San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embrace the Mac........Tmac

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T-Mac and Manu should play together.

Also, if Splitter keeps going up with soft Blocked shots I'd rather see Blair.

The Spurs can't forget to shoot midrange shots either, Miami was giving them but we kept driving in.
    Because an undersized center like Blair never gets blocked? Splitter has been hacked and they haven't called it. He needs to go up with more determination and keep the ball high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some dude on facebook says TMAC in starting lineup tonight. He didn't give a source. Anyone know if this might be true? lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I surely hope so

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some dude on facebook says TMAC in starting lineup tonight. He didn't give a source. Anyone know if this might be true? lol
    That's all I read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At Sf an Leonard playing pf, I could see that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really believe "some dude on facebook" is a reliable source?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Monroe @Monroe_SA
    Pop, on if he's using same starters: 'maybe'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really believe "some dude on facebook" is a reliable source?

No, it's obvious why I then came and asked in here.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well Manu proved us wrong and Pop made the right call. Manu needed confidence and Pop gave it to him with his trust in starting him.

But I did find this jewel in Twitter.

@Ehunts12 real_T_Mac Green said that every now and then, T-Mac will do something amazing in practice that makes him say: "There's T-Mac".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Manu proved us wrong and Pop made the right call. Manu needed confidence and Pop gave it to him with his trust in starting him.

@Ehunts12 real_T_Mac Green said that every now and then, T-Mac will do something amazing in practice that makes him say: "There's T-Mac".
    Was going to post this earlier but thought it was a posted a while back or something similar to it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...005513078.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruceblitzed blocked me because i called out his latent sexual love for LeBron

Manu Ginobili's bald spot chapnis's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please can Ginobli be censored the same way ****** is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw TMac's happy face after they win game 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You mean like what, roll an ankle?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BruceBlitz was right. MAYBE the Spurs would be the 2013 NBA Champions if McGrady would've played in Game 6 instead of Manu. McGrady might have not scored a single point but it sure beats the out of passing the ball to Heat players with 8 turnovers.

Tracy McGrady says with Ginobili struggling in Finals, he could've help

Written by Jason Price on Tuesday, 03 September 2013 13:30.

It seems not only former Spur DeJuan Blair thought he could have helped the San Antonio Spurs win the NBA Championship. Apparently another former player on the Spurs bench thought he could have contributed as well.

This time Tracy McGrady told ESPN’s First Take the following.
    "When we were in the Finals and Manu [Ginobili] was struggling, I felt I could contribute, absolutely," McGrady said.

I guess it’s nice to know that McGrady still had his compe ive juices flowing, but he knew his role was to be the insurance policy, meaning he would only see significant minutes if someone went down. For a player that was in China the whole season and a free agent until the final week of the regular season, McGrady apparently thought he had more left in the tank than any NBA teams thought collectively.

If only a rebound or a couple of bounces would have gone the Spurs’ way, we wouldn’t have heard any of these comments. It’s not like the Spurs were completely s acked. They took the widely regarded best team in the NBA, in their prime, to the absolute brink. So to think that two players in McGrady and Blair, players who didn’t see much time at all, could have changed the outcome seems a little suspect.

McGrady has since announced his retirement from the NBA, and will possibly pursue another year of play in China.

Spurs fans still can come to their own conclusions. What do you guys think?
    http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-art...d-ve-help.html

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BruceBlitz was right. MAYBE the Spurs would be the 2013 NBA Champions if McGrady would've played in Game 6 instead of Manu. McGrady might have not scored a single point but it sure beats the out of passing the ball to Heat players with 8 turnovers.

http://www.projectspurs.com/2013-art...d-ve-help.html

Haven't you heard? CD021 and his "Advanced Stats" *PROVE* that Manu's horrible turnovers didn't really hurt us. That's right. Ginobili's turnovers don't hurt the team but Leonard's missed free throw (not Manu's TWO missed FTs) and lack of assists do. ???????

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up, got

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking in the mirror again I see. Creep. Speaking of sexual, why are you stalking me all over the internet like a lovesick puppy dog? Get away.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish McGrady would have done more when he did play, I found myself rooting for him every time he came in, but I don't recall him even trying to make a shot. I wonder why he was so tentative in that area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old news. But I though Boris Diaw was doing well in the finals and thought he deserved Ginobilis spot in the rotation.

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm amazed at all these Manu threads. I wonder if we can go one day without talking about Manu and how he screwed it up for us.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm amazed at all these Manu threads. I wonder if we can go one day without talking about Manu and how he screwed it up for us.
    I wish we could, but these ignorant idiots need their scapegoat in order for them not to blame the whole team for losing.
    The really sad part is they are missing the most important thing and that is how proud they should be of this team for getting as far as they did when no one predicted they would even reach the finals, much less almost win it against the highly favored and stacked Heat. That is what makes these Manu hating idiots so shameful! I'm really sorry to think they are Spur fans. More like they are trolls, or even worse than trolls!
    I've been a Spur fan ever since they first moved here and never ever saw any Spur fan ever act this pitiful and shameful. That is what Laker, Mav, and lately Heat fans do. I was always proud of the classy Spur fans, but these bas s give Spur fans a bad name because they have no class and no dignity!
    Last edited by xmas1997; 09-08-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish McGrady would have done more when he did play, I found myself rooting for him every time he came in, but I don't recall him even trying to make a shot. I wonder why he was so tentative in that area.
    Manu was probably just as bad. He wasn't looking to shoot and that's why the Heat were able to pick of so many of his passes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu was probably just as bad. He wasn't looking to shoot and that's why the Heat were able to pick of so many of his passes.

Manu with that dreadful stepback pump fake nobody buys anymore.

Thread Information