My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You have the most talented WR group and you throw 5 yard outs all game. LOL

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Whoever gets Dak next year is going to win the SB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh I can't blame dak, for some reason the cowboys are forcing the run same as they did with Garrett. Literally just wasting downs for some unknown reason. this team should be all pass and run when you're up double digits to ice the game. I don't understand what the obsession with running the ball is when you have 3 good to great receivers out there.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That’s a pretty ticky tacky call
    Yes, Ramsey is a -ass and a flopper like Chris Paul. But, that wasn't why the Cowboys lost.

The funny thing is... Patriots Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers, even Manning (either one) or even Stafford (even today) respond to that by converting a big throw on the next play to save the game. The great QBs persevere and actually give their team a chance, or multiple chance.

The franchise QBs of the NFL don't spend the entire 2-minute do-or-die drill drive throwing 4 yard passes and outs to the flat.

This isn't a Garrett or Jerry or Moore or McCarthy problem. This is a Dak Prescott problem. He just isn't good enough. It's the cold, hard truth.

The Cowboys lost because Prescott couldn't hit chunk plays in a 2-minute drive. Four-yard outs to Cooper or whatever safety valve, that won't get it done. You have to take the 20, 25, 30 yard shot. The only double-digit play the Cowboys converted on the entire drive was on a scramble by Prescott, and he didn't even make the first down marker on that to boot.

That kind of non-clutchness is what separates franchise QBs from backup QBs. Prescott is the latter. We've seen it over and over again. Can't wait until the Cowboys move on this next spring and draft/sign our real QB of the future.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they dont have another QB in the wings who can realistically take over. Dalton is not the future. And they will win enough games to not be able to land a top tier prospect in the draft.
    True but they can't pay him what he wants, he's not worth it
    tbh I can't blame dak, for some reason the cowboys are forcing the run same as they did with Garrett. Literally just wasting downs for some unknown reason. this team should be all pass and run when you're up double digits to ice the game. I don't understand what the obsession with running the ball is when you have 3 good to great receivers out there.
    Maybe they don't trust the guy throwing it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they dont have another QB in the wings who can realistically take over. Dalton is not the future. And they will win enough games to not be able to land a top tier prospect in the draft.
    In all fairness, though, Dalton has won games with Cincinnati in similar situations. I even remember one against the Falcons in Atlanta not too long ago (maybe 2 years max). Similar situation, similar time situation but the Bengals actually needed a TD to save the game, and they got it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    #StartAndrewGregoryDalton

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guys are running their routes. The problem is having a QB with no balls to throw the deep in, the deep corner, the 25 yard crossing route because it *might* not be a guaranteed completion; instead opting for the 4 yard under route and a serious loss on time.

Garrett isn't a great coach; McCarthy is a Super Bowl Champion. But neither are the problem. Romo, under Garrett (and Phillips, and Parcells) came back and won such games. Or, at least got the team into FG range where they had a chance.

Prescott is simply scared, incompetent, and afraidy-cat that a *possible* interception might shave dollars off his upcoming contract, whatever poor sorry-ass team is willing to sign him for the amount he and Todd France want (I don't think it's the Cowboys anymore) and his selfishness is going to deep-six yet another Cowboys season. I can't wait until this 4th-round talent, hip-twerking prick is -- at long last -- off the Cowboys.

/rant

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so he'll miss roughly half the season, a-la Aaron Rodgers twice ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Same as last year. They’d have a great drive in the first half by spreading the ball around and picking up yards with the pass. Then inexplicably, they’d get away from it. So either the offense is so easy to figure out that the defense adjusts or they have terrible play calling. Or both. Pretty vanilla in the end. Bend over, I’ll give you vanilla in the end.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This f@ggot quarterback always chokes on the road but is this f@ggot so mentally weak that he’s getting rattled by ambient noise? How do you justify paying this clown?
    You don't. You tag him and trade him for a 1st... maybe with luck the Chargers, Jags or someone end up bad enough to need a new QB but not bad enough to land a top pick. Maybe 6-10 ish. So you trade Prescott to them for their 1st and maybe a mid rounder included too. You sell high on his gaudy-ish yardage stats and low interceptions and hope that the dumb franchise you're trading with is dumb enough to not look at things like clutchness, late-game drives etc. Believe me, there are those teams in the league... the Chargers, Jags, and Panthers to name a few.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Same as last year. They’d have a great drive in the first half by spreading the ball around and picking up yards with the pass. Then inexplicably, they’d get away from it. So either the offense is so easy to figure out that the defense adjusts or they have terrible play calling. Or both. Pretty vanilla in the end. Bend over, I’ll give you vanilla in the end.
    When I give vanilla in the end it always comes out 8 pounds and milk chocolate 9 months later. So I'm done giving the vanilla stick for now. Biatch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whoever gets Dak next year is going to win the SB.
    In Madden, maybe, tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yes, Ramsey is a -ass and a flopper like Chris Paul. But, that wasn't why the Cowboys lost.

