Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 4270
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last time SpursTalk didn't melt down and actually got excited about a draft selection? Lonnie Walker? Dejounte Murray?
    Blair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last time SpursTalk didn't melt down and actually got excited about a draft selection? Lonnie Walker? Dejounte Murray?
    I liked the Lonnie pick a lot tbh, still do when he's tearing it up for another team in a few years

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the few players the Spurs screwed up. I’m usually all on board with how we develop our talent but that could have been a lot better and by the time he got out of SA he was ruined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they get Franz Wagner. If not Kai, Keon, Jalen then Bouknight.

Hoping we trade DD + Lonnie for a higher pick + decent player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kyle Anderson was relatively well recieved - he'd been projected in the Top 5 that year IIRC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the few players the Spurs screwed up. I’m usually all on board with how we develop our talent but that could have been a lot better and by the time he got out of SA he was ruined.
    It didn't help that his body failed him. But Blair's inability to develop any range basically meant he was a small center whose legs couldn't take the wear and tear they needed to for his style of play to work. He had his place, but Dallas using him as basically found money every game was about the only way he could be productive, and he just wasn't going to be that guy in SA for similar reasons why Murray won't be the guard version of Draymond he could be on another club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make jokes!

Tell Sensei Miyagi that his clapped hands never works.
    Freaking bull artist.
    People here are tight ass tense. Of course I’m not missing my kid’s blackbelt for anything… Geez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kyle Anderson was relatively well recieved - he'd been projected in the Top 5 that year IIRC.
    I loved Kyle, Dejounte, and Vassell.

I didn’t know anything about White when he was drafted, but liked him almost immediately when I watched him play. Lonnie was wow-worthy even if I also didn’t know anything about him beforehand.

Honestly only Samanic as of late has underwhelmed me. I am not in favor of guys that are going to need 2+ years to get on the court. I understand the younger the guy is the more time he needs, but I am not that patient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasserman seems to be hearing a lot of chatter about Ziaire Williams to Orlando at #8. Seems a bit crazy to me, but he has potential. If Charlotte trades down and Orlando goes for Ziaire, this would wipe out two of the biggest suitors in the Sengun sweepstakes... that is, if the Spurs have any interest whatsoever.
    Interesting footwear choice…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His knees were a pair of ticking time bombs. By the time he left, they were bone on bone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His agent screwed up. He should have pulled a KJ McDaniels or at most a 2 year deal. Then he should have been able to score 1 decent payday.

Instead the Spurs worked him over and squeezed 4 years on the minimum and his knees were done as he whataburgered his way into tiny deals and he was done.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m far from a regular in here, but people weren’t really excited about Vassell? Was it because they passed on Halliburton?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting footwear choice…

Not falling for that again. Last year, Wiseman was wearing silver and black colors with people claiming that was a sign we were trading up to get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m far from a regular in here, but people weren’t really excited about Vassell? Was it because they passed on Halliburton?
    Because it was considered a very weak draft class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or does this fool look like Nephew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SILVER AND BLACK SHOES! UH OH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or does this fool look like Nephew?

Exactly what I thought before I read what you wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best dressed… James Bouknight
    runner up… Kai Jones

Worst dressed… Moses Moody. The you wearing, bro
    runner up… Jalen Johnson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but if Scottie Barnes is still available at a pick spurs can realistically move up for then I hope they would do it, dude is going to be a stud!
    Last edited by Chomag; 07-28-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My gut tells me the Turkish kid will still be around at 12, and that’s who we get. The other international kids folks are busting nuts over will be gone, as will Moody who other really enjoy too. I’m bothered that draft boards have us picking Kai Jones, that seems like a waste at 12.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be onto something. Those shoes sure don’t match his jacket.
    He’s be an awesome Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is too damn obvious ill buy into the dejounte hype now

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but if Scottie Barnes is still available at a pick spurs can realistically move up for then I hope they would do it, dude is going to be a stud!
    This is my dream pick. He's outta reach though. I don't want to fantasize about him being a Spur.

Spurs Fan In Milan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tankathon has us taking Usman Garuba...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kuminga drops, and is on the board at 7, which he very well could be, would you want the Spurs to make a run at him?

I think Toronto chooses Barnes at 4 (opens up Siakam trade possibilities), Orlando would take Bouknight at 5 (Fournier replacement), Suggs drops to OKC at 6 ... That leaves Kuminga at 7.

If you are the Warriors, and a Wizards/Beal trade can't be made, would you talk to the Raptors for Siakam or consider a package of Murray, Walker, 12th pick (Duarte/Kispert) for Wiggins and 7th pick (Kuminga)?? Then the Spurs focus on Markkanen in FA instead of Collins for the stretch 4/small ball 5. Wiggins contract is only 2 years, so cap space for FA 2023 class won't be affected.

This is going to be an interesting draft!!

Thread Information