Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Went to the one on guadalupe today and had the detroiter and the cadillac. Both were good asf.
    I just had that for the first time last week. Cadillac tastes like candy....so good!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The Tex-Mex food in Austin is absolute garbage. However, in the domain they have some decent places. Recently visited Jinya Ramen, their food was pretty good. If you are into ramen cuisine, try it out. They also have some good burger and tacos joints in the domain as well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    The Tex-Mex food in Austin is absolute garbage. However, in the domain they have some decent places. Recently visited Jinya Ramen, their food was pretty good. If you are into ramen cuisine, try it out. They also have some good burger and tacos joints in the domain as well.
    Even the regular Mexican food in Austin is pretty trash. Lots of great alternatives though!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Even the regular Mexican food in Austin is pretty trash. Lots of great alternatives though!
    I don't consider their 'Mexican' food mexican at all. It's Tex-Mex at best, they should stick to other food options. However, they do have some good Indian and Asian food places around the area.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I don't consider their 'Mexican' food mexican at all. It's Tex-Mex at best, they should stick to other food options. However, they do have some good Indian and Asian food places around the area.
    You try Deckhand up in round rock? That has become my favorite.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aye yo yo where can I get a real legit burrito in San Antonio? And none of that bare bones south of tha border , I want pico, tons of american cheese, and sour cream in this muh a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    S. A. PRIME

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pick out the nearest run down mexican restaurant that looks like it's a place where hard drugs like dope and marijuana and ak 47s are traded. eat there.
    Easily the most ghetto ass place I ate at was this joint near the old Elizan Courts. The Mexican family/staff lived in a space that was joined and only separated by a screen security door. You could see their living room through the door and the kids sitting on the couch, watching television. Some of the best god damned Mexican food I ever paid for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Ate at a new place called anthem off Rainey street today. Hawainan food. Food was delicious and they had a decent beer selection as well. Was a bit pricey, but nothing out of the ordinary for Rainey. Would recommend to friends and family.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aye yo yo where can I get a real legit burrito in San Antonio? And none of that bare bones south of tha border , I want pico, tons of american cheese, and sour cream in this muh a
    Go to Chacho's.. the one on Poss

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You try Deckhand up in round rock? That has become my favorite.
    Haven't tried that, Round Rock from what I hear has some good places. I'll look into trying it once I'm around the area again.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Miso - Round Rock -

not a huge fan of Korean (Miso = korean/japanese cuisine) food - but their Chicken Katsu is like the best fried chicken and gravy I ever had lol.

The Salmon Lover sushi rolls are probably the best sushi rolls I have had in Texas.

Name
    noneya beezwax
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Asia Cafe off ewood is really good. The dumplings are fantastic.
    Asia Cafe is legit

Thread Information