Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2078
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay is old. He looks good every 3 or 4 games. He was garbage game 1,2,4,5. He had good game 3 and so far has been good in game 6. He can't be consistent anymore due to the injuries he suffered with the ACL and Achilles. Remember how good Rudy Gay would look for the Spurs every 2-3 games out of 10. That's pretty much Klay at this point. He will have 2 good games every series out of 6 or 7 games and maybe 3 at best.

Suns if they somehow get by the Mavs will have a good chance to beat the Warriors. Mavs are just an annoying matchup for them much like they were for the Spurs in '14. Luka is much more of a pain the ass to deal with for them then Curry will be. Luka is a great playmaker along with being a good scorer.
    That’s true about Klay. He’s looked done in some games, specially when he needs to defend. TBH it can’t be ignored the pressure Ja places on a defense…

I don’t trust the suns to be quite frank with you. Aside from not liking them I feel CP3 will fall off when it counts and they are nothing without him when it counts. He’s their 4th Q guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the game was close too..
    Grizzlies will be back. They are young and this was all without their best offensive player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I objectively recorded 3 separate drive layups that all were 2 + 1 buckets for Memphis.

If i had to see a strategy change, that #21 T Jones the Duke point guard was an absolute net negative on O but equally as bad on D for the Grizz.

Now i see recipient Klanus celebrating a 3 like it's the 1st one he ever made.

Pro or no pro i would have my team put Curry on his ass for that insufferable sleep sign.
    I hate the Warriors they make my blood pressure boil. I'm very selective about the games I watch. I punted on the Nuggets series after game 1 because I figured the rest of the games wouldn't be worth watching and I was right. I punted on watching the Warrior home games in this series after Ja went out in game 3. I hate this team and I have been watching basketball since '91 but there is a no team I hate more historically than the Curry-Klay-Draymond Warriors.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i hated that kevon looney re-signed with the warriors for so little. they don't deserve him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard for any team to win 8 on 5 tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s true about Klay. He’s looked done in some games, specially when he needs to defend. TBH it can’t be ignored the pressure Ja places on a defense…

I don’t trust the suns to be quite frank with you. Aside from not liking them I feel CP3 will fall off when it counts and they are nothing without him when it counts. He’s their 4th Q guy.
    Ja being out hurt the Grizzlies. A lot of people like to hype up their record without Ja but it's fools gold. Longterm they can't go far in the playoffs without him. He has a unique skill set in being able to suck in defenses and put pressure on perimeter players. Klay and Curry lucked out by his injury game 3 or they would have been worn down by the end of this series.

If the Suns beat the Mavs they will be hardened mentally after having to overcome Luka. Suns also have the experience of being in the finals last year and taking out the Lakers. I bring up the Lakers because they won't be in awe of the Warriors mystique since they have already taken out the Lakers before who also have great mystique.

CP3 is a wildcard when it comes to his health but if he somehow manages not to get injured the Suns have a great chance of winning against the Warriors. He nearly took out a better Warriors team 4 years ago when Curry-Klay-Dray-Durant-Iggy were all in their primes.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-14-2022 at 03:00 AM.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever the warriors face next round will probably lose a guy to an injury anyway. lucky s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever the warriors face next round will probably lose a guy to an injury anyway. lucky s.
    Eventually their luck has to run out when it comes to odds. I guess I'm optimistic that eventually they are going to get ed over by some bad luck. It did happen to them in '19 when Klay and Kevin both went out in the finals.
    Last edited by daslicer; 05-14-2022 at 12:46 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much called it…
    warriorrefs help gs get one or two early games and the rest is just an uphill battle until game 6 when warriors pull one out at home and then prance around as if they didnt get any ref help

if dallas wins they will be an easy win for gs

if suns win- it might be a good series until chrissy gets hurt again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ja being out hurt the Grizzlies. A lot of people like to hype up their record without Ja but it's fools gold. Longterm they can't go far in the playoffs without him. He has a unique skill set in being able to suck in defenses and put pressure on perimeter players. Klay and Curry lucked out by his injury game 3 or they would have been worn down by the end of this series.