The funny thing is... Patriots Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers, even Manning (either one) or even Stafford (even today) respond to that by converting a big throw on the next play to save the game. The great QBs persevere and actually give their team a chance, or multiple chance.

The franchise QBs of the NFL don't spend the entire 2-minute do-or-die drill drive throwing 4 yard passes and outs to the flat.

This isn't a Garrett or Jerry or Moore or McCarthy problem. This is a Dak Prescott problem. He just isn't good enough. It's the cold, hard truth.

The Cowboys lost because Prescott couldn't hit chunk plays in a 2-minute drive. Four-yard outs to Cooper or whatever safety valve, that won't get it done. You have to take the 20, 25, 30 yard shot. The only double-digit play the Cowboys converted on the entire drive was on a scramble by Prescott, and he didn't even make the first down marker on that to boot.

That kind of non-clutchness is what separates franchise QBs from backup QBs. Prescott is the latter. We've seen it over and over again. Can't wait until the Cowboys move on this next spring and draft/sign our real QB of the future.
    I gotta agree with you on this. With Romo, you always felt like you were in the game in a one possession game no matter how much time is left. With Prescott, if it's a 2-minute (or less) drill on their side of the field, you know he won't get it done. He'll either run out of time or airmail throws downfield that he has to force because he's just about out of time. His entire career he's choked on the road in these situations....but the baffling thing to me is that there literally is no hostile road atmosphere to deal with this year. Yet this f@ggot still gets spooked by pumped in ambient noise

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    WE PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES....AND BY 60 MINUTES I MEAN THE GAME....AND BY THE GAME I MEAN THE FOOTBALL CONTEST...AND BY THE FOOTBALL CONTEST I MEAN 60 MINUTES etc....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I gotta agree with you on this. With Romo, you always felt like you were in the game in a one possession game no matter how much time is left. With Prescott, if it's a 2-minute (or less) drill on their side of the field, you know he won't get it done. He'll either run out of time or airmail throws downfield that he has to force because he's just about out of time. His entire career he's choked on the road in these situations....but the baffling thing to me is that there literally is no hostile road atmosphere to deal with this year. Yet this f@ggot still gets spooked by pumped in ambient noise
    Yes, he's worse on the road, but he sucks against any kind of formidable compe ion in any stadium honestly. How many times has he lost at home to Green Bay and Rodgers.... 4? Buffalo last year at home? Minnesota last year at home? It's not ONLY the road games.

With Romo you always had a chance to come back if you were within reasonable mathematical range, and when they did lose it more often than not wasn't his fault. Usually a missed FG, bad drop, WR fumble, something stupid like that, something like what happened to the Lions today. But you know what? At least Stafford gave the Lions a legit chance to win today. They needed a TD, they started at their own 20 with a little over a minute left and one timeout. And guess what? Stafford was clutch. Of course, the rookie dropped the wide open TD and the Lions lost. But that wasn't Stafford's fault. Stafford is no Mahomes, but he has the Romo comeback mojo.

Romo. At. Least. Gave. Us. A. Chance. Even the few times he did throw late INTs, at least he was pushing the deep ball, giving his guy and the team a chance to win... Prescott doesn't even try. It's sad.

Just like the New Orleans game last year. You know, the one where Prescott barely got to mid-field in a similar situation, and threw a hail mary with all the might of his weak arm that landed about 15 yards shy of the end-zone.

Prescott doesn't have the arm strength.

Prescott doesn't have the courage.

Prescott isn't good enough.

Prescott is not a franchise QB. ®

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    WE PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES....AND BY 60 MINUTES I MEAN THE GAME....AND BY THE GAME I MEAN THE FOOTBALL CONTEST...AND BY THE FOOTBALL CONTEST I MEAN 60 MINUTES etc....
    Isn't it way past your bedtime up there in New Jersey? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the likes of "Big Rape" and T.J. Watt right about now?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bayless had no reason to apologize for declaring Prescott a wimp for belly-aching about "depression" this summer. Look, I get it, it's Covid, nobody is happy; but you, Dak Prescott, have had it far, far better than 99.9999% of everyone else, being the Starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys and playing the game you love for $31 Million US dollars per year. Nobody ing feels sorry for you and your depressed ass, Dak Prescott.

