Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not as egregious as Lalo having just 1 and a half body guards with him. Literally had an old guy who was not aware of his surroundings and a kid with no experience.

Lalo outsmarted everyone this season. He didn’t just “rambo” his way out of that, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was it Fring's guys though? Or was it the Mexican guy who had Jimmy ambushed to try to keep Lalo in jail? I have to think Mike would have been the assassin if Fring was the one calling the shots.
    Would have to rewatch the episode. I remember Fring telling Mike that he picked the best guys to get the job done. Something along those lines.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Would have to rewatch the episode. I remember Fring telling Mike that he picked the best guys to get the job done. Something along those lines.
    Damn guess I forgot that scene, as it sounds familiar now that you bring it up.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you guys watch the reaction channels? It’s a thing that’s gotten pretty huge within the YouTube community. I often find myself watching those.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    "The men I have chosen are highly skilled and the best...."

Gustavo Fring

Also, in the prior episode he was talking about how their actions needed to be uimpeachable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Imo, s need to die in bulk next season. They have been using and leaning too much on the vacuum cleaning guy as a crutch to bail out most characters.

I need blood.
    This

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Thank God Hillary didn't win. They would've soiled Rhea Seahorn by casting her in whatever series about her.
    Just like they did to Tea Leoni.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Have you seriously regressed to posting fan theory click baity buill

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Have you seriously regressed to posting fan theory click baity buill
    Did I hurt your feelings, snowflake?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Did I hurt your feelings, snowflake?
    hate big tech, but became slave to the youtube algorithm. Click baity bull is click baity bull , the fact that you waste even a second watching "fan theory" videos shows that you are missing something in your life, go out and exercise, find a .

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    hate big tech, but became slave to the youtube algorithm. Click baity bull is click baity bull , the fact that you waste even a second watching "fan theory" videos shows that you are missing something in your life, go out and exercise, find a .
    The first one was really just bumping the thread, but it didn't really hit my usually higher standards for interest.
    The second one had some good informational tidbits in the first few minutes.
    Anyways, not a big deal. You listen for a minute and decide if you're interested, or you don't even do that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The first one was really just bumping the thread, but it didn't really hit my usually higher standards for interest.
    The second one had some good informational tidbits in the first few minutes.
    Anyways, not a big deal. You listen for a minute and decide if you're interested, or you don't even do that.
    If I had to guess and this is just me spitballing, it starts with "hey everybody it's your boy insert name here. Better call Saul is coming up to its final season, we don't know when it's coming out but heres what we do know”

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 07-11-2020 at 07:24 PM.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Trainwreck2100

Tell me how my ass tastes, .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Tell me how my ass tastes, .
    Probably like semen.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Probably like semen.
    Don't get your hopes up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    finally caught up. obviously a very strong season, but i find myself really bothered by kim's character. after the stunt jimmy pulled at the mesa verde meeting, there is no way that relationship should have continued, let alone escalated. and now toward the end she's actually trying to convince him to go along one of these stunts? her descent into this kind of madness just doesnt sit right tbh

and reading up on the thread, i really didnt mind her reaction to howard's condescension. i dont know if it was even necessarily sexism, he was just implying that she was being heavily manipulated by jimmy and that she basically had no agency. no wonder she got pissed, especially when jimmy was the one telling her not to quit

based on the breaking bad scene in the desert, its pretty clear lalo is going to be alive at the end of this... i'm assuming he kills nacho and/or his dad. as for kim, hard to know. still imagine she's going to be on lalo's radar even after that showdown they had. i also thought kim would have been a good introduction to the vac guy. we know that at some point saul got his contact, dont really know how. too bad the actor is dead

also, hank and lydia looked old as in their scenes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    finally caught up. obviously a very strong season, but i find myself really bothered by kim's character. after the stunt jimmy pulled at the mesa verde meeting, there is no way that relationship should have continued, let alone escalated. and now toward the end she's actually trying to convince him to go along one of these stunts? her descent into this kind of madness just doesnt sit right tbh
    Been too long since watching to really speak specifically to this. I'll say that it was being set up for Kim and Jimmy to break up before season's end. But her enmity towards other parties for which she bonded with Jimmy over did seem plausible to me. I agree that her transformation from straight edge to wild card can perhaps not sit all the way right though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Odenkirk hospitalized. Hope he's OK.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/bob...ul-1235029033/

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Heat stroke to be honest. There’s been more heat waves this summer than I can remember in n a while.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Heat stroke to be honest. There’s been more heat waves this summer than I can remember in n a while.
    Has New Mexico been hot? I imagine we'll finally start seeing normal summer weather in August, but so far this has been the tamest summer I have ever seen in south Texas. It's almost 5:00 and it's only 91 degrees right now. Normally this time of year we're high 90s to low 100s, but this July has been virtually all in the 80s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Has New Mexico been hot? I imagine we'll finally start seeing normal summer weather in August, but so far this has been the tamest summer I have ever seen in south Texas. It's almost 5:00 and it's only 91 degrees right now. Normally this time of year we're high 90s to low 100s, but this July has been virtually all in the 80s.
    For real. We have been low 90s most days. I’ve been waiting for the crushing triple digits heat. But, we have somehow avoided it to this point

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For real. We have been low 90s most days. I’ve been waiting for the crushing triple digits heat. But, we have somehow avoided it to this point
    It's still super early but it has been pretty mild. And the rain has been great. Although I'll probably wish is was spread out through the whole summer.

Thread Information