Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    No kidding. That was one of the single most drastic declines I've ever seen in a show's quality.
    Yea I watched through the final season and it was just sad. I know the writers strike popped off around season 2. Assuming maybe they lost some of their best writers.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought Heroes season 1 was pretty weak. It was obvious that it was all build-up with no clear plan or resolution. And how many times did they force "Save the cheerleader, save the world" into the dialogue as a marketing tactic?

I didn't even start season 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Better Call Saul is great, but making people wait what... 2 years between last season and the next season... Mike is going to look like he's 105 by the time they finish it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Better Call Saul is great, but making people wait what... 2 years between last season and the next season... Mike is going to look like he's 105 by the time they finish it
    Yeah, I'm afraid Banks is going to die before they finish.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yea I watched through the final season and it was just sad. I know the writers strike popped off around season 2. Assuming maybe they lost some of their best writers.
    I didn’t even make it that far. I think I quit after season 2. I believe that they lost Bryan Fuller after season 1, and my guess is that is part of what led to the decline in quality.

Thread Information