White girls getting fuked by Middle Eastern and Black in the show

Sup M>S

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    What's the name of this new show?

I'm scared to type "only interracial couples" into Google.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You think they are going for ratings with white women. I'm sure they won't
    be ty or cheap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They just trying to capitalize on what's already extremely popular. I can't leave my home without a snow bunny drooling from the pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Srs question M>S, How do you feel about mixing? I've slept with numerous white girls in the past few years and my girl is a half breed...I've never thought about it as much, but it's apparent that many whites hate it..Srs. It's not just you..I wend to reddit yesterday and holy . I had no idea so many white people hated seeing their women get used by other races..srs.

I never had a problem with my own kind dating other kind so I never thought it was a problem...only in the last year and half have I realized how muxh of an issue it is with many white folks..No wonder so many white males hated me back in college..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mark Celibate

was out last night with 6 cuckolds

saw a beautiful chinese girl sitting by herself, and this fkn white clown and chinese girl came and sit down, when the 2nd chinese girl left to go grab a drink, the first chinese girl was making out with the white guy...maybe she did that cause she felt insecure with 6 vietnamese cuckolds sitting at the next table looking at her and doing that antonio banderas headback gif ... fck up moment, but

with teh ratio of chinese girls to chinese men at a all time low....now its even more lower if these chinese girls started dating or marrying out of their own race..lol chinese men no different then the vietnamese men, born cuckolds

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's the name of this new show?

I'm scared to type "only interracial couples" into Google.
    Let me take a stab at it...

It's on Cinemax.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So if it only showed gots, that means the world is full of gots? This thread is probably admissible in court as evidence to that fact.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Srs question M>S, How do you feel about mixing? I've slept with numerous white girls in the past few years and my girl is a half breed...I've never thought about it as much, but it's apparent that many whites hate it..Srs. It's not just you..I wend to reddit yesterday and holy . I had no idea so many white people hated seeing their women get used by other races..srs.

I never had a problem with my own kind dating other kind so I never thought it was a problem...only in the last year and half have I realized how muxh of an issue it is with many white folks..No wonder so many white males hated me back in college..
    You feel that way because you either don't have a race worth preserving or aren't in any danger of being wiped out. I told you all its no conspiracy theory, the s are going for broke we are in a death struggle and most people don't even realize it yet. This is something that is pushed constantly not a natural development. They've corrupted white women into a butter spiteful creature in some cases. Honestly they may be strengthening us by weeding out our weaker specimens. But at this point it's also a numbers game, we need to seize power back and implement conditions favoring increased birth rates.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    jealous types = broke ass with nothing to offer still living in parents basement talking about owning this and that

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mark Celibate

was out last night with 6 cuckolds

saw a beautiful chinese girl sitting by herself, and this fkn white clown and chinese girl came and sit down, when the 2nd chinese girl left to go grab a drink, the first chinese girl was making out with the white guy...maybe she did that cause she felt insecure with 6 vietnamese cuckolds sitting at the next table looking at her and doing that antonio banderas headback gif ... fck up moment, but

with teh ratio of chinese girls to chinese men at a all time low....now its even more lower if these chinese girls started dating or marrying out of their own race..lol chinese men no different then the vietnamese men, born cuckolds
    It's none of my business though. I'm like the last man in the world who could be made a cuckold since I'm a lifelong celibate. The ratio is kinda awful numerically but the situation ain't really that bad for those well-educated urban guys like your friend Mark Celibate. It's probably not easy for us to get the finest ones but we can find average es to bang any day of the week if we want to. It's the rural peasants that are born cuckolds and are fated to die virgins, they have no other choice or chance to change their lives, and they're completely different than those who voluntarily choose celibacy as their lifestyle like Mark Celibate, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a hot no matter what race will never be ur wife even if you married one, u can never satisfy her needs, let alone in the workforce she will likely be someone up in management mistress...fck that , should just settle for some avg or ugly chick who will be loyal
    bro that's a terrible mentality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guy: "George Orwell in "1984" suggests..."

Girl: "you said that before, I Googled George Orwell and he wasn't even alive in 1984"

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    beauty is in the beholder's eyes imho. If you love someone enough she is good looking in your eyes no matter how other people think about her, even if she is indeed average or ugly. It's miserable to live with a who you don't like and don't find attractive tbh. Sadly none of them appeals to Mark Celibate so that celibacy is my choice of lifestyle for lifelong.

Thread Information