Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he had the votes to pass it, is a freaking joke. It should be called the "Gift to the Cartels" plan. Decriminalizing and then tacking on a 25% federal tax on top of state and local taxes for "legal" pot guarantees the now "risk free" uncontrolled black market will always be cheaper, without the safety of the seed to sale regulation of the "legal" market.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black market is not "risk free", any more than black market cigs are risk free

Ask your boy Trash about tax evasion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black market is not "risk free", any more than black market cigs are risk free

Ask your boy Trash about tax evasion.
    God you are ing dumb.

The black market becomes risk free from prosecution but the product is far from risk free since there are no controls on pesticides, heavy metals, mold, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    are conservatives now seriously complaining about how liberals aren’t doing enough to legalize weed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are conservatives now seriously complaining about how liberals aren’t doing enough to legalize weed?
    I don't know about "conservatives", but I am certainly ing about it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't know about "conservatives", but I am certainly ing about it.
    Seems like you’re holding Schoom to a higher standard on weed legalization than the party you vote for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he had the votes to pass it, is a freaking joke. It should be called the "Gift to the Cartels" plan. Decriminalizing and then tacking on a 25% federal tax on top of state and local taxes for "legal" pot guarantees the now "risk free" uncontrolled black market will always be cheaper, without the safety of the seed to sale regulation of the "legal" market.
    Yeah for prices circa 2000 at $20-25/g.

Legal weed ing sucks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decriminalizing it won’t get rid of the black market. Would prevent stupid incarcerations though. Legalizing it would hurt the black market substantially more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God you are ing dumb.

The black market becomes risk free from prosecution but the product is far from risk free since there are no controls on pesticides, heavy metals, mold, etc.
    Decriminalizing would apply to possession/use, not dealing/trafficking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legalizing it would hurt the black market substantially more
    Yeah not at all bro. The stores are merely for tourists or at least that's how it was in LA when I last visited. Everyone out there that I knew bought from delivery black market people and friends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah not at all bro. The stores are merely for tourists or at least that's how it was in LA when I last visited. Everyone out there that I knew bought from delivery black market people and friends.
    Lol black market kori

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seems like you’re holding Schoom to a higher standard on weed legalization than the party you vote for.
    Many of us hold a more libertarian position on this. I think all of it should be legal, tbh.

And I do not use any of it, just think it's fvckin stupid to criminalize it and also continue to incentivize cartels.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Many of us hold a more libertarian position on this. I think all of it should be legal, tbh.

And I do not use any of it, just think it's fvckin stupid to criminalize it and also continue to incentivize cartels.
    I’m not mocking CC for wanting legalized weed, I’m mocking him for the fact he’s blaming Democrats for the fact it hasn’t happened yet. The reason weed isn’t legal is because the GOP is controlled by evangelical culture war re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not mocking CC for wanting legalized weed, I’m mocking him for the fact he’s blaming Democrats for the fact it hasn’t happened yet. The reason weed isn’t legal is because the GOP is controlled by evangelical culture war re s.
    Neither party completely represents my beliefs. I do believe that if you are the leader of the Senate you should recognize what is achievable and what isn't. They always over reach and can't even get all democrats on board.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gotta love it when Trump s play the libertarian card.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Neither party completely represents my beliefs. I do believe that if you are the leader of the Senate you should recognize what is achievable and what isn't. They always over reach and can't even get all democrats on board.
    Legalized weed is most definitely not achievable when it requires 10 GOP votes + all the ty Dems like Manchin and Sinema.

Amazing how your extremely principled view of what the senate majority leader should do is only popping up now with a Democrat in charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legalized weed is most definitely not achievable when it requires 10 GOP votes + all the ty Dems like Manchin and Sinema.

Amazing how your extremely principled view of what the senate majority leader should do is only popping up now with a Democrat in charge.
    Mitch sucks as bad as Schumer.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Btw I think stoners are losers and I don’t smoke weed at all but I do think it should be legal. Where I differ from other Dems is that I don’t think it should be legal to smoke in public. I hate having to walk down the street in DC smelling that .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw I think stoners are losers and I don’t smoke weed at all but I do think it should be legal. Where I differ from other Dems is that I don’t think it should be legal to smoke in public. I hate having to walk down the street in DC smelling that .
    Meh no worse than smelling tobacco IMO.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Meh no worse than smelling tobacco IMO.
    If it were up to me tobacco would be banned in public too.

I’d also send anyone dumb enough to smoke tobacco to the gas chamber but that’s a separate issue.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just happy it's out of restaurants and bars out here now.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm just happy it's out of restaurants and bars out here now.
    Yeah I fully endorse shaming smokers as much as possible.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hi, fart face.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I’d also send anyone dumb enough to smoke tobacco to the gas chamber but that’s a separate issue.
    Bend over. I'll show ya a in' separate issue.

Thread Information