Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    First of, Mexicans arent' fat till they come to Burgerica land of the Upsize fries..
    False. Mexico is the fattest nation on earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this convo too ivory tower for the mestizo?
    Listen, son, I don't even like tortillas.

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Anyway. I think they have the Mariachi band playing 'cause it's like ' kryptonite. They should play during timeouts as far as I'm concerned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love it when honky 'murrrica goes into full blown panic at the thought of the big bad black/brown man coming for their seat at the front table. That's right inbred, keep in' your pants...they're coming for you.

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Nothing about a 9th grade education skerrs me.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love it when honky 'murrrica goes into full blown panic at the thought of the big bad black/brown man coming for their seat at the front table. That's right inbred, keep in' your pants...they're coming for you.

Hand to hand, any less than twenty of them come for me and I still win. More than 30 if I have only one mag. I can't tell you how many fat Meskins I used to beat the out of as a kid. They always tried to fight in groups because they suck 1 v 1. They don't even bother taking me on nowadays. They take one look and remember the Alamo...

Honky America used to fear the subhuman Germans, too. But unlike the Meskins, the Germans assimilated. They are just as American as anyone. But Mexicans? Not even close. We kiss their butts and pander. We don't demand they step up their game like every other immigrant group has done.

That culture is destroying ours, just like they already wrecked theirs. Pretty funny stuff. Wait for me to laugh. Ha. Ha.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway. I think they have the Mariachi band playing 'cause it's like ' kryptonite. They should play during timeouts as far as I'm concerned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a horrible thread. First off, just shut yout racist ass up, no one cares what you think about mariachis. 2nd of all, the Spurs blew out the Heat in Game 3 last year when he sang the national anthem..

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Yes it's all about who sings the National Anthem. You choose the wrong person. BAM, season over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hand to hand, any less than twenty of them come for me and I still win. More than 30 if I have only one mag. I can't tell you how many fat Meskins I used to beat the out of as a kid. They always tried to fight in groups because they suck 1 v 1. They don't even bother taking me on nowadays. They take one look and remember the Alamo...

Honky America used to fear the subhuman Germans, too. But unlike the Meskins, the Germans assimilated. They are just as American as anyone. But Mexicans? Not even close. We kiss their butts and pander. We don't demand they step up their game like every other immigrant group has done.

That culture is destroying ours, just like they already wrecked theirs. Pretty funny stuff. Wait for me to laugh. Ha. Ha.
    Well, . Then why so scurrred, hill billy? Looks like you can take on all comers from both Central/South America, yet you get your hair pulled in a massive way just because some bean colored kid is singin' 'murrrica's song in a Cinco de Mayo get-up.

No need to come off as some insecure Jethro just because some Tyrone or Julio laid the pipe on that trailor trash of yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen, son, I don't even like tortillas.

Nuttin' in these bitches philldafunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During the finals I think we should spring for some grammy winners or something.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I was surprised to see so much red hot chili pepper songs, William B Travis remember the Alamo bits, and a regular well spoken white kid doing the anthem in game 1. Definitely a big change compared to last year. Last years Finals had that Hispanic flavor all over it for three games. They still gave the upper deck some Danny trejo and I think a small mariachi bit but it was nice to feel like I was in America for a Spurs game for once. (No offense, this is coming from the minority, I love the city of San Antonio and have no problem with Hispanics)

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    During the finals I think we should spring for some grammy winners or something.
    When the economy tanked in 2008, the entertainment in NBA game halftime shows took a dive, intentionally. Not because they don't have the money, but because it wasn't considered 'good form' when so much of the public was hurting.

Never forget the NBA tenaciously protects their image.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was surprised to see so much red hot chili pepper songs, William B Travis remember the Alamo bits, and a regular well spoken white kid doing the anthem in game 1. Definitely a big change compared to last year. Last years Finals had that Hispanic flavor all over it for three games. They still gave the upper deck some Danny trejo and I think a small mariachi bit but it was nice to feel like I was in America for a Spurs game for once. (No offense, this is coming from the minority, I love the city of San Antonio and have no problem with Hispanics)
    Well said. Just be prepared to be called a nazi, racist, bigot despite being well-spoken, rational, and reasonable on the subject.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, . Then why so scurrred, hill billy? Looks like you can take on all comers from both Central/South America, yet you get your hair pulled in a massive way just because some bean colored kid is singin' 'murrrica's song in a Cinco de Mayo get-up.

No need to come off as some insecure Jethro just because some Tyrone or Julio laid the pipe on that trailor trash of yours.
    Suck it homer. If Mexico, et. al., is so great why are they all coming here?

Like locusts. Texas is awesome because it isn't California or New York. America is awesome because it isn't Mexico or China. These idiots don't get that. They come to a great place from a sh-thole and proceed to try turning the great place they live into the garbage dump they left. Fuqn ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back to Mexico with the other fat losers. Remember the Alamo!
    Not cool at all......show some respect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are people so evil?The vibe in this thread is not good at all......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have the little mariachi over Darius Rucker. That dude's terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skull-1 with the goods as usual.

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Smoke another doob, you'll be fine.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skull-1 with the goods as usual.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not cool at all......show some respect

Do you have any idea what the Mexican army did to its prisoners of war? Do you have a clue what these border jumpers do to each other--not to mention the environment--on the way up here??? Ever seen a "rape tree"? And yet we kiss their asses?

Please!

Show respect for YOUR country.

Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Rape Trees FTW !!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have any idea what the Mexican army did to its prisoners of war? Do you have a clue what these border jumpers do to each other--not to mention the environment--on the way up here??? Ever seen a "rape tree"? And yet we kiss their asses?

Please!

Show respect for YOUR country.
    Is everything ok with you?

Thread Information