Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh the humanity, he was tricked...

Alleged US Capitol rioter Anthony Antonio was hooked on Fox News and developed "Foxitis," his lawyer said Thursday in a virtual hearing interrupted multiple times by another defendant's profane outbursts.

Antonio, his lawyer Joseph Hurley said, had lost his job at the beginning of the pandemic and for the next six months watched Fox News constantly. Antonio developed what his lawyer called "Foxitis" and "Foxmania," and believed the lies about the 2020 election from Fox News and then-President Donald Trump.

"He believed what was being fed to him," Hurley said.

Many Capitol riot defendants have blamed Trump for their actions, with little legal success. Some judges have also expressed concern about right-wing media outlets continuing to stoke anger amongst Trump supporters.

Antonio's court appearance was disrupted, however, by an outburst from another defendant, Landon Copeland of Utah.

Copeland disrupted the proceedings even before his hearing began. He was dialed into a videoconference with a federal judge in Washington who was holding hearings for several other Capitol riot defendants at the same time.

Copeland was scheduled to be the last case called for the day, and repeatedly shouted while other rioters appeared before the judge.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/polit...rst/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol blaming tv for your actions
    So does that mean I watch a western and they shot people in it I can do that today and blame it on STARZ who made the movie ?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What actions? Peacefully gathering to protest a stolen election?

I don't give FNC that much credit. They were out in front of the steal in their own right.

You blaming them for Antifa or DC police corruption, (op) cucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What actions? Peacefully gathering to protest a stolen election?
    I'm pretty sure that's not what they're being charged with. More like entering a restricted area, destroying government property.

More damning is trying to interrupt the process of elected officials from confirming the legitimate results of free and fair elections, as the states reported them.

lol @ that tourette

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insurrectionists listened to fox and trump and look at what they got.

Zero support from trump and fox.

Shows how gullible and easily manipulated people are and how conservative media/trump are distancing themselves from them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that's not what they're being charged with.
    Lots of antifa in there. But at you pretending there's supposed to be shame in entering the people's capitol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabitis is next because that has a bunch of gullible idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of antifa in there. But at you pretending there's supposed to be shame in entering the people's capitol.
    Antifa watches Fox News now?

If by 'antifa' you mean that oath keepers and q s are a bunch of pussies, I agree...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If by 'antifa' you mean that oath keepers and q s are a bunch of pussies, I agree...
    If I were a betting person, I would wager the insurrectionists will get some leniency due to foxitis.

These s were really low iq, gullible and manipulated, just like derptacular.
    Last edited by Ef-man; 05-06-2021 at 11:54 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was a false flag operation. Come to terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a false flag operation. Come to terms.
    don't pretend you weren't excited as until you realized it was a bunch of fatsos taking selfies and cosplaying in military gear.

Nothing 'false' about their indictments.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So does that mean I watch a western and they shot people in it I can do that today and blame it on STARZ who made the movie ?
    The most coherent post of ducks life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, same posters that blame Lebron James for everything that's wrong about this world asking not to blame sports...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, same posters that blame Lebron James for everything that's wrong about this world asking not to blame sports...
    Same posters that insist trump won, dominion machines were rigged, mail-in ballots are illegal, trump will be reinstated, and fox/oann are news organizations.

They are easily manipulated because of their low iq, period.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Same posters that insist trump won, dominion machines were rigged, mail-in ballots are illegal, trump will be reinstated, and fox/oann are news organizations.

They are easily manipulated because of their low iq, period.
    A) Fox News wasn't pushing 2020 election skepticism. Hence the boycott, ratings drop and popularity of Newsmax

B) So these easily manipulated low iq people can be salvaged with education. How do we fix easily manipulated college educated liberals?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox got sued by Dominion for pushing that the Dominion machines were rigged, Lew Dobbs got fired over that LIE.

Foxitis clearly includes "election skepticism" over rigged Dominion machines

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That lawyer gets points for creativity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't pretend you weren't excited as until you realized it was a bunch of fatsos taking selfies and cosplaying in military gear.

Nothing 'false' about their indictments.
    STORM IS COMING

STOP THE STEAL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Western movies aren't feeding you 24/7 political propaganda and posing as a legitimate news network.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp still in denial. Come to terms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A) Fox News wasn't pushing 2020 election skepticism. Hence the boycott, ratings drop and popularity of Newsmax

B) So these easily manipulated low iq people can be salvaged with education. How do we fix easily manipulated college educated liberals?
    LMAO. Yes they were, Lou Dobbs and plenty of their talking heads were blathering on end about it. The boycott was because Rupert Murdoch called the election for Biden a lot earlier than most outlets. Quit revising history

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. Yes they were, Lou Dobbs and plenty of their talking heads were blathering on end about it. The boycott was because Rupert Murdoch called the election for Biden a lot earlier than most outlets. Quit revising history
    Not even the election just Arizona. Which kept Nevada from being called for like 36 hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks out here ting on trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. Fox was all over it too

Are you asking how to uneducate people?

Thread Information