Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hmm... will have to think about that one...

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmm... will have to think about that one...
    After watching the dumbass on my hometown team yell at DBs after EVERY ING PLAY and act like he's never gotten a first down before, while dropping passes at an alarming rate, I have to say the jury's still out for me as well. Right now I think I have him third behind the dumbass in Washington and the dumbass in New Jersey.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    After watching the dumbass on my hometown team yell at DBs after EVERY ING PLAY and act like he's never gotten a first down before, while dropping passes at an alarming rate, I have to say the jury's still out for me as well. Right now I think I have him third behind the dumbass in Washington and the dumbass in New Jersey.
    Especially when you held out of training camp over not getting a few more million dollars, you've missed half the season and your team is 4–9 and way out of the playoff race even in an awful division. It's like he thinks the world and the league owes him big time and will reward him as compensation for that bad call last year. Idiot. Better come back strong next year or his legacy will be forever nothing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Obstructed_View

It's also too bad the big diva dumbass for the Eagles plays 3rd string running back instead of WR. So we couldn't have one in all 4 divisions

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I's really not all the guys fault. Way too much hype too early for a young guy. To hear him mentioned with Jerry Rice, are you kidding me?

Hopefully some mature adult with take the kid aside and explain a few thing about life to the boy, because as of right now he's clueless.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-21-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Thread Information