If the Suns beat the Mavs they will be hardened mentally after having to overcome Luka. Suns also have the experience of being in the finals last year and taking out the Lakers. I bring up the Lakers because they won't be in awe of the Warriors mystique since they have already taken out the Lakers before who also have great mystique.

CP3 is a wildcard when it comes to his health but if he somehow manages not to get injured the Suns have a great chance of winning against the Warriors. He nearly took out a better Warriors team 5 years ago when Curry-Klay-Dray-Durant-Iggy were all in their primes.
    I agree with everything you said here about Ja. 100% agree with you the Ja hate has gone too far. He’s a y player and I think many fan bases just hate him at this point, bc he either beat them and was cracking jokes and others just think he’s overrated. It doesn’t matter. The playoffs are not the regular season, the 4th Q of playoff games is the time for the stars. Like you say, you can’t go far in the playoffs without a player that can take over in the 4th Q. That’s just what Tatum did tonight for example, that is what Ja had been doing all playoffs until he got injured. The Grizzlies are still a compe ive bunch but they didn’t have their closer for half the series and lacked Adams for the other half, who frees up with screens a lot of their perimeter players.

Anyways, I have my concerns with Ayton too. He has a habit of coming up small, playing smaller than he is at times. I don’t think he’ll exploit GSW like he could theoretically. I don’t think Dallas has the horses next to Luka to be serious here but they are a younger, energetic lot that doesn’t mind physical play. In a way I think in the same way that Kawhi gave them fits in his prime, Luka will. Maybe this is just what I want to see, just being an honest fan here. A series of Suns vs GSW is like watching a series in which I don’t particularly cheer anyone, and I do think GSW wins it (may be wrong but that’s the hot take of the moment.)

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t stand the Warriors either. Unbelievable amount of injury luck during their run since 2015. Don’t remember last time they beat a team in the playoffs that wasn’t missing one of their 2 or 3 best players.

Between the Suns and Mavs. On paper the Suns are supposed to beat the Warriors but I can see CP3 pulling a hamstring or breaking a hand early in the series or maybe even Booker getting an injury. And I don’t trust Ayton to dominate like he should, I can see Draymond getting under his skin. Plus the Suns lucked out last year getting to the finals. I actually have more faith in Luka owning the Warriors as he has done in his career so far. And the Mavs have the horses defensively to make Steph and Klay work with Bullock and DFS. Ntilikina can also do a good job like he has done against Booker and CP3.

Having said that, I think both the Suns and Mavs can beat the Warriors and both series would go at least 6 imo. The Warriors are very beatable as long as the team can stay healthy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with everything you said here about Ja. 100% agree with you the Ja hate has gone too far. He’s a y player and I think many fan bases just hate him at this point, bc he either beat them and was cracking jokes and others just think he’s overrated. It doesn’t matter. The playoffs are not the regular season, the 4th Q of playoff games is the time for the stars. Like you say, you can’t go far in the playoffs without a player that can take over in the 4th Q. That’s just what Tatum did tonight for example, that is what Ja had been doing all playoffs until he got injured. The Grizzlies are still a compe ive bunch but they didn’t have their closer for half the series and lacked Adams for the other half, who frees up with screens a lot of their perimeter players.

Anyways, I have my concerns with Ayton too. He has a habit of coming up small, playing smaller than he is at times. I don’t think he’ll exploit GSW like he could theoretically. I don’t think Dallas has the horses next to Luka to be serious here but they are a younger, energetic lot that doesn’t mind physical play. In a way I think in the same way that Kawhi gave them fits in his prime, Luka will. Maybe this is just what I want to see, just being an honest fan here. A series of Suns vs GSW is like watching a series in which I don’t particularly cheer anyone, and I do think GSW wins it (may be wrong but that’s the hot take of the moment.)

