, MK Ultra, Repopulation Agenda, and the Mavs signing of Erick Dampier in 2004 all have in common? Find out that and much more of what (((they))) are trying to hide from you on my podcast this evening!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also lol at the sly reference in the OP to Derp's Minnesota tenure.

Derp is a good guy though, for the most part.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    just saw how Derp got James Naismith and Joe Namath mixed up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    just saw how Derp got James Naismith and Joe Namath mixed up
    the best part about that re ed reading comprehension gaffe was him smugly doubling down and acting that it was totally reasonable to assume he was talking about Joe Namath in a basketball thread

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    the best part about that re ed reading comprehension gaffe was him smugly doubling down and acting that it was totally reasonable to assume he was talking about Joe Namath in a basketball thread
    "I didn't figure you were going with a guy who was never a pro player."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I tuned in and really found that part fascinating...the Erick Dampier signing and how it contributed to the Kali Yuga/ushering in of the Dark Ages. I always thought there was a similarity to that signing and the impending crash of the US Dollar but could never put my finger on it IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono and derp have 35+ accounts each, though a handful of derp's alts also got the hammer

though this has happened with him before and his bans are always temporary then he goes back to doing the same

ghazi is doing nothing but spamming threads these days, no clue why they dont just pink him and be done with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there are only 20 or posters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono and derp have 35+ accounts each, though a handful of derp's alts also got the hammer

though this has happened with him before and his bans are always temporary then he goes back to doing the same

ghazi is doing nothing but spamming threads these days, no clue why they dont just pink him and be done with it
    100% agreed.

Banned
    My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count

Posters like you make me sick. You should learn something about loyalty.....

Weaklings like you, they can have you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posters like you make me sick. You should learn something about loyalty.....

Weaklings like you, they can have you.

TimDunkem Slomo Deuce who is this alt?

(Fantastic movie, by the way. Irony = this alt has a Pacers skin)

Banned
    My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    TimDunkem Slomo Deuce who is this alt?

(Fantastic movie, by the way. Irony = this alt has a Pacers skin)
    No irony. Celtics disrespected me and I cut them (mgmt) off cos they don't know nothing about loyalty.

I'm in the Pacers organization and have been. Unlike you, I know something about loyalty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No irony. Celtics disrespected me and I cut them (mgmt) off cos they don't know nothing about loyalty.

I'm in the Pacers organization and have been. Unlike you, I know something about loyalty.
    Oh snaps son. Did the Pacers trade Aaron Rodgers already?!?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there are only 20 or posters
    In the sub forums; yea, that's about the number.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's back. Good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NFL forum used to have 80+ but they were shooed away at some point

Thread Information