Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Spurs fan, please take good care of our guys. Show them Nuff love, as you received an excellent scorer and a hardworking young big that gives his all.

I trust Pops can only grow their game to new heights.

Go Demar, Go Poetl - Go Spurs! We want to see Sours in the playoffs!

Side Note: I truly hope you drop that 50 on Raps when you come to town. You deserve it!

ACC/Scotiabank Center is going to be deafening with ❤ for all your hard work, dedication and loyalty to Toronto - scratch that CANADA ----- when Spurs come to town. Wish I could be at that game - priceless. We'll be cheering for you bro.
    Kyle Lowry still has your back. Dude was King last night and gave you an nvisible handshake before the game (if the rumour is true).

Don't believe the social media site/hype - the average fan on the street didn't want to see you go - don't believe the 'fake news. In our eyes you'll always be family and go down in Raptors history.
    Last edited by ItsARap; 10-18-2018 at 12:38 PM.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the name. Clever. I am wishing Toronto decent success (want that pick). I would also love to see Danny have a resurgence and help Toronto the way he used to really help the Spurs. I can't wish the same success for Kawhi. But if he does succeed anyway, I can be happy for most Raptors fans. It's not your faults that this happened.

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony is ironic.

But funny, on point gif nonetheless.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony is ironic.

But funny, on point gif nonetheless.
    I was going to point out the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy that Quitter rental. Love how ESPN hyping these fools for beating Lebron free Cavs.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    congrats fam your raptors will win lots of games this year, more than all but 1 western team most likely. it would be an honor of spur could stay within 15 points in the two games this year tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    congrats fam your raptors will win lots of games this year, more than all but 1 western team most likely. it would be an honor of spur could stay within 15 points in the two games this year tbh
    Yes, I fully expect Toronto to beast on us when we play them. If only their star player was this healthy last year. Oh wait, he was.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Thank you.

Danny will be a great addition, he racked up about 6 three' s on the Nets a few night ago. Willl definitely need his defence. As for Kwahi, he appears to be just a one year rental for Toronto. Kwahi or not, I believe it's Kyle Lowry that will be instrumental in leading us to the Finals once Kwahi can get back close to form. He's the hype now, because it's our only shot in the near future to contend for the goal ball as Lowry calls it.

I sure hope he comes through, as it won't be worth the trade and no Demar if he leaves imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm a Demar and Lowry girl all the way. Not a part of this hype. I like a man with character, Demar Derozan. lol

Kwahi is just passing through - some see him as Toronto's hope to reach the Finals, so I hope for this trade's sake, he gets us there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I could be wrong but it's 50/50 Raps win more than the 59 games. Kwahi has rust and until he shows Spurs glory, I'm sitting back watching this play out.

In regards to the 2 games we play Spurs, don't be surprised if Derozan doesn't come w/ a vengeance and take a game. I hope he school's Kwahi (shhhh) and silence the noise. Our bench is what should worry Spurs to keep them in the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the name. Clever. I am wishing Toronto decent success (want that pick). I would also love to see Danny have a resurgence and help Toronto the way he used to really help the Spurs. I can't wish the same success for Kawhi. But if he does succeed anyway, I can be happy for most Raptors fans. It's not your faults that this happened.
    Raptors bailed San Antonio out. The trades could have been much worse or this could have continued into training camp and the season.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Well Kwahi's rust should wear off by then. lol. You never know, DD is the factor for that game. If Gay and Aldridge have a good night w/ DD - you never know.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Hi Apalisoc

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'll send back Kwahi if Pops give us back DD and JP

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Demar and Lowry girl all the way. Not a part of this hype. I like a man with character, Demar Derozan. lol

Kwahi is just passing through - some see him as Toronto's hope to reach the Finals, so I hope for this trade's sake, he gets us there.
    Send nudes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this x1000

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    True. Just sorry we lost our 2 guys for a rental. 😲🖕👹

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lok, there's a poster here who has enough pics for you to salivate. Not even Derozan can get some of this. 😁

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny had 11 pts....Guess he'll go back to scoring 4ppg now.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Whatever that means.

Sidenote: I'm not a fan of GSW so Ill humour you.
    I do know that your team may be in trouble this year. Lebron and the young Lakers seem to have your # in the preseason - shocking. Careful he's not your goat this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to Spurstalk! It's been fun seeing Demar ball out here, he will get alot of love for sure. Wish you all a really good season and hopefully Quitter and Danny will serve you all well, cheers!

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Danny had 11 pts....Guess he'll go back to scoring 4ppg now.
    We only need him to play good D. We have scorers so even if he only gets 4 mpg- no prob.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Welcome to Spurstalk! It's been fun seeing Demar ball out here, he will get alot of love for sure. Wish you all a really good season and hopefully Quitter and Danny will serve you all well, cheers!
    Thank you.
    Wishing Spurs a great season and hope DD keeps balling to get Spurs a playoff spot.

Love the explosion on the ref in your gif. 🤣

Thread Information