Page 31 of 106 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, the forced-birthers, pushing for state-mandated vagina UNfreedom, say put the unwanted babies in foster care (buy they haven't and won't finance foster care sufficiently).

About 25000 kids "age out" of foster care every year because nobody wants them.

Meaning their childhood and teen years are without parenting.

about 200K kids lost at least one parent, sometime both parents, to the homicidal Trump-made Pandemic.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-10-2022 at 03:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contraception, emergency contraception, treatment for miscarriage and other pregnancy related medical conditions.
    Most of this is already offered free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of this is already offered free.
    most of this will soon be illegal in many states

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    birth is much more dangerous, (esp for non-white, poor women who die a 3x the rate of white women), than abortion.

Overall, USA is perennial League Champion in the league of industrial countries for highest perinatal death rate of babies and women). For-profit Capitalist health care is racist.

About 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, which means the upcoming misogynist Vagina Police will treat/grill devastated, miscarrying women as perpetrators of abortion crime until proven otherwise.

You're not a woman and there's no way you've had relations with a woman, and I'd feel safe betting that remains the story till you croak, so why are you worried about this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ectopic pregnancies are 100% fatal to the mother, if not promptly treated. For the fetus they're not survivable in any case.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the ideas thrown around by the ChristoFascists

is to test for pregnancy all child-bearing age women, all suspected of seeking abortion, who plan to travel out of state FOR ANY REASON.

The females would be pregnancy-tested again upon re-entering the state.

If not pregnant, they would probably have their body cavity deeply inspected, arrested, jailed, convicted of abortion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insert almost anything where pro life is and it works

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the political forum on ST is the best example of why we need abortion tbh. calf tats, qhris, etc, all should have been aborted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the ideas thrown around by the ChristoFascists

is to test for pregnancy all child-bearing age women, all suspected of seeking abortion, who plan to travel out of state FOR ANY REASON.

The females would be pregnancy-tested again upon re-entering the state.

If not pregnant, they would probably have their body cavity deeply inspected, arrested, jailed, convicted of abortion.
    You are so full of , Boukaki.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apart from a merely intuitive gain in good will and voter registration, pretty weak sauce, tbh
    You said I ducked. Glad we cleared that up.

As for whether you agree, well that's just like, your opinion man.

Public manifestation against public officials is democracy. Is it messy? Sure. Ineffective? Often. But it is a very basic form of accountability. For better and for worse it's feedback politicians and society needs. I never claimed it was effective and to be honest, I don't think it's very important whether concrete gains result from it.

No, do you think that's what people are trying to do?
    For someone who doesn't care if the protest is productive you sure spend a lot of time arguing against someone saying it's counterproductive. You could have wasted a lot less time just saying "I don't care if it causes Republicans to win more elections, it's part of democracy and liberty."

Nothing remotely like that has happened. You're losing it over tealight vigils.
    You're willing to cede women's rights in favor of voicing your opposition loudly, regardless of consequence. If women's rights are that important to you, you should be willing to do anything, including resisting the urge to feed your own appe e for catharsis. But you've made it clear effectiveness is not important so we just agree to disagree on that.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the political forum on ST is the best example of why we need abortion tbh. calf tats, qhris, etc, all should have been aborted
    Or swallowed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said I ducked. Glad we cleared that up.

As for whether you agree, well that's just like, your opinion man.

For someone who doesn't care if the protest is productive you sure spend a lot of time arguing against someone saying it's counterproductive. You could have wasted a lot less time just saying "I don't care if it causes Republicans to win more elections, it's part of democracy and liberty."

You're willing to cede women's rights in favor of voicing your opposition loudly, regardless of consequence. If women's rights are that important to you, you should be willing to do anything, including resisting the urge to feed your own appe e for catharsis. But you've made it clear effectiveness is not important so we just agree to disagree on that.
    Some rather big assumptions about the future you're making there, as well as my intentions. I don't think the tealight vigils outside Supreme Court justices homes amount to ceding women's rights or forthcoming elections.

I envy your sense of certainty, but that all sounds like hyperbole to me.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some rather big assumptions about the future you're making there, as well as my intentions. I don't think the tealight vigils outside Supreme Court justices homes amount to ceding women's rights or forthcoming elections.

I envy your sense of certainty, but that all sounds like hyperbole to me.
    I don't have to be certain to understand the risk/reward.

Where is the line? Why cede any ground in the optics battle for something you admit probably doesn't gain any legislative or judicial ground? It's selfish. It's release over results.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "McConnell downplays potential federal abortion ban"

... he's lying, just as he lied about wannabe-Prez Scott's policy proposals not being Repug proposals. was pissed that Scott let it out before the election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "“Access to medication abortion is vital” and accounts for more than 50% of U.S. abortions today, says Ms. Nash.

Travel is expensive and stressful.

For someone in Louisiana looking for abortion access, the nearest state would be Illinois, a 1,300-mile round trip, she says.

Three-quarters of abortion
    patients have low incomes and the majority are already parents,

so many would not be able to arrange for child care or afford to take time off from their jobs or get themselves to a far-off destination.

And yet travel is occurring.

Patients from Texas, which enacted a six-week ban last year (before many women may know they are pregnant), are journeying to as far as Washington and Maryland – with an estimated 1,400 traveling every month since the ban took effect in September.

Wait times at closer clinics in Colorado and Illinois can be three to four weeks."

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...ghts.-Can-they

Sadistic cruelty (to women) Is The Point

Oregon spending $Ms to handle abortions from ing Ida Ho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told Congress Tuesday that abortions are good for the economy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most of this will soon be illegal in many states
    You think contraception and medical assistance after miscarriage and other pregnancy related issues will be illegal? Or is this a slippery slope scare tactic to "fire up the base"?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are calling for both, dummy.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told Congress Tuesday that abortions are good for the economy.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why are the barbarians afraid to clearly answer this question?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the barbarians keep dancing around abortion questions it's safe to assume abortion isn't the winning issue that some would have you believe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ectopic pregnancies are 100% fatal to the mother, if not promptly treated. For the fetus they're not survivable in any case.

wHaTBoUT EcTOpIc PReGnAcIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

lol grandpa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why are the barbarians afraid to clearly answer this question?
    Why are you afraid of women's making choices for themselves?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wHaTBoUT EcTOpIc PReGnAcIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

lol grandpa
    Why are you afraid to talk about them?

So much fear in Trump men here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sanger would be proud

Thread Information