The Suns don't need Ayton to go off against the Warriors. What they do need for him is his defense to be good which I think that will always be there even when he has bad offensive games. The biggest key I believe against the Warriors is rebounds. They are an undersized team, but the Grizzlies allowed them to get too many offensive rebounds that lead to them getting second chance points. Suns have to win the battle of the boards with them. They also have to make Klay and Curry work on both ends of the court. They have guys in CP3, Booker, Bridges, Johnson, etch that can do that. Draymond is dirty but so is Crowder. I have a feeling both of those guys will cancel each other out.

You picking the Warriors to beat the Suns is not a hot take. I think that's the pick the majority of people are going with except for me. The Suns may not be likable but I can easily root for them against the Warriors. The Suns winning the le won't make them insufferable like the Warriors winning another le would. CP3 is probably going to break down next year anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t stand the Warriors either. Unbelievable amount of injury luck during their run since 2015. Don’t remember last time they beat a team in the playoffs that wasn’t missing one of their 2 or 3 best players.

Between the Suns and Mavs. On paper the Suns are supposed to beat the Warriors but I can see CP3 pulling a hamstring or breaking a hand early in the series or maybe even Booker getting an injury. And I don’t trust Ayton to dominate like he should, I can see Draymond getting under his skin. Plus the Suns lucked out last year getting to the finals. I actually have more faith in Luka owning the Warriors as he has done in his career so far. And the Mavs have the horses defensively to make Steph and Klay work with Bullock and DFS. Ntilikina can also do a good job like he has done against Booker and CP3.

Having said that, I think both the Suns and Mavs can beat the Warriors and both series would go at least 6 imo. The Warriors are very beatable as long as the team can stay healthy.
    I have always viewed the Warriors as a mentally weak team in the sense that they are front runners. They make me think of Mike Tyson in the sense that Mike could dominate 99 percent of his opponents but whenever he ran across an opponent, he couldn't knock out in the first 3 or 4 rounds he would wilt and fall apart mentally and start fighting dirty which was evident when he bit Evander's ear off. I feel this has also always been the case with the Warriors. When they have to face a worthy opponent at full strength they always wilt and fall apart mentally and resort to dirty tactics like taking out Kawhi with Zaza.

I believe Draymond and Crowder will get under each other's skin throughout a 7-game series. Both will cancel each other out. That's how I see it playing out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see any of the game but I'm impressed with the Celtics' mental toughness to win tonight. Game 7 can go either way.
    I don't remember seeing Boston lose hardly any game 7s at home. The only one I recall them losing, they could have won if it wasn't for their role players jacking up shots deep in the 4th quarter against the Cavs 4 or 5 years ago. They froze out a very young Tatum who was on the brink of supers om in those playoffs after he gave the Celtics the lead by playing great the first 3/4 of the 4th quarter. I still remember being mad that their role players were jacking up shots and never got Tatum the ball the last few minutes of that game. That's the only game 7 at home I recall seeing them lose, and they easily could have won that one. This will be a very exciting game. Can't want to see if Giannis can transcend to yet another level. He needs his teammates to step up and help him out, though. Game 7s on the road in NBA history as most of us know is one of the toughest games to win in all of sports. Homecourt advantage really helps. I have seen a lot of really tough game 7s where the road team has hung tough, but usually homecourt seems to get the home team over the line.

Bottom line IMO, if Milwaukee wins, it's going to have to be one of the greatest game 7s on the road in playoff history. I hope they are up for it as I am going for the Bucks. I don't mind the Celtics, but I like the Bucks better.

I didn't watch the game but judging by the boxscores the Grizzlies made Looney look like Dennis Rodman. You can't win a game where a guy gets 21 rebounds and 11 of those rebounds are offensive.
    They got so many lucky offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter. It was so frustrating to watch.

I objectively recorded 3 separate drive layups that all were 2 + 1 buckets for Memphis.

If i had to see a strategy change, that #21 T Jones the Duke point guard was an absolute net negative on O but equally as bad on D for the Grizz.

