Page 13 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made you spin a hilarious tale about the life you wish you had so you could impress anonymous people on a basketball message board, I'd call that a win.

I had a pretty average day that in no way involved spending hours on a message board trying to peddle fake news in service to a ty president that my life has revolved around for the past 4 years.
    I made him go on a spiel a while ago about how he ed miss California back in the 90s.

TSA gets nervous when he’s shook so he goes into a weird safe space where he’s mr. everything.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Completely ignored the pizza thing

just like you ignored this line

I'd ask that you read my posts with the same magnifying glass you give random you see on twitter about the people you disagree with so that you don't make that mistake again.

Now why did i include that throwaway line, and have a response queued up, you ask. Because I knew you'd reply with it's still against their TOS which like i said i took into account but I knew you'd jump on the contradiction that wasn't there because I accounted for it, but you're an idiot. The endgame was the gag about you reading a Dem email with the ing hubble telescope, but missing one word because you don't put the same thought into things when it won't affirm your narrative.
    All that effort in pursuit of a tiny w

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you’re talking like derp.

Bad day. Bad night for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you’re talking like derp.

Bad day. Bad night for you.
    Hair of the dog, yesterday was rough too.

RIP Obamagate

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you done taking L’s?

also you of all people laughing at effort, you've been taking trump up the ass for literally nothing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I made you spin a hilarious tale about the life you wish you had so you could impress anonymous people on a basketball message board, I'd call that a win.

I had a pretty average day that in no way involved spending hours on a message board trying to peddle fake news in service to a ty president that my life has revolved around for the past 4 years.
    That you think it’s a tale is hilarious. If I had claimed to have made commission on my sales today that’d be a hilarious tale, but I didn’t. And I’m a scratch golfer so even par through 12 holes is no outrageous feat.

I did spend an hour or two here today during work, but the Biden campaign didn’t even deny what today’s story was so I fail to see how you think I peddled fake news.

And I didn’t ask how your day was got I asked what you accomplished.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I made him go on a spiel a while ago about how he ed miss California back in the 90s.

TSA gets nervous when he’s shook so he goes into a weird safe space where he’s mr. everything.
    ing Miss Teen California doesn’t make me mr everything but it does make me someone who ed a hot as miss teen while you didn’t.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy being the source of this made everything way more clear, tbh... that was a terrible move by the campaign...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    if he's the same TSA as the decent kings fan who posted here initially then i can't see him lying. The tragedy is, let's say that's true, how can a decent guy like that turn into a ing re , just a ing idiot what happened to that pretty cool guy that turned him into a fool. If it's not true, same question. I'm so disappointed in him.
    I’ve never lied here about my personal life and used to post pictures as proof back in the day before doxxing became an issue. I’m touched you found me to be a decent guy back in the day, I really am

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    dude you admitted to not even knowing how to cook yourself rice everyone here knows you can’t land good pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had just under a half million in sales today and got 12 holes of golf in after work with my son. Getting dark here around 6:45 or would have finished 18. Even par through 12. Good day for me.

What’d you accomplish today got?
    Not even the guy that made the most money or played the most golf in here today, tbh...

We all know that's CosmicCowboy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never lied here about my personal life and used to post pictures as proof back in the day before doxxing became an issue. I’m touched you found me to be a decent guy back in the day, I really am
    simpler times then though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even the guy that made the most money or played the most golf in here today, tbh...

I doubt he golfs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude you admitted to not even knowing how to cook yourself rice everyone here knows you can’t land good pussy.
    Nope.

Dont need to either. Only in your fantasy world is this an issue. You bring that up all the time like it’s a zinger. It’s not.

Keep living vicariously through others though if it helps you go through whatever this is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He admitted having the Obama carts tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't mean he used them for golfing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perk of being rich. The more you got, the more you get.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

yeah he’s got me on cash flow but I’m able to play 4-7 days a week so I’ll take the pay cut and scratch handicap any day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't mean he used them for golfing
    Oh I know, I'm just messing around

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    simpler times then though
    Back then I had the Chargers, Kings, and Padres to troll with

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nope.

Dont need to either. Only in your fantasy world is this an issue. You bring that up all the time like it’s a zinger. It’s not.

Keep living vicariously through others though if it helps you go through whatever this is.
    If you can’t cook for yourself or a woman and be a gamer and still land good pussy than props to you. I don’t buy it but props if true. It’s still pathetic you can’t cook rice.

And who exactly do you think I’m living vicariously through?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah he’s got me on cash flow but I’m able to play 4-7 days a week so I’ll take the pay cut and scratch handicap any day.
    I have it pretty good, tbh, can't complain

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ahh trainwreck you brought me back to the good ole days here back in the early 2000s. talk was talk and no one caught feelings. I miss those days. Times have changed here since y’alls girl lost, bunch of bitter es who don’t realize when they’re getting trolled. I look forward to when ya’ll finally get over it and we can get back to how it used to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can’t cook for yourself or a woman and be a gamer and still land good pussy than props to you. I don’t buy it but props if true. It’s still pathetic you can’t cook rice.

And who exactly do you think I’m living vicariously through?
    Way I see it, I can always learn to cook rice (why would I?) and be all the good for it. But can you unring that q bell, TSA?

A question to ponder for you, 4channity.

Thread Information