Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m a big critic of Poeltl because he is capable of great games like this. Keep hungry Jak!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victory!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's always been able to hit open threes. In Milwaukee he gets to play fewer minutes and just chuck open threes. It's a lot easier than playing big minutes for SA as a focal point.
    That was Spurs basketball before when players didn’t have to play outside of their “role”, but with too many holes players like Mills/Forbes were playing big starter minutes. The guy is a role player in a very good team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just fully convinced the best thing the Spurs can do next year is to get rid of Demar so that Lonnie can try to take that spot. Maybe he doens't grow into and its not enough, but the Spurs need to find out if he can do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Careful. You're gonna awaken R. DeMurre and he's going to go off on another rant about how he should play more not that I agree or disagree.... it's just funny.
    Wow. I wouldn't call it a rant so much as a calm assessment that running off a decent back up center who shoots the three because you'd rather give minutes to Mr Mediocre Eubanks is kind of a dumb strategy. But thanks for the name-check.

Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-10-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray
    White
    Lonnie
    Keldon
    Vassell
    Jak

We stacked. 2 seasons from now... show me a loss

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is the face of the franchise

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hand the reigns to Becky, stock up on the popcorn, and get your playoff tickets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF
    Bud did us solid?
    DJM great game
    Keldon is a beast
    Patty was a busting
    Why cannot Walker be like that more
    Excise DDR

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just what Patty needed to get him out of his shooting slump. Good ole Bryn Forbes. Lmao
    forbes the cure for whatever's been ailing the person he's trying to guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just fully convinced the best thing the Spurs can do next year is to get rid of Demar so that Lonnie can try to take that spot. Maybe he doens't grow into and its not enough, but the Spurs need to find out if he can do that.
    Gotta hope Demar gets bigger offers elsewhere cause I feel the Spurs will give him the max to stay at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"It's always fun to play in the MSG"

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta hope Demar gets bigger offers elsewhere cause I feel the Spurs will give him the max to stay at this point.
    If the Spurs decide to punt on cap space to 2023 and don't rate to get any good free agents this summer, I could see them offering DDR a 2-year max. But I don't think he would take it.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly right.. spurs need to find out.

Top effort.. go nervous in the second half after 87 first half. Lonnie steadied the ship there when it look like scoring would dry up.

Not that impressed with the individual d but team effort on Giannis was good enough. Jacob lead the way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    % on Derozan leaving in offseason? Above 50%?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forbes the cure for whatever's been ailing the person he's trying to guard
    The danger of Mills scoring 20pts is the PATFO rewarding him another contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Demar back in any capacity . I know the "keep Demar" crowd will throw their pitchforks, but really the ceiling with Demar sticking around is gonna be what it has been the last two years, barely good enough to be a .500 record team. Like Manny said, let Lonnie and the other guys a chance to prove themselves and take over his role. It may not work out, but at least we can see what players are worth keeping around instead of ing around with finished products and vets and overpaying them just so we can qualify for the 9th seed at best. Pick a direction that makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Any indication he is going to Knicks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's that gnsf doink DrewShow at with his spurg analysis now

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon Johnson timely scores, hard attacks were important.. set the tone. Also was impressed how he attacked rim drawing contact as per usual. Even more when he drove into Giannis on the move and drew a foul giving him some of his own medicine. Spurs need thst type of play. almost like knockout blow to keep the man tired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, thank God.

Magic number is one. Spurs can basically rest guys the rest of the way and prepare for the play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Demar back in any capacity . I know the "keep Demar" crowd will throw their pitchforks, but really the ceiling with Demar sticking around is gonna be what it has been the last two years, barely good enough to be a .500 record team. Like Manny said, let Lonnie and the other guys a chance to prove themselves and take over his role. It may not work out, but at least we can see what players are worth keeping around instead of ing around with finished products and vets and overpaying them just so we can qualify for the 9th seed at best. Pick a direction that makes sense.
    I dunno another year or two and DeRozan may decide to shoot a 3pt shot once every other game. Besides I think it will be cool to track how many straight games he'll go without a 3pt make. We're sitting on about 23 right now. His Spurs record is 42 straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again Luka gets an opportunity and gets out there with Eeyore-like energy and turns the ball over as soon as he touches it smh.

Thread Information