Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morris would've done so much damage in San Antonio. 7-9 from 3pt in this game.

If only FO offered him more than $10m in 2019
    No way dude remember Lyles has higher upside and fits our young core's timeline better
    Timvp himself told us this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morris would've done so much damage in San Antonio. 7-9 from 3pt in this game.

If only FO offered him more than $10m in 2019
    It wasn't about money. Morris didn't want to play in San Antonio. He's one of those 'big market' assholes.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not, they took care of business early in the season. And also got pretty fortunate with health.
    Wtf are u talking about. Dallas was trash at the beginning of the season. They were also top 3 team with most covid cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf are u talking about. Dallas was trash at the beginning of the season.
    OK, maybe "early" is not the right term, but they won enough games to be the fifth seed and avoid the possibility of the play-in.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The breaks just keep coming for S bag. It's not enough that he has his perennial most complete team in the league, but all the other top ones, who already have gaping holes, have significant injuries on top of it (like the Jazz, with Conley).

Meanwhile, he hasn't had a real injury in 4 years. He's the living, breathing embodiment that "karma" doesn't exist.
    “Karma” is actually real. tyFO shipped Kiwi to Siberia & the franchise has been in purgatory ever since…

Btw, the Clippers biggest offseason acquisition (Ibaka) that was supposed to replace 6MoY is at home doing voodoo. Their starting point guard (Beverley) is also out of the rotation b/c he has been completely trash after getting injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the focus here is on the Clippers (for obvious reasons), but are we gonna talk about the #1 seed Sixers getting blasted by the Hawks?

I could understand it if Embiid didn't play, but he put in 38 minutes and scored 39 points, and they were still lucky Atlanta folded late to make the score look respectable.

I've said it before in this thread, the Sixers are fake contenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the focus here is on the Clippers (for obvious reasons), but are we gonna talk about the #1 seed Sixers getting blasted by the Hawks?

I could understand it if Embiid didn't play, but he put in 38 minutes and scored 39 points, and they were still lucky Atlanta folded late to make the score look respectable.

I don't think the Sixers are contenders, but let's stop freaking out after every game. Atlanta got super hot.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Leonard's autism-fueled focus might just take Clipps to ringtown, unfortunately.
    That’s the same thing Fakers/Kirby fans used the say about Timmay back in the days….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s the same thing Fakers/Kirby fans used the say about Timmay back in the days….
    Autism brain > rapist .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Sixers are contenders, but let's stop freaking out after every game. Atlanta got super hot.
    I’m here to overreact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Karma” is actually real. tyFO shipped Kiwi to Siberia & the franchise has been in purgatory ever since…

Btw, the Clippers biggest offseason acquisition (Ibaka) that was supposed to replace 6MoY is at home doing voodoo. Their starting point guard (Beverley) is also out of the rotation b/c he has been completely trash after getting injured.
    Given the iteration of the trade (caused due to his antics significantly lowering his value), that team was a Durant/Curry injury away from a championship. Both them and him should be thanking the Spurs profusely for the underserving reputation they both now possess.

I know, but they don't really need Ibaka nor Beverley. These other injuries, those teams need those players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

...or Trae Young is a offensive genious, you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...or Trae Young is a offensive genious, you know.
    No denying that. Young is carrying that team right now.

It's just that a lot of people (especially the media) keep talking up the Sixers as a le favorite despite folding last season and being a flawed roster. Meanwhile, the Hawks haven't gotten much press at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not looking good for the Bucks. Right now Bryn Forbes is the only one scoring, but the Nets are scoring right over him, and Irving has it going.

If you are relying on Forbes to carry your team, you are doomed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of 1st
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    MIL 19 19
    BKN 36 36

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee is getting bent over, and Giannis is just sitting out on the perimeter and not doing anything about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6:24 - 2nd
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    MIL 19 12 31
    BKN 36 16 52

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most amazing subs ution in NBA history, Forbes in for Giannis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers/Nets looks like it is back on the menu, boys.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully sabretooth Middleton is never selected to an all star game ever again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7:15 - 3rd
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    MIL 19 22 15 56
    BKN 36 29 16 81

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

God damn Idk why Spurms fans are trying to discredit Kawhi's dominance over Fat-Harden so hard. Reminds me of casuals discrediting Tim because he "played with 4 HOF's and the goat coach".

He averaged 32/8/4 on 60/40/90 efficiency and played game changing elite defense at the same time.

The first two games were lost because Ty Lue was starting Beverley and Zubac, who were complete liabilities. Then as the series went on, Rondo also became unplayable. Ibaka was injured. Their big FA acquisition Luke Kennard played like a total of 20 minutes this series. Terrence Mann's tiny brain had a fart that cost them a game. Besides game 7, idk what these dumbasses watched that leads them to believe Kawhi had an insane amount of help.

Maybe if Fat Harden, who had a "neck strain" wouldn't have chucked up 91 shots in the final 3 games, his supporting cast might have done more...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This series looks like Pop is coaching the Bucks.
    Awful rotations and non-existant 3pt defense.

Never change, Bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it is ad nauseam at this point but Giannis has to develop a jumpshot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This series looks like Pop is coaching the Bucks.
    Awful rotations and non-existant 3pt defense.

Never change, Bud.
    The Pop that won 5 championships?

Thread Information