Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2007 Dirk says hi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they Fed EX it to Greece after it had been sitting on the front porch of Disney Land for the past week?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fraud season and fraud MVP with coming ****champ

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    black 2007 Dirk
    -2nd rd
    -Didn’t get emasculated by midgets
    -Heat are only two wins away from the Finals

More comparable to Mourning’s Heat being upset by the ‘99 Knicks...Malone stole Zo’s MVP
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 09-18-2020 at 11:19 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He received it from Cancun?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can’t shoot
    can’t dribble
    liability on offense

MVP Giannis

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quitting on your team like Kawhi is most valuable.

K

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Giannis had a better supporting cast.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Most worthless MVP ever

Nash's 2 MVPs equal one half of a legitimate MVP, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nash's 2 MVPs equal one half of a legitimate MVP, tbh.
    Don't drink the haterade. Nash was worthy both years. LeStat Stuffer is hyped and Past Prime Shaq is just salty.

The shame is that he was lobbing threes like grenades like Curry/Harden were allowed to do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't drink the haterade. Nash was worthy both years. LeStat Stuffer is hyped and Past Prime Shaq is just salty.

The shame is that he was lobbing threes like grenades like Curry/Harden were allowed to do.
    Over used system player, just like Harden.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 09-18-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say that Mavs team was better they had Terry,Harris,Howard,Stackhouse. I take ‘07 Terry over Bledsoe. Middleton is better than ‘07 Howard but by not so much.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would say that Mavs team was better they had Terry,Harris,Howard,Stackhouse. I take ‘07 Terry over Bledsoe. Middleton is better than ‘07 Howard but by not so much.
    I like Middleton over our 2nd fiddle type guys. The problem with that Mav's team was we had a bunch of 3rd wheel types, but no legit #2. So while it's true Dirk choked, he was not armed with a legit side kick and it showed with the way GSW was able to swarm him and get away with it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Carlisle won the Finals via zone defense while Dork was shooting a scorching 41%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, fkn kent has no offensiev skillset besides rushing to the key for easy baskets, nothing more then a 7ft enrique...glad defenders camp in the key not allowing and driving lanes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have to recruit a 1st overall draft pick and the face of the franchise (and former All Star game MVP) Anthony Davis just to have a chance at a fraud year championship, you don't deserve MVP. Shaq should have 5 MVPs but has one. Kobe has one. Stacking talent means diluted team MVP thus diluted league MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most worthless MVP ever
    Based on Reg Season he did earn it. But voters going forward likely will be going another way.. It may be the last 1 he wins..

I mean Duncan won back to back MVP's... And Thus far Giannis obviously is no Duncan in the playoffs..

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Congrats to Giannis on his consecutive MVP. Put up a PER that was historic. I am biased. I thought LeBron should've won it, but he didn't. Now the cape gets heavier for Giannis in his next campaign. Can he finally lead his team to the promise land? What will Bucks' FO due to improve this roster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Giannis on his consecutive MVP. Put up a PER that was historic. I am biased. I thought LeBron should've won it, but he didn't. Now the cape gets heavier for Giannis in his next campaign. Can he finally lead his team to the promise land? What will Bucks' FO due to improve this roster?
    Why did LARoid who could not get into playoffs before DAQuit came even be top 5? Davis is MVP of LAL by any cognizant reasoning.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why did LARoid who could not get into playoffs before DAQuit came even be top 5? Davis is MVP of LAL by any cognizant reasoning.
    I can see why AD would be considered the Lakers' MVP. However the +/- w/o LeBron on the floor and say an AD led offense was pretty pedestrian compared to when LeBron was on the court with any Laker line-up. The offense was stagnant at times with only AD and Caruso or Bradley bringing the ball up. I don't want to pull up the stats because the argument is moot neither AD or LeBron won the MVP, but how many points of AD's was in relation to LeBron's assists? The leadership and playoff experience of Bron is also a facto that needs to be weighed. For instance, if AD had any other superstar teammate...say like Kawhi...after game 1's abysmal showing vs. the Rockets, I don't know if Leonard would've lit in to AD like LeBron did telling hime to go aggressive. It's how game 2 and in essence the series changed. I don't 100 percent agree that LeBron should've won it over Giannis. I do think he deserved more than 16 votes. To me, the more astonishing thing was the 1 voter out of 100 who didn't vote AD for any of the All-NBA teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=The Gemini Method;10267333]I can see why AD would be considered the Lakers' MVP. However the +/- w/o LeBron on the floor and say an AD led offense was pretty pedestrian compared to when LeBron was on the court with any Laker line-up. The offense was stagnant at times with only AD and Caruso or Bradley bringing the ball up. I don't want to pull up the stats because the argument is moot neither AD or LeBron won the MVP, but how many points of AD's was in relation to LeBron's assists? The leadership and playoff experience of Bron is also a facto that needs to be weighed. For instance, if AD had any other superstar teammate...say like Kawhi...after game 1's abysmal showing vs. the Rockets, I don't know if Leonard would've lit in to AD like LeBron did telling hime to go aggressive. It's how game 2 and in essence the series changed. I don't 100 percent agree that LeBron should've won it over Giannis. I do think he deserved more than 16 votes. To me, the more astonishing thing was the 1 voter out of 100 who didn't vote AD for any of the All-NBA teams.[/QUOTE

Bottom line non playoff team and add Davis and suddenly win West regular season and likely go to finals-plus minus not always accurate as depends to large amount on situation and who paired with.

No sane arguement can be made for LaRoid as true MVP who pads stats and at 3-6 in finals fails when it counts. Last night was atrocious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD is the best big man in the game. Greek Freak does not hit that shot.

Thread Information