My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    backtracking will do that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash thinks he rules the planet. The planet, and screwed American companies and workers, say " you, asshole"

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    backtracking will do that
    ST in a nuts . Thinks he's so witty when he's actually doubling down on being a ing moron. No back tracking needed.

Loling at ship ing up and having to pay a tariff on one load of beans= oops.

There is nothing in my history that would point to anything otherwise. I don't spam post threads like most on here. I actually read them. I own up to when I'm wrong, just last week I apologized to Pavlov for misunderstanding him. I don't paint one side continuously like EVERY OTHER PERSON HERE.

LOL @ morons like you here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can accept that instead of being merely stupid, the misfortune of others delights you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average American family will get $4,000 from tax cuts, Trump team claims

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/16/the-average-american-family-will-get-4000-from-tax-cuts-trump-team-claims/?utm_term=.1d7b587f3a79

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-14-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I can accept that instead of being merely stupid, the misfortune of others delights you
    Following up with being a after being a ing moron, how Winehole of you. Bad enough you had to get called out on it twice. hole23 fits right into the liberal cesspool of ST. Way to own up to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice meltdown, Cooler Girl.

need a hanky?

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    nice meltdown, Cooler Girl.

need a hanky?
    Cool comeback. mode almost complete. Need grammar/spelling reference to mask your level of re ation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade War Update: China May Have Shot Self In Foot

China made a “dumb move” in targeting America’s heartland with tariffs. Soybeans are a case in point.

“I understood politically why they chose soybeans, but they made a dumb move,” says John Baize, a market analyst with the U.S. Soybean Export Council. The U.S. is the number one exporter of soybeans. Brazil is number two. No one comes close after that except for Argentina, which is the largest exporter of soymeal and soybean oil.

Soy futures are expected to fall a little further if the U.S. harvest this fall is as good as the market forecasts. Soy prices are around $8.38 a bushel in the U.S. and over $10.50 per bushel in Brazil. China effectively gave itself a global soybean tariff.https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/08/15/trade-war-update-china-soy-tariffs-brazil-trump/

Soy prices are around $8.38 a bushel in the U.S. and over $10.50 per bushel in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Following up with being a after being a ing moron, how Winehole of you. Bad enough you had to get called out on it twice. hole23 fits right into the liberal cesspool of ST. Way to own up to it.
    (makes cat noises) MEOWER.

Gotta read back a page or two, this should be interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big test [of the effects of tariffs on demand for US soy beans] will be YOY next year.

China at 79%. Almost every other country significantly well over last year's.
    Talking about futures here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't get the contract. Rats. I was really looking forward to the inside perspective on the tarriff tiff.
    Sorry to hear. Keep at it, old (soy)bean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do get it. "oops" they missed the deadline.

Respectfully:
    Should have been a bit more clear here, if that was your intent. This could be mis-interpreted in the way that WH took it.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I do get it. "oops" they missed the deadline.

Respectfully:
    Should have been a bit more clear here, if that was your intent. This could be mis-interpreted in the way that WH took it.
    It was miss interpreted because he wanted me to be wrong. The views that everyone else is an idiot because they don't think similar is too prevalent here. This is my occupation, I don't read headlines bou or Chris style and spam them.

Still too lowlife to just man up about it though.

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was miss interpreted because he wanted me to be wrong. The views that everyone else is an idiot because they don't think similar is too prevalent here. This is my occupation, I don't read headlines bou or Chris style and spam them.

Still too lowlife to just man up about it though.
    Pot meet kettle

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Man up about being wrong? I did just that last week........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man up about being wrong? I did just that last week........
    The views that everyone else is an idiot because they don't think similar is too prevalent here - Them

Still too lowlife - You

Complaining about insulting someone then proceed to insult someone. "Do as I say not as I do" is so typical for you fine people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't paint one side continuously like EVERY OTHER PERSON HERE.
    WH is being a but no need to attack us all. I'm fair and balanced.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    WH is being a but no need to attack us all. I'm fair and balanced.
    Yes, yes. A generalisation was not needed but it is the more vocal ones that fit this mold. Not the first time I've posted something neutral and got blasted for a view I did not have. Getting routinely disappointed in the banter in this place.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    The views that everyone else is an idiot because they don't think similar is too prevalent here - Them

Still too lowlife - You

Complaining about insulting someone then proceed to insult someone. "Do as I say not as I do" is so typical for you fine people.
    I've never acted high and mighty at insulting someone who twisted my view 180. If he doesn't appreciate me laughing at the Chinese having to pay tariffs on a up ( two more ships in the same situation I believe) then that's a different story. Insulting me over a situation or a view I don't have is quite another thing. I come here for the liberal viewpoints but it appears that the ones that are educated enough to have a discussion are fewer than I thought. One liners and barbs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never acted high and mighty at insulting someone who twisted my view 180. If he doesn't appreciate me laughing at the Chinese having to pay tariffs on a up ( two more ships in the same situation I believe) then that's a different story. Insulting me over a situation or a view I don't have is quite another thing. I come here for the liberal viewpoints but it appears that the ones that are educated enough to have a discussion are fewer than I thought. One liners and barbs.
    Coming to spurstalk, even though this is a political forum, to seek well, thought out, educated opinions about politics was your first mistake. 90% of spurstalk are trolls or alt trolls. As you fine people say when someone bashes your Cheeto in Chief, if you don't like it leave!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fair and balanced.
    (snorts)

That is some weapons grade delusion... be careful or governor good hair will send his jack boots after you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade War Update: China May Have Shot Self In Foot

China made a “dumb move” in targeting America’s heartland with tariffs. Soybeans are a case in point.

“I understood politically why they chose soybeans, but they made a dumb move,” says John Baize, a market analyst with the U.S. Soybean Export Council. The U.S. is the number one exporter of soybeans. Brazil is number two. No one comes close after that except for Argentina, which is the largest exporter of soymeal and soybean oil.

Soy futures are expected to fall a little further if the U.S. harvest this fall is as good as the market forecasts. Soy prices are around $8.38 a bushel in the U.S. and over $10.50 per bushel in Brazil. China effectively gave itself a global soybean tariff.https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/08/15/trade-war-update-china-soy-tariffs-brazil-trump/

Soy prices are around $8.38 a bushel in the U.S. and over $10.50 per bushel in
    A [Canadian] patriot’s guide to shopping during a Canada-U.S. trade war

Upset about Trump’s tariffs and Uncle Sam dragging its trusted allies into a trade war? Here’s how you can hit back at the U.S. with your wallet.
    by Tom Yun Jun 12, 2018

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...u-s-trade-war/

Thread Information