If troubles persist -- I'd suggest he follows the path of his suicidal brother from this past spring. Nobody likes a pouting, putrid, whiny, braying, ing waste of carbon space.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    SEA @ ATL
    NE @ SEA
    DAL @ SEA
    SEA @ MIA
    MIN @ SEA
    SEA @ AZ
    SF @ SEA
    SEA @ BUF
    SEA @ LA
    AZ @ SEA
    SEA @ PHI
    NYG @ SEA
    NYJ @ SEA
    SEA @ WAS
    LA @ SEA
    SEA @ SF

SEA: 13-3

AZ @ SF
    WAS @ AZ
    DET @ AZ
    AZ @ CAR
    AZ @ NYJ
    AZ @ DAL
    SEA @ AZ
    MIA @ AZ
    BUF @ AZ
    AZ @ SEA
    AZ @ NE
    LA @ AZ
    AZ @ NYG
    PHI @ AZ
    SF @ AZ
    AZ @ LA

AZ: 12-4

AZ @ SF
    SF @ NYJ
    SF @ NYG
    PHI @ SF
    MIA @ SF
    LA @ SF
    SF @ NE
    SF @ SEA
    GB @ SF
    SF @ NO
    SF @ LA
    BUF @ SF
    WAS @ SF
    SF @ DAL
    SF @ AZ
    SEA @ SF

SF: 12-4

DAL @ LA
    LA @ PHI
    LA @ BUF
    NYG @ LA
    LA @ WAS
    LA @ SF
    CHI @ LA
    LA @ MIA
    SEA @ LA
    LA @ TB
    SF @ LA
    LA @ AZ
    NE @ LA
    NYJ @ LA
    LA @ SEA
    AZ @ LA

LA: 10-6

Not really unrealistic, tbh.
    spurraider21 you never really acknowledged this, tbh... and it even factors in some weak random losses too

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    spurraider21 you never really acknowledged this, tbh... and it even factors in some weak random losses too
    it has virtually no margin for error. thats why its unrealistic

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it has virtually no margin for error. thats why its unrealistic
    ummm.... you see me having seattle losing in buffalo AND miami? (I had that on there because the Seahawks have, in the Wilson era, tended to drop road AFC games even those that are well below their skill level.)

let's face it, the jets and dolphins are bad, the bills are criminally overrated, and the patriots are as limited as they've been since the mid 90s. In the nfc east, half the eagles roster is injured, the cowboys are the cowboys, and the giants and redskins (washington whatevers) still suck ass until further notice.

It may be low margin for error but even you've got to admit it's a criminally easy schedule, outside of the division meetings.

And the seahawks and rams, today, won 2 of the "hardest" out of division games on the slate all year.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    11-5 division winner

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    11-5 division winner
    that's not an impossible scenario in the NFC West if they're all clustered around there and we might see a three way tiebreaker at 11-5. Maybe with the 4th place team going 9-7 or 10-6. But I don't see them losing that many NFC East and AFC East games. Those divisions flat-out stink.

Hope that doesn't mean the sorry green gay fudge packers get #1 because of an easy division. None of the other NFC North teams looked good yesterday except Trubisky's 4th quarter. But who honestly relies on Trubisky over Aaron Rodgers? It worked in 2018 because their defense was earth-shattering great that year, but it has been very good but not quite great since.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Bayless had no reason to apologize for declaring Prescott a wimp for belly-aching about "depression" this summer. Look, I get it, it's Covid, nobody is happy; but you, Dak Prescott, have had it far, far better than 99.9999% of everyone else, being the Starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys and playing the game you love for $31 Million US dollars per year. Nobody ing feels sorry for you and your depressed ass, Dak Prescott.

If troubles persist -- I'd suggest he follows the path of his suicidal brother from this past spring. Nobody likes a pouting, putrid, whiny, braying, ing waste of carbon space.

this tbh. or maybe take a joyride with JR Smith after a night on the town imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

this tbh. or maybe take a joyride with JR Smith after a night on the town imho
    His estate won't count against the salary cap, right?

Thread Information