Page 345 of 397 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Free

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As of this morning, Inside Texas believes a potential Graham Harrell hire is fading / less likely and they don't see it as something Del Conte will force Herman to do.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As of this morning, Inside Texas believes a potential Graham Harrell hire is fading / less likely and they don't see it as something Del Conte will force Herman to do.
    this goddamn clown show.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You've got to be ing kidding me

He wants to run the same unimaginative offense that sucked this year. He will be gone in 1 to 2 years.

For the love of God. Please stop whimpering about our coaching hires. We won the natty with Brewster GDavis and McWorter. And Mack was the HC.

Just watch the recruit ranking. Hand and Herman are miles better. They just gotta get the Playaz. Your running plays will look great if JQ is running the read option w Bijan v Shane handing to Dan Young.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mark my words, we are looking for a new head coach in 2 years. Tom Herman is starting to remind me of John Mackovic.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So close to getting a Mike Leach tree guy like the rest of the big 12.

So close..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For the love of God. Please stop whimpering about our coaching hires. We won the natty with Brewster GDavis and McWorter. And Mack was the HC.

Just watch the recruit ranking. Hand and Herman are miles better. They just gotta get the Playaz. Your running plays will look great if JQ is running the read option w Bijan v Shane handing to Dan Young.
    Vince Young ain’t walking through that door.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mark my words, we are looking for a new head coach in 2 years. Tom Herman is starting to remind me of John Mackovic.
    I am a dude with a keyboard, but I fully expect Herman's leash to be extra short in 2020, especially if he can't make great hires having a blank check for the second time.

Mark me down as super skeptical that Herman goes something like 8-4 and/or misses the conference game, and survives to open up the new stadium in 2021.

This doesn't even include potential recruiting misses from a really deep 2021 class, like whiffing on the Brockermeyers.

Vince Young ain’t walking through that door.
    exactly. And, even factoring injuries, that team this year should have been better than 7-5 (and almost 6-6, barely escaping Kansas, a team Baylor beat 61-6)

and, as I'm sure you surmise, no way CDC forces Herman to hire Harrell or anyone else. Herman apparently started getting extremely cold feet at the idea of relinquishing that much control of the offense and, quite possibly, practice procedures (supposedly it's really hard on the defensive coaches when an air raid OC runs things in practice like he wants to)

TFloss32 were you going to post this? bye qj
    maybe I should know, but who's the giant pic at the bottom of your post? It's impossible not to notice, that's for sure.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On WR Quentin Johnston of Temple...Inside Texas reporting this one is pretty much a coin flip for Wednesday.

The official visit didn't seem to solidify his commitment, TCU is still pursuing hard and Texas has no OC or WRs coach in place.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On WR Quentin Johnston of Temple...Inside Texas reporting this one is pretty much a coin flip for Wednesday.

The official visit didn't seem to solidify his commitment, TCU is still pursuing hard and Texas has no OC or WRs coach in place.
    24/7 believes this is 70/30 in favor of Texas.

Herman probably figures that he is gone if they don’t win anyway, so he might as well go down swinging. From what I saw the offense struggled almost as much as the defense. But the offense didn’t have as many injuries. I hope he can turn it around, I’m sick of watching OU celebrate. That damn fight song is nauseating!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    All I can say is if TH is going to save his job, he better pull a rabbit out of his ass because anything less than a conference championship isn't going to work for him.

Coaching a the University of Texas is like dating the homecoming queen and she hands you a bunch of condoms. It doesn't get easier than that. How anyone can F this up is beyond me. All you have to do is perform and you are a god in this state. And here we have have Tom Herman, f'ing up his sure thing. I'm disgusted.

I come back here to check on how things are doing, hoping for the best.Looks like we are going to screw this up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll see myself out the front door.

Perhaps Herman knew Harrell was going to stay at USC and this allowed him to save face by making it look like Herman lost interest. That is what I am telling myself anyway.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Call it what you will- stubbornness, hard-headed, unwilling to adapt to change, but Herman was never going to change what he believed in on offense that made him successful. That and bringing a young guy in to run their offense was way too much pride for him to swallow. It wouldn't surprise me one bit that Major is his guy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Perhaps Herman knew Harrell was going to stay at USC and this allowed him to save face by making it look like Herman lost interest. That is what I am telling myself anyway.
    I don't believe so, IMO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll see myself out the front door.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Zach Smith, if you have some pictures of Tom with some s now is the time to drop them. s and cocaine. Thank you.

If Joe Brady (LSU OC) is not in play we’re screwed.

Thread Information