Page 331 of 745 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things are heating up. T-minus 8 hours til Free Agency officially begins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was mostley because of Kawhi, but he come to conclusion that he was mistreat with how Pop and FO handle the team not carring enough of winning, i don't want to get into detail of all their poor functioning, but it was very bad front office wise and also coaching wise, since 2014 the team being so underachiever with so miss oportonities to win more, i'm feeling kawhi cause he gave his all!
    How the is the team supposed to win at a high level when Leonard, their best player sits out the season? And the job of the player is to play. Not be a whiny about an injury and sit it out. They paid him 19 mil to sit it out. If he was faking are you cool with him collecting 19 mil to sit on his ass? Disgraceful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Future home of Deng? Wonder what’s PHX price though, and ignore its Ball whether they send back something decentish that could entice Spurs like, say, Bender (Josh Smith would be awesome be unlikely).

Then it’s Ingram, Kuzma, Bender and a 1st Rounder for Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If James signing with LA is 100% in bent on acquiring Leonard first, then you absolutely do not participate in making that happen if you're San Antonio FO.

But... If James already signs with them in the next week, you at least listen to LA offers and only make a trade that is unbelievably hard to pass up.

Otherwise sit back and operate your off season plans as if Leonard will be on the roster for at most one year. Any future offers with merit will be considered between then and February, with only LA being treated as a last resort.

Don't reward Leonard and don't assist in an LA superteam. Only two tenets I'm hoping the FO abides by.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron to LA, kawhi holding spurs hostage...Worst offseason ever,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bender sucks. God please no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers making room.

cant connect the dots yet but they also guaranteed zubac which makes zero sense unless he’s being packaged for another trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Lebron to LA almost a certainty now, and his plane landing in LA a few minutes ago, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signs on the dotted line tomorrow. Getting this over with quickly, like he said he would, so that the Lakers can start making other moves.

Spurs lose a little bit of leverage as soon as Lebron signs on the dotted line. Not all of it, but some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant connect the dots yet but they also guaranteed zubac which makes zero sense unless he’s being packaged for another trade
    Yea I’m almost certain he’s being traded in a package. Something is clearly brewing behind closed doors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bender sucks. God please no.
    Agreed. He’s only 20, But I don’t want another soft jump shooting euro big man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't reward Leonard and don't assist in an LA superteam. Only two tenets I'm hoping the FO abides by.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Goddamn, dude packs more stuff than my wife. Is he visiting or is he already moving there?
    He is travelling with his wife only (my guess it's a business trip). And yes, he lives there during the summer. I hope he lives there year round.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is travelling with his wife only (my guess it's a business trip). And yes, he lives there during the summer. I hope he lives there year round.

Nah he’s gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He brought so much luggage with him, he’s staying. But watch him pick the clippers lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah he’s gone.

Hope so

The pic he was referencing is in Van Nuys, California. Not too far from LA. It's known that he has two LA homes already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop went ballistic when Pau Gasol was traded to the Lakers. If he bends over for Magic I’m done with the Spurs and the NBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop went ballistic when Pau Gasol was traded to the Lakers. If he bends over for Magic I’m done with the Spurs and the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope so

The pic he was referencing is in Van Nuys, California. Not too far from LA. It's known that he has two LA homes already.
    He has more than 1 mansion in LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Lebron to LA almost a certainty now, and his plane landing in LA a few minutes ago, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signs on the dotted line tomorrow. Getting this over with quickly, like he said he would, so that the Lakers can start making other moves.

Spurs lose a little bit of leverage as soon as Lebron signs on the dotted line. Not all of it, but some.
    They lose leverage, perhaps, but they always hold leverage over Kawhi's future earnings. Something that should be treated like a ing golden goose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll follow casually but I'm not going to invest so much energy or emotion into Spurs fandom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James could pull a Jordan

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he’s gone.

That was the clincher in 2014 when we saw those photos outside his Miami home of his cars being transported. Not sure we should believe this one though, no way to verify that's his . Not that anyone would doubt he's going to the Lakers right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to think, but I may root for the Warriors after this offseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sure as will not

Thread Information