Now i see recipient Klanus celebrating a 3 like it's the 1st one he ever made.

Pro or no pro i would have my team put Curry on his ass for that insufferable sleep sign.
    I was just mentioning to someone that if I were playing, I'd be in deep trouble/suspended for hammering Curry. This little er is such a front running always taunting the other team. And Draymond's antics really rub me the wrong way (I don't hate Draymond, but he really pushes it too far and the league let's him get away with it. I do not know why. I'd like to see how good he is if the he did in games got called fairly)

I also want to give Klay Thompson props. The dude came up huge again in a big game 6. This time it wasn't on the road, but it was still an almost must win game for the Warriors IMO. They really needed to win this one and I don't feel Klay's celebration was over the top. The guy's been out for two years, the Warriors stunk it up while he was gone, and IMO they needed this win as game 7 on the road in Memphis even with Ja out would have been tough. I haven't watched the Warriors much throughout their tle run as I freaking hate Curry and Green because of the way they act, but I don't recall Thompson taunting teams and players. Where would the Warriors be without this guy? Their toughest games in their playoff runs 2016 (didn't win the Championship, though) & 2018 it was Klay that played amazing (Not Curry, not Durant, not Westbrook), and then in 2018 playoffs against the Rockets game 6 in the road, again, it was Klay that was incredible (Not Curry, not Durant, not Harden, Chris Paul was out injured unfortunately for the Rockets). Then 2019, if he doesn't get hurt, I don't know if the Raptors could have beaten the Warriors (I still wonder if Klay could have gotten them over the line even without Durant). I can't believe I've heard talk this season that it would be better for the Warriors if they traded him. Look at where they were the last two seasons and now that Klay's back, they're in the WCFs again. I know it's not all Klay that has done it this season or previous years, but the guy is a big game player. When Curry's nuts shrivel up, Klay usually comes through. I don't know if he'll be the same player he was, but he's still working his way back and they owe it to him to give him a little more time. Despite him not playing great for the whole series, I feel I need to give him some props as I've never really given anyone of the Warriors props these past 7 or 8 years. Curry on the other hand, I'll say it again, is a little front running that needs to be levelled after doing like that little sleep gesture yet again.
    Last edited by Ice009; 05-14-2022 at 01:18 AM.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember seeing Boston lose hardly any game 7s at home. The only one I recall them losing, they could have won if it wasn't for their role players jacking up shots deep in the 4th quarter against the Cavs 4 or 5 years ago. They froze out a very young Tatum who was on the brink of supers om in those playoffs after he gave the Celtics the lead by playing great the first 3/4 of the 4th quarter. I still remember being mad that their role players were jacking up shots and never got Tatum the ball the last few minutes of that game. That's the only game 7 at home I recall seeing them lose, and they easily could have won that one. This will be a very exciting game. Can't want to see if Giannis can transcend to yet another level. He needs his teammates to step up and help him out, though. Game 7s on the road in NBA history as most of us know is one of the toughest games to win in all of sports. Homecourt advantage really helps. I have seen a lot of really tough game 7s where the road team has hung tough, but usually homecourt seems to get the home team over the line.

Bottom line IMO, if Milwaukee wins, it's going to have to be one of the greatest game 7s on the road in playoff history. I hope they are up for it as I am going for the Bucks. I don't mind the Celtics, but I like the Bucks better.

They got so many lucky offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter. It was so frustrating to watch.

