Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, today my nephew had a birthday and i bought him some trasformers (Bumblee Bee and Optimus Prime), because he's a boy and he likes 'em. So far so good - but on the opening of the box, we find out that these robots don't transform - yup they were a non-transforming Transfomers. WTF?

My brother also informed me they sell non-transforming transformers in vehicle mode - just toy cars with "transformers" logo on them - what in the world???

I mean it didn't even occur to me that they might sell Transformers that don't ing transform - isn't that the whole point of transformers - at least it was when i was a kid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    maybe you didn't figure them out. you know they don't do it automatically right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    maybe you didn't figure them out. you know they don't do it automatically right?
    Nope, there was a small print on the back of the box - does not transform.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at least you're not alone

5 of 7 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars very upset, March 18, 2012
    By
    Kikischu - See all my reviews

= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
    This review is from: Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Electronic Chase The Police-Bot Figure (Toy)
    My son loves these transformers, however this one it terrible. My M-I-L got this for him and he is so dissappointed that it does not tranform! I can't believe that there is a transformer that does not transform! It made for a very long night of explinations as to why since I am a mom I should just be able to figure it out for him. We will not be keeping this toy or making the same mistake again.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
    Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report abuse | Permalink
    Comment Comment

1.0 out of 5 stars This is just a robot, not a transformer. Don't buy., October 19, 2012
    By
    Michael A. Behr "mabehr" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
    (VINE VOICE) (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
    This review is from: Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Electronic Chase The Police-Bot Figure (Toy)
    Twenty five bucks bought us a tantrum, not a transformer. My 3-year old is SO angry. What stinks for us all is that he was SO excited for this toy. It's a police autobot: that's awesome. It has flashing lights: awesome! My son even loved the fact that he had protective glasses (to go over his protective glasses). And little man. The grapple hook hand and the searchlight that comes out of the arm were neat to my wife and me, but my son didn't care.

What my son cares about is that he wants to turn this into a police car, in addition to the robot... That's what a transformer is supposed to be: two toys in one. But not this one. This, as another reviewer writes, is a non-transforming transformer.

I didn't buy this on Amazon, or else I would have seen the reviews and avoided it. You at least want to make sure your kid understands that this is just a big robot, and that it doesn't actually transform into a car. Maybe it's my anger speaking here, but my advice? Don't buy.

Report abuse | Permalink
    Comment Comment

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-transformer, April 3, 2012
    By
    OrionFl - See all my reviews

= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
    Purchased for our 4 year old son's birthday. He was very disappointed. Does not transform...doesn't do anything really but make some sounds. Don't waste your money...pricy and is collecting dust already.

Report abuse | Permalink
    Comment Comment

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So, today my nephew had a birthday and i bought him some trasformers (Bumblee Bee and Optimus Prime), because he's a boy and he likes 'em. So far so good - but on the opening of the box, we find out that these robots don't transform - yup they were a non-transforming Transfomers. WTF?

My brother also informed me they sell non-transforming transformers in vehicle mode - just toy cars with "transformers" logo on them - what in the world???

I mean it didn't even occur to me that they might sell Transformers that don't ing transform - isn't that the whole point of transformers - at least it was when i was a kid.

Read the box next time, i'm sure the spanish instructions are on the back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Read the box next time, i'm sure the spanish instructions are on the back
    I don't speak Spanish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't speak Spanish.
    my bad , saw the pic and assumed you were ElNono

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my bad , saw the pic and assumed you were ElNono
    yeah, dunno what kinda bet he lost... but I even sometimes see his posts and go "wtf, I didn't post that"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, dunno what kinda bet he lost... but I even sometimes see his posts and go "wtf, I didn't post that"
    I lost the Argentina - Netherlands semis bet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    maybe he didn't lose a bet maybe he just like darth tater. ing power mad nono always thinking it's about him

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you don't have any kids of your own yet velik? transformers are a pain in the ass with very young kids because the need the parent to do all the transforming steps. that, you did your bro a favor.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I don't speak Spanish.
    Just cause you made it to the other side of that river don't make you Real American tbh.

Messi
    Mexico

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just cause you made it to the other side of that river don't make you Real American tbh.

Messi
    Mexico
    This avatar thing is quite fun . I think i might keep it beyond the bet date - sorry ElNono

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Non-Transformers

Solid metal in disguise

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Rescue-bots are for little kids so of course they aren't going to transform. They're made to be simple and easy to play with because they are geared toward little kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rescue-bots are for little kids so of course they aren't going to transform. They're made to be simple and easy to play with because they are geared toward little kids.
    Nah. they were some age of extinction crap. And of course Transformers aren't going to transform, how stupid of me.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The Japanese Transformers are the best. More detailed and put together. The Age of Extinction toys were . Hasbro half assed on those.

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    toys suck now a days. i look for toys for my nephews and the sucks.

Thread Information