Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and the democrats,,,the gift that keeps on giving,,,,you inflation,,,,

Inflation: Airline fares surge 18.6% in April as travel demand picks up (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gas effects everything
    But let’s shut down the pipeline !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free market bad now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had free market
    Biden shut it down
    Pipeline and jobs bad !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden and the democrats,,,the gift that keeps on giving,,,,you inflation,,,,

Inflation: Airline fares surge 18.6% in April as travel demand picks up (yahoo.com)
    If you cannot afford an extra $18 on a $100 ticket or an extra $180 on a $1,000 ticket, should you really be traveling?

Stay home or stick to Greyhound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had free market
    Biden shut it down
    Pipeline and jobs bad !
    Says right there on the article demand picked up... that's free market at work. Why do you hate America?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden administration canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales pending before the Department of the Interior Wednesday, as Americans face record-high prices at the pump, according to AAA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says right there on the article demand picked up... that's free market at work. Why do you hate America?
    Demand always picks up near Memorial Day !
    What were prices last year same time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demand always picks up near Memorial Day !
    What were prices last year same time?
    Last two years we had a pandemic going on. Joe fixed that, so demand is back up. Thank you Joe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you cannot afford an extra $18 on a $100 ticket or an extra $180 on a $1,000 ticket, should you really be traveling?

Stay home or stick to Greyhound.
    I cant believe whats happening right before my eyes,,,ya'll are turning in to republican rich elitists,,,this is funny as ,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden administration canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales pending before the Department of the Interior Wednesday, as Americans face record-high prices at the pump, according to AAA.
    Blame the oil companies that are making record profits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant believe whats happening right before my eyes,,,ya'll are turning in to republican rich elitists,,,this is funny as ,,,
    Trump broke them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really, if you think $18 or $180 extra for airfare is too much and I am a rich elitist for saying this, you definitely made several bad life choices and should not travel.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really, if you think $18 or $180 extra for airfare is too much and I am a rich elitist for saying this, you definitely made several bad life choices and should not travel.
    So where does it become uncomfortable for you?,,,you see, its all relative,,,18 dollars may not seem like a lot to you but it may mean the world to someone else. 5000 may seem like a lot to you but not to someone else,,,,point is youve turned your back on the middle class and the poor with your statements lately,,,like Nono and chump sucker have,,,but I like watching democrats become elitists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where does it become uncomfortable for you?,,,you see, its all relative,,,18 dollars may not seem like a lot to you but it may mean the world to someone else. 5000 may seem like a lot to you but not to someone else,,,,point is youve turned your back on the middle class and the poor with your statements lately,,,like Nono and chump sucker have,,,but I like watching democrats become elitists.
    They only have two choices, puff out their chests or admit Ol Joe isn't doing well. No chance they'll do #2 before the midterms, maybe after.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They only have two choices, puff out their chests or admit Ol Joe isn't doing well. No chance they'll do #2 before the midterms, maybe after.
    Exactly,,,thats why im corralling them all into a corner with no way out but to show their hypocrisy. They either support the middle class and the poor which would mean admitting biden and democrats are doing a horrible job and should be kicked out of office or they go down with the ship and become the very thing they hate,,,survivalist and uncaring and elitists,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is your thread. Your point is that the felt impact of inflation is relative. Why the melodrama? You are just triggered and needed to lash out.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your eyes...? YOUR EYES...

Your eyes, or your political thoughts, are ridden with unusually dense cataracts.
    Trumpster criticizing Rich elitists? Mind boggled old fart.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-13-2022 at 10:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guarantee OP has never even left his hometown, much less flown anywhere on plane

Thread Information