I was just mentioning to someone that if I were playing, I'd be in deep trouble/suspended for hammering Curry. This little er is such a front running always taunting the other team. And Draymond's antics really rub me the wrong way (I don't hate Draymond, but he really pushes it too far and the league let's him get away with it. I do not know why. I'd like to see how good he is if the he did in games got called fairly)

I also want to give Klay Thompson props. The dude came up huge again in a big game 6. This time it wasn't on the road, but it was still an almost must win game for the Warriors IMO. They really needed to win this one and I don't feel Klay's celebration was over the top. The guy's been out for two years, the Warriors stunk it up while he was gone, and IMO they needed this win as game 7 on the road in Memphis even with Ja out would have been tough. I haven't watched the Warriors much throughout their tle run as I freaking hate Curry and Green because of the way they act, but I don't recall Thompson taunting teams and players. Where would the Warriors be without this guy? Their toughest games in their 2017 & 2018 Championship seasons it was Klay that played amazing (Not Curry, not Durant, not Westbrook), and then in 2018 playoffs against the Rockets game 6 in the road, again, it was Klay that was incredible (Not Curry, not Durant, not Harden, Chris Paul was out injured unfortunately for the Rockets). Then 2019, if he doesn't get hurt, I don't know if the Raptors could have beaten the Warriors (I still wonder if Klay could have gotten them over the line even without Durant). I can't believe I've heard talk this season that it would be better for the Warriors if they traded him. Look at where they were the last two seasons and now that Klay's back, they're in the WCFs again. I know it's not all Klay that has done it this season or previous years, but the guy is a big game player. When Curry's nuts shrivel up, Klay usually comes through. I don't know if he'll be the same player he was, but he's still working his way back and they owe it to him to give him a little more time. Despite him not playing great for the whole series, I feel I need to give him some props as I've never really given anyone of the Warriors props these past 7 or 8 years. Curry on the other hand, I'll say it again, is a little front running that needs to be levelled after doing like that little sleep gesture yet again.
    I think the Raptors were handling the Warriors with Klay. With Durant it may have been different but even then that warriors team was beatable. The rockets should have done it in 2018. The Kawhi Spurs in 2017 could have beaten them that team was damn good. That 2019 Raps team was damn good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Raptors were handling the Warriors with Klay. With Durant it may have been different but even then that warriors team was beatable. The rockets should have done it in 2018. The Kawhi Spurs in 2017 could have beaten them that team was damn good. That 2019 Raps team was damn good.
    Pretty solid points and you could be right on all of them. I agree, all those teams could have won, especially the 2017 Spurs. You could even say in 2016 that OKC could have won if it wasn't for Durant and Westbrook choking. 2019, though, I think is the most interesting as I would have liked to have seen how they would have done with a level playing field (still having Thompson, but not having Durant, I feel would have been a level playing field).

Also, got the years wrong. 2016 was OKC series and they choked in the finals, but still, Klay saved their asses as that was the only series where I don't recall OKC missing players and the Warriors getting away with playing another injured team. Would you guys agree that was the only legit series GSW won where something didn't didn't happen to the other team's best players. Still, it took and epic choke job from OKC to do it.

