My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be to nut up and pull a Willis Reed by playing Game 1. If he doesn't do that by Game 3, him and trade his ass, tbh.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honest talk tbh. Dude needs to start doing some more talking about the state of his injury. Fans, media, etc. have waited patiently all training game, pre-season, and all but 9 games of this season and barely a mumble out of him. It's disgusting

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other way around buddy. What can PATFO do to amend their relationship with Kawhi.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dabom in suicide watch tbh. A sweep by the Golden Showers means less games for Kawhi to comeback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other way around buddy. What can PATFO do to amend their relationship with Kawhi.
    Well they can't suck his because he doesn't have one tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making threads. Everytime you have a thought and think "this would be a great thread" realize that it's probably ing stupid and that it would actually be a ty thread.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well they can't suck his because he doesn't have one tbh.
    Now say it without crying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F*ck kiwi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have it in him to go for the redemption narrative, at least individually, because he has no leadership bone in him....

A beaten up Warriors team is there for the taking..What a story that would be to comeback and bury them..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like he would want to face Zaza again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn’t give a . He wants nothing to do with playing basketball right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to remind Kawhi that Durant called him a system player who's not as good as PG13.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi needs to pull this off...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't coming back.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pop-a- is going to choose his servant Porker over the big black dude with cornrows & tattoos flossing in shoe commercials........he isn't over himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holding out hope he comes back for POs... sitting here watching YouTube highlights and can’t imagine him playing for another team. Can’t believe the relationship between FO and Kawhi is beyond repair. No matter what though it was a ava ride for the past 20 years watching the Spurs. That kind of longevity of winning as much as we have is crazy when you think about it. I’ll ride with this team whether they win 50 or 20 games. If we lose Kawhi, we rebuild and hope for the best. Either way 5 chips in 20 years speaks for itself. Enjoyed every second of it. GSG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn't coming back this series... For Zaza to knee him in the thigh? And we all KNOW Zaza would do it and get away with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn't coming back this series... For Zaza to knee him in the thigh? And we all KNOW Zaza would do it and get away with it
    good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you are saying Kawhi won't play in this series because he's afraid of Zaza? Unwilling to face him in a playoff series year later? When his team needs him? And you feel this is a pro-Kawhi statement that somehow shows his toughness? All a contending team has to do is acquire a Zaza-like goon and Kawhi won't even take the court?

Would Pippen and Jordan have refused to play the Pistons a year later because Laimbeer, Mahorn, and Rodman beat up on them? And before you say "But...but...Kawhi got hurt and they didn't| Pippen took a whole of a beating, had his toughness questioned, got over it, and went onto become a 6 time champion.

I guess the Kawhi-Pippen comparisons were always premature.

Fortunately, I don't think Kawhi's absence has anything to do with Zaza.
    Last edited by BillMc; 04-14-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honest talk tbh. Dude needs to start doing some more talking about the state of his injury. Fans, media, etc. have waited patiently all training game, pre-season, and all but 9 games of this season and barely a mumble out of him. It's disgusting
    Exactly. It's one thing to make this last a month or two because you're pissed, but to keep everyone in the dark for this long is borderline unjustifiable.

The only thing that makes even half sense to me, is that he doesn't believe in his ability post-injury and he's afraid that if he plays before his contract negotiations, he'll lose millions. If this is the case, it really is in his best interest to say he's not ready and keep everyone in the dark....but at the same time, where is the ethics in that? If you're not able to perform anymore then are you worthy of a max $200 million contract?

Anyway, I've really lost a lot of respect for him after this season, and so have a lot of fans, media, etc. Whoever is giving him advice, deserves a punch to the face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole I am not talking and playing kinda pissed me off but the “I am not even going to support my team “ is utter BULL ! Trade his ass and be done with all this drama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. It's one thing to make this last a month or two because you're pissed, but to keep everyone in the dark for this long is borderline unjustifiable.

The only thing that makes even half sense to me, is that he doesn't believe in his ability post-injury and he's afraid that if he plays before his contract negotiations, he'll lose millions. If this is the case, it really is in his best interest to say he's not ready and keep everyone in the dark....but at the same time, where is the ethics in that? If you're not able to perform anymore then are you worthy of a max $200 million contract?

Anyway, I've really lost a lot of respect for him after this season, and so have a lot of fans, media, etc. Whoever is giving him advice, deserves a punch to the face.
    he can't even wipe his own ass, i wouldnt want my team to know either

Thread Information