Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said I would, didn't I?

Ah I see switching gear now to change the topic to avoid self reflection.
    Didn't you what?

Self reflection, says the hypocritical nut job, with anger issues, on a message board.

You come off as head-in-your-ass dumb off this reply, man. Come on. Not giving credit to a coach for having his team achieve one of the most dominant regular & postseason runs of all time, championship included, biggest winning margin in the Finals kind of system? That's like not giving Phil any credit for the triangle. Ridiculous. I'm not even going to expand, it's just stupid that you're saying this. Talk about not understanding how coaching affects teams and winning.

Do you think putting emotes makes your sayings any more true? You're the only one laughing...

Anyways, another classic instance of being presented by evidence about good FOs being good FOs, and dismissing them. How can you say "If he really had any idea Antetokounmpo was going to be anywhere near as good as he is, he'd have tried to move heaven and earth to select him" when you're literally being presented a clip of Masai trying to get a deal done to get Giannis? What did you want him to do, give up the Raptors core for a 15th pick? Don't be ridiculous. Anyways, it's clear your mind is made up, it's surprisingly hard to get you to even meet eye-to-eye on anything but your own skewed perspectives.

Please, please define what you mean by "direct ways". I'm not going to start writing about coaching for you to not understand what I'm saying, quote a random sentence, and try to laugh the post off. Given coaching, by its nature, is mostly off-court, invisible to fans, intangible things, I'd really love to know what you consider "direct ways". Has any coach in history even made their teams better, tbh? Why don't teams just spend every dollar* on players and get AAU level coaches for pennies on the dollar to fill in? Weird how they keep paying millions of dollars for those guys, tbh...
    So basically, in this vauge, ad homenim riddled diatribe, you can't tell me what he did X's and O's wise that was so brilliant, can you?

I missed when you became a representative for the board.

It's self promoting nonsense that a novice like you would eat up. Notice they didn't leak all the times they were wrong in their assessments of players. Trying is not the same as being willing to move heaven and earth. The latter is what the Bucks just did for Holiday. Clearly overpaid, but didn't care because they thought getting him would go a ways to clinching Antetokounmpo's comittment.

They pay them millions because it's a multil billion dollar industry, so they have to get a reasonable piece of the pie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I would support Devin pre-draft, idiot.

You're all talk with nothing to back it up TD 21

Bonafide pussy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I would support Devin pre-draft, idiot.

You're all talk with nothing to back it up TD 21

Bonafide pussy.
    I'm sure anyone who spent more than 5 minutes here saw you constantly bashing him, so whether you said that or not it was just to cover your bases in case they selected him, which in your warped mind meant you'd have to go full homer mode.

At the most sensitive person I've ever encountered on a message board now resorting to attempting to play internet tough guy. Keep , psycho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure anyone who spent more than 5 minutes here saw you constantly bashing him, so whether you said that or not it was just to cover your bases in case they selected him, which in your warped mind meant you'd have to go full homer mode.

At the most sensitive person I've ever encountered on a message board now resorting to attempting to play internet tough guy. Keep , psycho.
    I didn't deny constantly bashing him.

I did direct a message towards you regarding this when I specifically said that the difference between me and you was that I would live on with the results whereas you would continue to be miserable rooting for a team you hate.

I don't have to play as a internet tough guy. I've asked you twice if you want to meet up and settle this. I can back my up and all you can do is type behind your computer, pussy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't deny constantly bashing him.

I did direct a message towards you regarding this when I specifically said that the difference between me and you was that I would live on with the results whereas you would continue to be miserable rooting for a team you hate.

I don't have to play as a internet tough guy. I've asked you twice if you want to meet up and settle this. I can back my up and all you can do is type behind your computer, pussy.
    Congratulations, there's only oodles of evidence that proves this.

I'm not miserable nor do I hate them, you're just a brainwashed apologist who throws a fit everytime someone doesn't speak glowingly of all things Spurs.

You haven't asked me once and even had you, that along with the constant cussing just proves how far gone you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations, there's only oodles of evidence that proves this.

I'm not miserable nor do I hate them, you're just a brainwashed apologist who throws a fit everytime someone doesn't speak glowingly of all things Spurs.

You haven't asked me once and even had you, that along with the constant cussing just proves how far gone you are.
    I've asked you twice. If I must again for a third time, then here I am asking you for the third time. Let's settle this in person.

If I did throw a fit, there's countless of posts bashing the Spurs and "Sniffers" alike that I've chosen to ignore. Why is that? You'll see plenty of posts here I don't reply to. It's mostly yours because of your condescending at ude.

You seem to have convenient short term memory when it suits you. Or just simply lying because you want to be a flake.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    dejounte going full koriwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. This thread went to real fast.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've asked you twice. If I must again for a third time, then here I am asking you for the third time. Let's settle this in person.

If I did throw a fit, there's countless of posts bashing the Spurs and "Sniffers" alike that I've chosen to ignore. Why is that? You'll see plenty of posts here I don't reply to. It's mostly yours because of your condescending at ude.

You seem to have convenient short term memory when it suits you. Or just simply lying because you want to be a flake.
    What are you, 10? There's nothing to "settle" except your chemical imbalance. Get help immediately.

Nah, it's because try as you might, even you realize you can't attempt to regulate everything.

I have a photographic memory. The thing with it though is, you actually have to care/focus enough to commit things to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you, 10? There's nothing to "settle" except your chemical imbalance. Get help immediately.

Nah, it's because try as you might, even you realize you can't attempt to regulate everything.

I have a photographic memory. The thing with it though is, you actually have to care/focus enough to commit things to it.
    Photographic memory? That's the most bull I've ever heard. You're a comedian.

And no, it's not a "realization". It's because you are the biggest bag of them all.

Not just a bag, a pussy too apparently. Keep deflecting about my mental state. You have no idea who I am in real life. I'd be happy to show you in person.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 12-19-2020 at 12:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. This thread went to real fast.
    I didn't read the forum a bit, came to see what TD 21 answered me, and find this... . When does the season start, again?

Thread Information