I guess I blocked out the Zaza and Kawhi incident in 2017 , but I was just trying to give Klay some props. Not sure I will give any more props to the Warriors ever again. I'll just give Klay props and leave it at that.
    Last edited by Ice009; 05-14-2022 at 01:24 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I also want to give Klay Thompson props. The dude came up huge again in a big game 6. This time it wasn't on the road, but it was still an almost must win game for the Warriors IMO. They really needed to win this one and I don't feel Klay's celebration was over the top. The guy's been out for two years, the Warriors stunk it up while he was gone, and IMO they needed this win as game 7 on the road in Memphis even with Ja out would have been tough. I haven't watched the Warriors much throughout their tle run as I freaking hate Curry and Green because of the way they act, but I don't recall Thompson taunting teams and players. Where would the Warriors be without this guy? Their toughest games in their playoff runs 2016 (didn't win the Championship, though) & 2018 it was Klay that played amazing (Not Curry, not Durant, not Westbrook), and then in 2018 playoffs against the Rockets game 6 in the road, again, it was Klay that was incredible (Not Curry, not Durant, not Harden, Chris Paul was out injured unfortunately for the Rockets). Then 2019, if he doesn't get hurt, I don't know if the Raptors could have beaten the Warriors (I still wonder if Klay could have gotten them over the line even without Durant). I can't believe I've heard talk this season that it would be better for the Warriors if they traded him. Look at where they were the last two seasons and now that Klay's back, they're in the WCFs again. I know it's not all Klay that has done it this season or previous years, but the guy is a big game player. When Curry's nuts shrivel up, Klay usually comes through. I don't know if he'll be the same player he was, but he's still working his way back and they owe it to him to give him a little more time. Despite him not playing great for the whole series, I feel I need to give him some props as I've never really given anyone of the Warriors props these past 7 or 8 years. Curry on the other hand, I'll say it again, is a little front running that needs to be levelled after doing like that little sleep gesture yet again.
    Yes he was just as bad as Draymond and Curry when it came to taunting and disrespecting the opponent. You just didn't pay much attention to him since he's a pot head and has a laid back personality in interviews.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    if the suns don't mange to win it all then it better be a team from the east. i think boston finishes the bucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the suns don't mange to win it all then it better be a team from the east. i think boston finishes the bucks.
    Bucks are the only team I feel 100 percent confident in beating the Warriors and that's if they have Middleton. Celtics I give them a 50-50 shot. With Miami I give them little to no shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he was just as bad as Draymond and Curry when it came to taunting and disrespecting the opponent. You just didn't pay much attention to him since he's a pot head and has a laid back personality in interviews.
    Yeah, I guess I didn't pay attention then. I might retract my praise if that is the case. I'd usually see Curry dancing around and Draymond acting like a fool, so I'd normally turn it off or change the channel at that point. You are right, I didn't focus in on Klay. I guess I don't remember any bad antics from him in games against the Spurs.

Yeah, it's looking at this point that I'd rather anyone other than the Warriors to win.

Bucks are the only team I feel 100 percent confident in beating the Warriors and that's if they have Middleton. Celtics I give them a 50-50 shot. With Miami I give them little to no shot.
    Darn, I thought Miami would have a shot if they made the finals. Have they not played well against the Warriors, or do they just match up poorly? How much of a shot do you give Miami to beat either Milwaukee or Boston in the next round?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoooop that trick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns don't need Ayton to go off against the Warriors. What they do need for him is his defense to be good which I think that will always be there even when he has bad offensive games. The biggest key I believe against the Warriors is rebounds. They are an undersized team, but the Grizzlies allowed them to get too many offensive rebounds that lead to them getting second chance points. Suns have to win the battle of the boards with them. They also have to make Klay and Curry work on both ends of the court. They have guys in CP3, Booker, Bridges, Johnson, etch that can do that. Draymond is dirty but so is Crowder. I have a feeling both of those guys will cancel each other out.

You picking the Warriors to beat the Suns is not a hot take. I think that's the pick the majority of people are going with except for me. The Suns may not be likable but I can easily root for them against the Warriors. The Suns winning the le won't make them insufferable like the Warriors winning another le would. CP3 is probably going to break down next year anyways.
    Thanks for your opinion. I think it’s very well informed. I honestly am not impressed with the Warriors this series at all. I am just a lot less impressed with the Suns to be quite frank with you, is my bottom line. They need and depend so much on CP3, and he’s a guy that will get injured and also is showing his age, particularly when you are active on both ends. That’s the reason I think it’s a hot take. I am not impressed with GSW. They are vulnerable and the Grizzlies wore them down. They became a TO machine. I think Dallas can replicate that more the Suns though.

Just a day after, I am already doubting GSW can win the next round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoooop that trick
    You know it baby!
    How can this not be a successful season for them all things considered? I am happy I was fanning a team that got to the second round and put up this fight injuries and all. It was a good season for them. They’ll be back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways, I am team Mavs for the remaining game and in The East conference my heart is team Giannis but have to go with Boston closing out at home.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im also for both underdogs. So Mavs and Bucks, even tho I have no idea how the Mavs can win in Phoenix, cause all 3 games they were trashed there. It would be funny to see CP3 to up another 2-0 lead tho. Boston vs Bucks should be much closer.

Thread Information