My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This reminds me of when Parker, Manu and Tim would pull little pranks on each other. I don't think a player would mess with another player like that unless they got along.

Enjoying with who you go to battle with goes a long way when you are trying to become a great team. It's not always required but it is a plus.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    tony parker once took dejuan blair on the set of desperate housewives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great to see this Spurs team having fun!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tony parker once took dejuan blair on the set of desperate housewives
    Tony Parker once took Brent Barry’s housewife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was cool to see them all gather around and give him props after his interview. Good chemistry brewing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While DeMar is a introvert, he seems a nice and approachable guy. Never seen Kawhi and LMA have a bond like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While DeMar is a introvert, he seems a nice and approachable guy. Never seen Kawhi and LMA have a bond like this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was surprised how fast DEROZZ and LMA have become friends never saw any of that with KY. We probably won’t ring this year but it’s nice to see the team having fun and playing hard and winning.

Cant wait for the draft to see who we get and can’t wait till next year I think will be a much better team if we pick the right players in draft and in trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good fun aside, DeFrozen needs to be himself again or we miss the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was surprised how fast DEROZZ and LMA have become friends never saw any of that with KY. We probably won’t ring this year but it’s nice to see the team having fun and playing hard and winning.

Cant wait for the draft to see who we get and can’t wait till next year I think will be a much better team if we pick the right players in draft and in trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR had fun with all his teammates in Canada for years, but we still laughed at them annually... Now he is on the team, we love it... Yall priorities are warped... I'd rather have serious businesslike Kawhi and compete for rings than DDR and LMA pranking each other on their way out the first round... And it's just funny to me that this is the happiest we have seen LMA... the game where he gets an insane amount of shots... Other games he sulks when he doesn't get a lot of shots up, even when we are winning

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KY sulks all the time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR had fun with all his teammates in Canada for years, but we still laughed at them annually... Now he is on the team, we love it... Yall priorities are warped... I'd rather have serious businesslike Kawhi and compete for rings than DDR and LMA pranking each other on their way out the first round... And it's just funny to me that this is the happiest we have seen LMA... the game where he gets an insane amount of shots... Other games he sulks when he doesn't get a lot of shots up, even when we are winning
    ggot Mute Cancer wouldnt even suit up thats why we sent him to canada

that pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker once took Brent Barry’s housewife.
    yikes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well... At least DDR and LMA like each other... At least LMA is happy because he gets his touches... Winning is less important than LMA liking you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea. Hey maybe if the Warriors were more like Kawhi and more businesslike, they'd have more success. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn clowning Quincy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea. Hey maybe if the Warriors were more like Kawhi and more businesslike, they'd have more success. Smh
    U mean like the 90s bulls? And the three peat Lakers? You don't have to wash each other's nutsacks to have chemistry... Nor do u even have to like each other... Kawhi being on this team instead of DDR would instantly make us contenders... With DDR we are struggling to make the playoffs... Only difference is LMA is loving it since he is the focal of the point... LMA happy is yall view of chemistry... Go look at 2017 highlights and tell me that team wasn't having fun winning...

Thread Information