Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we have the full MLE. Oubre, Lyles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect opportunity to bring back Zarko.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe we traded Davis for literally nothing. this chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty is on his honeymoon, he can’t drive out and beg you like Deandre. No one else on the Spurs roster give AF about your antics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we have the full MLE. Oubre, Lyles?
    Lyles is trash

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sucks.... Now man up and either make a trade for Covington or work a deal with Phoenix for Oubre. Then make room to sign a third big and let's go..
    Spurs will now look desperate in a trade and with no Bertans to offer, either Walker, White, Murray or one of the top draft picks, probably KJ would have to be included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Kenneth Faried garbage now? He seemed to have some good games for Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just happy we have some clarity on who we need to ship out eventually between Dejounte, DWhite, and Lonnie.
    DJM was never staying here longterm. He's saying the right things, working hard, but he's gone. We should have always known this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible how the 2018 Celtics were ahead at halftime of Game 6 to go to the Finals and have since become a bunch of .500 players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will now look desperate in a trade and with no Bertans to offer, either Walker, White, Murray or one of the top draft picks, probably KJ would have to be included.
    or Pop could play the kid that the spurs drafted (KJ)

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that is definitely a tough blow.

Move on and move forward. No point hating on someone that gets enticed with more money, etc. Just living in an age where your word means nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think the spurs will panic and trade anybody, they’ll probably sign some scrub but it just means going further are forwards will be Gay and carrol and will need them to play well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy the Spurs are the nephews of the NBA, wtf is going on
    FA's and their agents always talks a big game about the Spurs an popatfo, how they respect cuckovich and the organization so much, first class...etc etc etc..yet we never sign any FA's of any star power besides LA and I think the main reason we were able to sign him is because of his son and not only that it is widely known that the Spurs are routinely used for leverage so agents can get their players more money, hence why no one ever signs here...Morris is gone, he is not going to leave over $5 mil on the table and if he is on the Knicks, he can ball out with a bunch of scrubs and make himself look good so he can get paid next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think the spurs will panic and trade anybody, they’ll probably sign some scrub but it just means going further are forwards will be Gay and carrol and will need them to play well
    they already panicked and traded bertans

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does not make sense is why the Knicks would be interested in another big man. This mfer didnt play as SF w/ Boston.

Unless they plan to ship/trade some of their players? Still, as of now, they're far from being a Playoff team. This fiasco does not make sense. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a bummer to lose Bertans for nothing but that’s not panicking lol Bertans isn’t that important to the team. panicking to me would be to trade one are are promising young players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a bummer to lose Bertans for nothing but that’s not panicking lol Bertans isn’t that important to the team. panicking to me would be to trade one are are promising young players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Will Klyburn? having great career in Europe, euroleague champion, playing both ends, off the ball player who adapt at making plays out of others, I think he's a great fit and would sign him for part of the mle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just thinking this head nut was gonna play Spurs ball had my head spinning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder if it was also a promise to pick up thomas robinson and when the spurs saw he sucked they renegged on the promise to Morris to play with his friend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They couldn't sign Morris until they did the trade. You can't jump the gun when there was no other possibility than to do the trade first and then agree to a free agent deal with the player.

Wrong about what, tbh?

I know. What I'm saying is, the trade and restructuring should have remained in principle until literally before he was about to sign.

I'm not saying they should have anticipated this, but again, it's not unprecedented and if you were to come up a list of least surprising people to pull this, Paul/Morris would be near the top of the list.

What does not make sense is why the Knicks would be interested in another big man. This mfer didnt play as SF w/ Boston.

Unless they plan to ship/trade some of their players? Still, as of now, they're far from being a Playoff team. This fiasco does not make sense. .
    These stupid s already brought in too many veteran rotation players and have an overload of players who either do, can or will have to play his positions . . . but anytime you can screw the Spurs over, you have to do it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he goes to the knicks i hope he gets hurt and is scrambling for a vet min contract for years

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or Pop could play the kid that the spurs drafted (KJ)
    KJ can play PF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Knicks. Even able to do like this with the media covering for you and still for the last two decades or whatever.

Thread Information