Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahaha fldren got pwned again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm confused on this as early on they said it survives on certain surfaces for days. Verified.

But now all of a sudden that's not a thing .

And it rapidly disintegrates in warm, humid weather. It will die down like Influenza does. Yet here we are in July with hospital systems ready to buckle thanks to Covid.

Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work, in fact it's dangerous.

Months later - Hydroxychloriquine reduces death rate by up to 50%

I know it's a novel virus and all, but seriously, can we trust anything that anyone says about it?

I agree Fauci was flip-floppy there and those are the type of gaffes that lose trust. But early on, I understood the overall recommendation against the cloth surgical masks for the general public because it was thought one of the main vectors of transmission was touching contaminated surfaces and then touching your face. I see it out and about. People touching their face, fidgeting with the mask, especially smokers. Masks would've done little in that regard. Luckily later studies have shown the virus doesn't transmit that way very effectively. We now know that main vector is through respiratory droplets in an indoor setting (church, bar, restaurant, etc).

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    viruses are dead material, who ing believes that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm confused on this as early on they said it survives on certain surfaces for days. Verified.

But now all of a sudden that's not a thing .

And it rapidly disintegrates in warm, humid weather. It will die down like Influenza does. Yet here we are in July with hospital systems ready to buckle thanks to Covid.

Hydroxychloriquine doesn't work, in fact it's dangerous.

Months later - Hydroxychloriquine reduces death rate by up to 50%

I know it's a novel virus and all, but seriously, can we trust anything that anyone says about it?
    They thought the virus might transmit off of surfaces because they found its RNA on surfaces weeks later. So they concluded that it might contribute to community spread. Then a later German study found the amount of virus that does survive on surfaces has too low of a viral load to infect.

The virus still has a hard time transmitting outside in sunny weather. I think the reason for these summer es is because people are retreating indoors to beat the heat, and they are stupidly having large gatherings for Memorial Day, Mothers Day, Graduation and what have you.

The latest Hydroxy study is pretty sloppy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We now know that main vector is through respiratory droplets in an indoor setting (church, bar, restaurant, etc).
    Damn I remember when Osterholm called that back in early March on Joe Rogan's show when everyone else was saying just wash your hands. And man, Osterholm's further projections are grim as . Two-three weeks ago on Chris Wallace's show he said only 5% of the nation had been infected and not to expect waves, that this is just a forest fire. And I think he was saying not to expect a vaccine any time soon either, though I'm less sure of that point. I know he was saying not to get excited about a vaccine back in early March... and also not to expect summer to really slow it down much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a few exceptions, all the pictures of “young people” I saw who died from COVID were porkin it.

If you’re under 40, pretty much the only way the virus can get you is if you’re obese.
    Even then it's very rare.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not who made the projection, it's the number. Wingnuts couldn't believe 100k-200k would die from this in the first wave, cuz, "That jus' don' happen in tha gratess ry in tha wurld!"
    And they were right. The numbers are bull . They're calling diabetes deaths COVID. Heart attacks, COVID. Old age, COVID.

The people screaming the loudest are making the most money and asserting their power. You think they're looking out for you?

No, they're raping you.

They paid for deaths. You're the wingnut, bruh. The people in your life are just as healthy (or unhealthy) as they were in March. Pull your head out of your ass.

TheGreatYacht

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

Fauci in March: Doesn't make sense for people to wear masks

Fauci now: Wear masks, everyone.

And his explanation on it when pressed, is BS. We didn't want people running out and taking n95's from health care works. Ok, but nobody is talking about n95's...if simple face coverings such a bandana are acceptable then why didn't you say so from the beginning? He has no legitimate answer, so I am starting to believe he is just a political operative.
    Yea, that putz couldn't even think out his own scam.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they were right. The numbers are bull . They're calling diabetes deaths COVID. Heart attacks, COVID. Old age, COVID.

The people screaming the loudest are making the most money and asserting their power. You think they're looking out for you?

No, they're raping you.

They paid for deaths. The people in your life are just as healthy (or unhealthy) as they were in March. Pull your head out of your ass.

TheGreatYacht

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the rage from TGY/derp/DerpMuhCuomo

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's his history of corruption? It's not well-known.

No YouTubes or memes, please. Use your own words.
    You should watch the video(s) that Private Platform is censoring.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the rage from TGY/derp/DerpMuhCuomo
    Blake's mom clutching her pearls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No, they're raping you.

They paid for deaths. You're the wingnut, bruh. The people in your life are just as healthy (or unhealthy) as they were in March. Pull your head out of your ass.

TheGreatYacht
    this old deflection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should watch the video(s) that Private Platform is censoring.
    derp folds

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this old deflection.
    I think you mean kill shot.

And btw, the projection wasn't 100k-200k; it was 2 million (even with quarantining).
    Apparently, the system couldn't buy enough fake deaths.
    Now keep running around and screaming that the sky is falling.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherp doesn't ante up. Par.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why aren’t you guys in the streets preaching your stuff? Grab a peach crate, bullhorn and hit the busiest street corners!

Get out of the place where you feel safe....cuz you haven’t left it in months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherp doesn't ante up. Par.
    I asked you flat out about your claim.

You folded.

Stop whining.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you flat out about your claim.

You folded.

Stop whining.
    I told you to go watch the ing video. I don't give a if you want to be ignorant otherwise, cherp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you mean kill shot.

And btw, the projection wasn't 100k-200k; it was 2 million (even with quarantining).
    Apparently, the system couldn't buy enough fake deaths.
    Now keep running around and screaming that the sky is falling.
    No, here's the "kill shot." This stat simply tracks pneumonia deaths, so it will eliminate the supposed, "died of heart attack=died of covid, died of diabetes=died of covid, died of disembowelment by samurai sword=died of covid" fudging you claim there is.

[IMG][/IMG]

The 2018 e was one of the worst flu seasons in recent decades, with an upper bound estimate of 82K deaths. You'll see that this year we had 50% more pneumonia deaths during the weeks where the flu has died out than even one of the worst flu seasons on record. What's 50 percent of 80? What's 50 percent of 80 + 80? Hmm, about 120. What's the current Covid death count?

I assume the deflection here will that the CDC is lying about the pneumonia deaths this year (again, this graph doesn't count death by samurai sword).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you to go watch the ing video.
    Yes, you folded.

lol derprage

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, here's the "kill shot." This stat simply tracks pneumonia deaths, so it will eliminate the supposed, "died of heart attack=died of covid, died of diabetes=died of covid, died of disembowelment by samurai sword=died of covid" fudging you claim there is.

[IMG][/IMG]

The 2018 e was one of the worst flu seasons in recent decades, with an upper bound estimate of 82K deaths. You'll see that this year we had 50% more pneumonia deaths during the weeks where the flu has died out than even one of the worst flu seasons on record. What's 50 percent of 80? What's 50 percent of 80 + 80? Hmm, about 120. What's the current Covid death count?

I assume the deflection here will that the CDC is lying about the pneumonia deaths this year (again, this graph doesn't count death by samurai sword).
    I guess we had COVID in 2017 also.
    TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, derp loves being stupid.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, derp loves being stupid.
    Muhammad, Blake's mom is clutching her pearls in every thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we had COVID in 2017 also.
    TheGreatYacht
    The e in question is from the 2017-2018 season, so I just classified it as the 2018 season because the e happened in week 5, or February 2018.

So explain why the pneumonia deaths this year shot up in weeks 10-20, when during a typical flu season they are rolling off? NCHS lying to hurt Trump and control us, right?

Thread Information